Add on to "save" Reforging

Hello all. First, I apologize for bad grammar as English is not my native language.
    I play a Mage and therefor I don't have the luxury to own 2 sets of gear for dps in different specs. I often need to change specs from Fire(main spec) to Frost(secondary) for different encounters.
    I do not have any problem doing that but the bad thing is that as most know Fire needs high Critical when Frost needs high Haste. So reforging my gear each time is a bit of a pain in the ass because I need to remember each time what I reforge into what so I can do it again next time I change spec.
    I have spent a lot of time calculating, reforging again and again so I find the optimal reforges/stats for every spec I play.
    I know there is reforgenator and reforgelite add on for reforging but you still need some time to reforge each time.
    I want to ask If there is a reforging addon that works like Item rack. An addon that you can store your current reforging for each spec and current gear so each time you go to an Arcane Reforger you click a "reforge for x (current spec)" and it automatically applies the saved reforging and you are paying the required amount of gold in total.
    I know it sounds a bit lazy(and actually is) that I want things done with a single click but it takes me some time to go to the Arcane reforger and reforge gear every time, especially during raids. I do not mind about geming as it is not hard to remember and it is easy to keep the gems in your bags.
    Thanks for reading this and if you know this kind of addon exists I would like to know.

reforgelite has a reforge all function?

10+ Year Old Account
    ReforegeLite doesn't save your past reforges, but you can set what spec you wanna reforge for and then just hit reforge: it works a lot like Mr. Robot, but you can run it in game and use to to do the actual reforging.

Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    ReforegeLite doesn't save your past reforges, but you can set what spec you wanna reforge for and then just hit reforge: it works a lot like Mr. Robot, but you can run it in game and use to to do the actual reforging.
    I thought you could save as many sets of reforge rules as you like in Reforgelite.....

Is ReforgeLite suggestions viable? I had it but the reforging suggestions it was giving me didn't seem very optimal.
    Is it possible for the kind off addon that I ask to be created or it is impossible?
    Last edited by Alphamage; 2013-01-31 at 10:31 AM.

reforgesaver
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/reforgesaver

does exactly what you want...lets you create a 'set'...so you only need to do your calculations once (and for that one time you can use a dozen sites and your own theorycrafting to come up with the best combination)

Thank you so much hpgupta. Will check it asap. Thanks all for helping. /love

Deleted
    reforge lite does let you save.