Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wrathion Legendary Chapter III: The Two Princes Part I

After you finish Chapter II in Patch 5.1, you will be able to start Wrathion Quest-Line Chapter III: Two Princes
    I have made the video on PTR, and I love the comment of prince Anduin in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Wrathion

Why is Sunwalker Dezco creeping? lawl
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-01-31 at 10:29 PM.

I do love Anduin's comeback, and thank you for posting this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey its sunwalker Dezco. Cool, but whats up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hey its sunwalker Dezco. Cool, but whats up with him?
    Dunno what he is doing but I will check it out in 28 min as Horde.

haha, two years old. i giggled.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

omg I love Wrathion so much <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

/rasp. He's a cuddle cow. He also seems to be making friends with Anduin, a sign of things to come.

Deleted
    he's two in DRAGON years! does that mean Dragons age really really fast when their young and really slow when their old since they live so long?

dam, with that logic we could say a cat lives in DRAGON years

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion and Anduin. acting like long term best friends XD and please don't post any.... of those pictures.

No Tusk Club.

Two in dragon years oh blizzard !

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    he's two in DRAGON years! does that mean Dragons age really really fast when their young and really slow when their old since they live so long?

from what ive been reading about stuff i can say that 1 dragon year is 20 of our years....wow wonder how old neferian was.......

and yes i got your sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    from what ive been reading about stuff i can say that 1 dragon year is 20 of our years....wow wonder how old neferian was.......

and yes i got your sarcasm
    dunno really, wrathion sounds like a pre adult late teen sort of guy. He's probably just super smart because of the experiments done to his egg.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post

I don't think they age so fast while small, because wrathion is still a baby whelp in his dragon form. I think what he meant was that a 2 years old dragon is much wiser than a 16 yo human, so he can lecture anduin. remember: the day he hatched he became a mafia boss. not too many newborn babies can do that.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

What a pair of lads. Will be interesting to see how this relationship develops. Bromance please.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I don't think they age so fast while small, because wrathion is still a baby whelp in his dragon form. I think what he meant was that a 2 years old dragon is much wiser than a 16 yo human, so he can lecture anduin. remember: the day he hatched he became a mafia boss. not too many newborn babies can do that.
    Sorry where did u get info about anduin being 16 years old ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Sorry where did u get info about anduin being 16 years old ? :O
    I didn't say anduin's age was 16

anduin's age is shrouded in mystery and retcons. he spent years being a tiny little kid (even in the comics) and suddenly BOOM! he's almost a man.

here's what Wowpedia says about his age:

Lore-wise, Anduin Wrynn was ten when the original World of Warcraft game was released. However, given the time change taken into account by the release of Wrath of the Lich King, he would be 12 years of age. [Anduin Wrynn's Gold Coin] fished from the Dalaran fountain has the flavor text "I wish I would grow up, it feels like I've been 10 for years."
    Stormrage, whose action takes place sometime after the fall of the Lich King, claims that he is not quite thirteen.
    According to The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm and Wolfheart, which takes place before and after the Shattering, Anduin Wrynn is thirteen years old.
    Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, stated that he is fourteen.
    This is at odds with in-game data that states that World of Warcraft: Cataclysm takes place 5 years after World of Warcraft.

so, he was 10, and 6-7 years later (one or two years after the start of the cataclysm) he was 14. weird, isn't it? lol

let's just say anduin has his own timeline lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Two in dragon years oh blizzard !
    I fucking love Wrathions flight form. It's so hilarious when you see it when you get your sha-touched gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I always liked Anduin as a character.

Will always hate him for being such a pathetically vulnerable and easy-to-kill, extremely important strategic target that our characters don't get to kill for no reason, though.

I mean, he's right there. It'd be so easy for my forsaken to pull his heart out with it's bony claws, but nooo...

I'm sure Wrathion would approve, too. It'd be a good lesson. Too bad he'd be dead. Good lesson for those last few seconds of his life, though.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

They could learn from each other, Wrathion could use a bit more compassion, while Anduin really needs a reality check, compromising is okay but to be outright pacifist and expect others to behave the same way is stupid.