10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Granted, lottery size was amount to 50 million dollars, unfortunately you tripped hit your head and placed in a come for the rest of your days.

I wish for infinite wishes.
    Granted, but your first wish is for me to come out of a coma, causing you to go into a coma as a result of the wish.

I wish that Dragore would take all the damage caused by my future wishes.

Granted. Your wishes must follow Da Rules in Fairly Odd Parents, do you can't wish too excessively. Also, if anyone knows you have wishes you lose them. Also, when you turn 16 you forfeit your wishes. If you're over 16 right now you already lost them.

I wish I had a membership to the most exclusive expensive fitness club in the world.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 05:21 PM ----------

.... ride.

Granted. However Drag is your long lost twin so you share in his pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. Your wishes must follow Da Rules in Fairly Odd Parents, do you can't wish too excessively. Also, if anyone knows you have wishes you lose them. Also, when you turn 16 you forfeit your wishes. If you're over 16 right now you already lost them.

I wish I had a membership to the most exclusive expensive fitness club in the world.
    Granted, it includes you, and only you, with no equipment, and only 3 square feet of floor space.

I wish Blueobelisk had more space

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, it includes you, and only you, with no equipment, and only 3 square feet of floor space.

I wish Blueobelisk had more space
    granted. he now has .3 square meters of space, but has to share that with a chronic masturbator.

I wish I lived in one of those secluded gated communities you sometimes hear about where everyone has intimate relationships with everyone else and everyone is free of STDs.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. he now has .3 square meters of space, but has to share that with a chronic masturbator.
    Hope she's good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish I lived in one of those secluded gated communities you sometimes hear about where everyone has intimate relationships with everyone else and everyone is free of STDs.
    Wtf kind of gated communities are those. Do you mean like gated townhouse communities? Those people don't have sex with each other wtf.

Granted you get into whatever the fuck it is you said but one day as you're going in to spend your first night with your first intimate person the gate closes abruptly by accident and crushes your spine and paralyzes you. And they kick you out of the community for being a scrub who can't open a gate.

I wish I knew how to make wristwatches. (Not digital ones.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hope she's good looking.

Wtf kind of gated communities are those. Do you mean like gated townhouse communities? Those people don't have sex with each other wtf.

Granted you get into whatever the fuck it is you said but one day as you're going in to spend your first night with your first intimate person the gate closes abruptly by accident and crushes your spine and paralyzes you. And they kick you out of the community for being a scrub who can't open a gate.

I wish I knew how to make wristwatches. (Not digital ones.)
    Granted, but you have lost all mobility below the neck, and your nose scratches like a bastard.

I wish I was close enough to scratch Blueobelisk's nose for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but for every waking hour you have it is like 3 months in your mind

I wish I still had all my appendages

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    I wish I still had all my appendages
    Granted, but now one of your limbs is no longer under your control, and is possessed by the vengeful spirit of a deranged serial killer who tries to murder everyone you love.

I wish I was a Blue Mage.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post

I wish I was a Blue Mage.
    Granted, but red is the new blue.

I wish I had telekinetic abilities that I had complete control of
    Last edited by Soulfighter101; 2013-02-01 at 03:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfighter101 View Post
    Granted, by now you are trapped in vanilla WoW, destined to be ganked by rogues for all of eternity.

I wish I had telekinetic abilities that I had complete control of
    Granted, but you are knocked by the first object you try to move (You office chair) and forget all about how to use your abilities now.

Wish I had a cold beer right now
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Granted, but you are knocked by the first object you try to move (You office chair) and forget all about how to use your abilities now.

Wish I had a cold beer right now
    Granted, but it's a nonalcoholic beer.

I wish I could un-see the transformers movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it's a nonalcoholic beer.

I wish I could un-see the transformers movies.
    NOESS!!!!! And your wish is granted master, you may now not recall said movie, instead you recall every episode of My Little Pony as well as all their names.

I wish I would get my ass moving towards my bed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Granted, but the memory gap is filled with multiple playings of a dark and horrid movie... The Last Airbender

I wish I never needed sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I wish I would get my ass moving towards my bed.
    Granted, but now your bed is located at the top of mount Everest, and you must walk.

Granted, but the memory gap is filled with multiple playings of a dark and horrid movie... The Last Airbender
    That's just sick! Well at least you didn't say Dragonball Evolution.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:38 AM ----------

I wish I never needed sleep
    Granted, but now you must spend your waking hours as M. Night Shamylans personal assistant.

I wish I had a TARDIS (time machine from doctor who)
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-02-01 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Granted, but now your bed is located at the top of mount Everest, and you must walk.

That's just sick! Well at least you didn't say Dragonball Evolution.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:38 AM ----------

Granted, but now you must spend your waking hours as M. Night Shamylans personal assistant.

I wish I had a TARDIS (time machine from doctor who)
    Granted, but it can only travel forward in time, and will always put you in the center of a black hole.

I wish I had complete control over matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Granted, but it can only travel forward in time, and will always put you in the center of a black hole.

I wish I had complete control over matter.
    Granted, but you know nothing about matter or the 4 core forces of physics to do anything with that ability.

I wish for the sun to start Supernovaing and thus destroying our solar system right now.

Granted. Humans have developed the technology to travel to and inhabit other planets, however, so we leave the solar system and go live somewhere else. We leave you and all the criminals in jail on Earth for the super nova. P.S. You get raped and beaten to near death before the super nova actually happens.

I wish I had the best Pimp Smack in the world, and could control all my hoes. (You have to make me a pimp too.)

Granted, but you're such a good pimp, you get killed by some random gang so they can take control of your turf.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of cinnamon toast.

Granted, but now you're allergic to cinnamon.

I wish my comfortable headsets still worked.

Granted, they work, but your computer doesn't.

I wish there was more time in the day for me to utilize how I wish.