Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    To all the girls saying that as a guy they'd spend half the day/day masturbating....sorry, but guys can't do that.
    Yes we can, just not all in a row. Don't you remember being 13?

OT: I would do what I do every day: try to learn things as the opportunities present themselves. In this case, hone my skills and become a master (finger) blaster.

Back off-topic:
    Isn't there this exact thread somewhere on page 3, just without the poll?

... I said poll, not pole. Get your minds out of the gutter.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of things that I can think of that I'd like to do, but I'd put them all aside to check in with the best research facility I could. Imagine the information that could be gathered by examining the changes back and forth. For example, how do changes in color perception influence my reaction to images? I'd also like to spend time at a good dojo to see how the change in body influenced sparring.

Deleted
    I'm a male and i would easily do it.

I would masturbate, take pictures and videos of me, try out female clothes and makeup. I would also hit on girls and hopefully get laid as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy and yeah...Though i might prefer the Ranma route. Just use water to change LOL.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Yes we can, just not all in a row. Don't you remember being 13?

OT: I would do what I do every day: try to learn things as the opportunities present themselves. In this case, hone my skills and become a master (finger) blaster.

Back off-topic:
    Isn't there this exact thread somewhere on page 3, just without the poll?

... I said poll, not pole. Get your minds out of the gutter.
    I could all day several days in a row at 20 and 21 maybe even 23...Think i shot myself in the food doing that though. Near libidoless now LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gal and yes, just to understand how the other half ticks. Thoughts, chat with the lads to see what ramblings they waffle on about and other things
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

guy and no. i praise ct'hulu every day of my life for being born a guy so no. i doubt there's that much interesting going on inside a females head anyway.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    I'd figure out if how it feels to be a real dick, and how it is to piss against the wind.

Deleted
    Sure why not, if it's only for a day, could be very...interesting.
    I just don't get why so many guys are saying they would try to pick up as many guys as they could? I mean I'm assuming if I'm a straight guy I would still like women even if i became one for a day, since the OP said we would be the same person with same feelings etc just with a diferent body.

Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoC View Post
    Sure why not, if it's only for a day, could be very...interesting.
    I just don't get why so many guys are saying they would try to pick up as many guys as they could? I mean I'm assuming if I'm a straight guy I would still like women even if i became one for a day, since the OP said we would be the same person with same feelings etc just with a diferent body.
    I think it's a desire to see exactly what their girlfriends are feeling during sex. I mean, you can describe in detail what it feels like all day, but a man is never going to truly understand a woman's perspective, nor will a woman understand a man's. I'm straight, and if this ever happened you bet your ass I'd want to find a chick to bone.

There's also the bit about experimenting with different stuff. When you go back to your own body later, the things you learn from that experimentation could make your partner very, very happy.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Im a guy and I would do it. I would see what certain things feel like as a female, sex obviously being one of them. Also I'd go out to see if people react/treat me differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    would love to be a woman for 24 hrs stream on twitch with my boobies and make 1000s of dollars in donations lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah . . . until you experience the Split Pee Stream.
    All I could think of was this picture http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...67181_700b.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I think it's a desire to see exactly what their girlfriends are feeling during sex. I mean, you can describe in detail what it feels like all day, but a man is never going to truly understand a woman's perspective, nor will a woman understand a man's. I'm straight, and if this ever happened you bet your ass I'd want to find a chick to bone.

There's also the bit about experimenting with different stuff. When you go back to your own body later, the things you learn from that experimentation could make your partner very, very happy.
    Yeah, I get that, but I really wouldn't want to have sex with a guy just to know what it feels like to a girl, and I don't think it would feel good either way because I would still like girls and not guys, so I don't see the point, for me if I became a girl for a day it would be lesbian sex or no sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer54 View Post
    would love to be a woman for 24 hrs stream on twitch with my boobies and make 1000s of dollars in donations lmao.
    Funny how almost everyone is thinking about sex. How about we do a model show, film ourselves as we manage to get through airport security, drive a horse, or attend a fight club?

Deleted
    Guy
    would shove anything i could into my vagina with lube non stop, would experience multiple orgasms all day and night long until i could not walk anymore

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Funny how almost everyone is thinking about sex. How about we do a model show, film ourselves as we manage to get through airport security, drive a horse, or attend a fight club?
    if you have any curiosity or interest in walking into a club as a female or try modeling you are most likely gay or trannie in your mind

I would drink up, go to sleep and wait for this nightmare to pass.

i am straight, never been curious or attracted to guys and i have no idea how i could ever want to be a woman. a lot of what you guys are saying are simply homosexual tendencies. at the very least curious about it. while i personally don't care if someone is gay or not, a lot of you need to address these urges to "be a woman for a day"

you're not straight and you'll probably be happier when you deal with that. NO STRAIGHT MAN WANTS TO BE A WOMAN. i'm 100% sure of it

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    I would drink up, go to sleep and wait for this nightmare to pass.
    I think you shoulda read the OP better. The question was if you could be, would you do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gal here and no thanks. After all the disrespectful and crude garbage men say to each other about women, I'd end up on a killing spree after infiltrating a locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think you shoulda read the OP better. The question was if you could be, would you do it?
    Too much thinking hurts the brain! On topic: no.