10+ Year Old Account
    So to you junglers out there, what's an acceptable amount of CS in comparison to your laners? Assuming your laners can somehow get good CS numbers such as 200 in 20 minutes, what levels of CS should a jungler aim for? Because I seem to think that I tend to farm too much, but it's because I can't seem to get good ganking opportunities either because I'm out of place (such when I'm on blue side, and a top laner spams "GANK TOP PLZ" in chat while I'm getting red buff), the lanes are winning by themselves, or the lanes are losing hard enough that attempting to gank would result in feeding the enemies further.

Own3d announces that they'll close down tomorrow.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-31 at 04:33 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So to you junglers out there, what's an acceptable amount of CS in comparison to your laners? Assuming your laners can somehow get good CS numbers such as 200 in 20 minutes, what levels of CS should a jungler aim for? Because I seem to think that I tend to farm too much, but it's because I can't seem to get good ganking opportunities either because I'm out of place (such when I'm on blue side, and a top laner spams "GANK TOP PLZ" in chat while I'm getting red buff), the lanes are winning by themselves, or the lanes are losing hard enough that attempting to gank would result in feeding the enemies further.

I generally follow this rule for myself http://i.imgur.com/9XGmfaJ.jpg I use this rule for any lane and ofcourse if a lane is doing well then I'll leave it be unless the enemy jungle begins to harass that lane.

I typically find my lanes are always pushed and find myself farming constantly but ofcourse the conditions to these rules are variable such as once 6 I will happily tower dive as Jarvan/Alistar.

I will tower dive the no gank zone depending on their health typically 70% or less since I play and build tanky jungle.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2013-01-31 at 04:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are the red dots for? at first I'd say wards but some of those do seem like odd places for them(mainly the two in-lane but not at bushes, or the ones right against the walls on the side.
    Typical shroom/trap locations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Or you can watch Chaox. I don't think there is any streamer as annoying as him...

REAL? rEAl? ReAl? ReaL? reAL?
    I see you havn´t watched wingsofqq or monotone dyrus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I see you havn´t watched wingsofqq or monotone dyrus.
    Oh nono I watched both and they got their share of annoying, but in my book Chaox is the worst offender.

Here's hoping Aphro goes back to twitch while AzubuTV is being made. y_y
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-31 at 09:28 AM.

Dyrus qq but wings he says the mistake he did and then he qq

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Dyrus qq but wings he says the mistake he did and then he qq

Dyrus admits his own mistakes as well.

Honestly, I cant help but say that, this statement can be directed towards (most) pro streamers. Do they always admit mistakes? No, neither do we peons. Do some qq more than others? Certainly. Don't think it is terribly fair to say X streamer qq, but y streamer at least admits mistakes before qq. Or whatever. When most (that I've watched) all, to an extent, admit fault and qq.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-01-31 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Needs more Tankarina. Thats always fun to watch.
    When you get people doing that in Platinum Ranked, you'll be thinking otherwise son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

I usually end up with either half their cs or at their cs, depending on how much I gank and farm ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Dyrus admits his own mistakes as well.

Honestly, I cant help but say that, this statement can be directed towards (most) pro streamers. Do they always admit mistakes? No, neither do we peons. Do some qq more than others? Certainly. Don't think it is terribly fair to say X streamer qq, but y streamer at least admits mistakes before qq. Or whatever. When most (that I've watched) all, to an extent, admit fault and qq.
    Wings is pretty good. If he dies he will say "What I did wrong here was X" sometimes he will justify it with a "I could have survived, but my team took bot turret/dragon so its fine."

The only Pro ADC that i watched was Aphromoo , god i miss him

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Im amazed Riot havent announced an new champion yet. Atleast with how last year was - "Woop, next champ is ou---" *NEW CHAMPION ANNOUNCEMENT*
    Admitedly, they said they would slow down a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Im amazed Riot havent announced an new champion yet. Atleast with how last year was - "Woop, next champ is ou---" *NEW CHAMPION ANNOUNCEMENT*
    Admitedly, they said they would slow down a tad.
    So far the name is rumoured to be Quinn and thats it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Been loving Voyboy's stream last few days, really informative, great player and constantly engaging with viewers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Been loving Voyboy's stream last few days, really informative, great player and constantly engaging with viewers.
    Yessss me too. And he never rages or whines about his teammates... it's pretty funny consider one of his teammates is a serial douchebag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Yessss me too. And he never rages or whines about his teammates... it's pretty funny consider one of his teammates is a serial douchebag.
    I swear to god, if you mean Saintvicious, I will end you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I swear to god, if you mean Saintvicious, I will end you.
    I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU DID!

I've got enough rps to get goth annie... do I hate myself enough to waste them for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Wings is pretty good. If he dies he will say "What I did wrong here was X" sometimes he will justify it with a "I could have survived, but my team took bot turret/dragon so its fine."
    But he doesn't always do that. My whole point was that most streamers, that I have watched, have their moments of "Yes I fucked up and I could've done x, y and z." while they also have their moments of "OMFG WTF IS MY TEAM DOING?" Do certain streamers do it more than others? Maybe....certainly in a few cases, but ultimately I feel like most are pretty similar in the "admit mistakes, and play the blame game" department.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I feel like most are pretty similar in the "admit mistakes, and play the blame game" department.
    have you ever watched an Ocelote stream?
    if he's carrying, It's all "Ocelote world bitch", if he's not it's "my jungler is doing NOTHING!", guaranteed.

If there's one thing I hate, it's streamers that are egotripping and high on themselves.

Those mellow types, like Voyboy and Gbay99, I enjoy watching.

Anyone else watching IEM Sao Paulo?