Rolling healer for 5.2. MW or Hpala?

As the topic state I want to try out healing for a change. My friend plays mage and hunter alt. Which healer would be better off with paired with him.

Edit. I do main a Priest that is shadow. I could go disc, but shadow still feels strong.
    Last edited by ProteinShake; 2013-01-30 at 06:31 PM.

As you have a priest already, Holy is getting some nice buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doxshund View Post
    As you have a priest already, Holy is getting some nice buffs.
    Doubt Holy is going to be anything more than a punching bag in PvP no matter the buffs.

I would reccomend either Dis Priest or Mistweaver Monk. Due to the sheer fact I played a Holy Paladin for a long time and they are super boring even in PvP.

I play 3 classes equally, Uh dk, afflic lock, and priest (shadow) since mop. Have played disc in wotlk loved the offensive play but that has diminished. New blood fear change looks promising "Talents
    Blood Fear While active, any time an enemy melee attack deals damage to the caster they will become afflicted by Fear. for up to until cancelled. Blood Fear Lasts 60 sec." So I might make my lock my caster priest my healer and uh dk my melee. As you can see I like dot/pet classes lol. MW looks like fun though, rolling around the map, port like a lock, offensive abilities for fistweaving is getting buffed i believe. Maybe its worth leveling one in the downtime before patch?

Mistweaver should be much funnier than pala, but anyway it will always be subjective. MW has huge potential burst healing, probably the highest in game ( at high mana cost thou), the down side is cc vulnerability. You need to be good in playing out of los, kiting, and this kind of things. Your mobility makes damage dealers crying. Fistweaving is not so important in PvP, because of mentioned before cc vulnerability. MW is best in RBGs, then 5s, and finaly 3s are really demanding.

I play mistweaver in arenas with hunter (2s), and with hunter and rogue (3s). It's maybe not a very long experience yet, but looks promising.
    Last edited by barolo; 2013-01-30 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Doubt Holy is going to be anything more than a punching bag in PvP no matter the buffs.
    What healer isn't a punching bag?

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    What healer isn't a punching bag?
    Good monks, those slippery bastards :P
    Last edited by mmoc9725088499; 2013-01-31 at 12:41 PM.