Poll: As a man, do you get put off any physical contact with another man?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Wow, it's almost as if you just click reply and hope that slamming your "real man" face into the keyboard will relate to the post, don't you?
    it's like it pisses you off that i don't hug guys

ironic that regan is part of your screen name, regan was VERY anti-gay
    FUNNY HUH

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    yeah, it's real tough to say hello and shake their hand
    meanwhile you guys have to figure out if you should hug and kiss the guy, how long and deep to go in with the hug, when and how long to make eye contact and then you have to wonder if he's thinking "why the fuck is this guy hugging me"

i don't even hug another guy's wife/gf

just certain lines you don't cross because it's COMPLETELY unnecessary to do so
    You've taken this so far off topic it isn't even funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek_kissing
    Are Italians gay for kissing other men?

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/12663
    Are Muslims gay for only hugging the same sex?

http://pocketcultures.com/2010/07/14...r-shake-hands/

Here's a handy guide for whats customary or not. I bet all those other countries and religions are super gay for being affectionate.

Since I have no friends I got no body to hug lol.

Sometimes I like to randomly hug other guys and see which one of us gets a boner first.

FUNNY HUH
    Who the hell is this famously anti-gay Regan guy?
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    I cite your first post in this thread. If that isn't anger and hate, take a look at the rest to confirm.

Also, I don't think ANYONE has said "men must hug men".
    yeah i'm not seeing the hate or anger at all. i think you feel more comfortable imagining i'm angry and hateful because you've convinced yourself that you're tolerant but you can't accept my view, so you turn my view into hatred which i guess makes it ok for you to disagree

it's ok, i don't mind

Deleted

FUNNY HUH
    Baffled is more the word I'd use. Hug guys, don't hug guys, I'm not fussed, to each their own. The idiocy you're typing though is what's baffling.

Do you mean Reagan?

Yup, there is a time limit. If I'm near a man for too long, I will be annoyed because he's in my "bubble". If a women is near me, she can come as close as she want. (unsless she smells bad)

p.s. My "bubble" have a radius of 1 meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I just don't see how hugging another dude = gay.

There are other reasons, you know, than showing love, when hugging.

Like greeting perhaps.
    handshake is a greeting, hug is a sign of affection.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you and your guy friends sit around and "chat" about what turns you on? i just emailed my gay friend this thread and according to him you're obviously gay, he thinks one of you huggers is faking it though (so did i)
    Yet another failed attempt at trying to be cool on the internet. Tell me, is this how a "real man" is supposed to act?

Also, do tell how talking to other guys about hot girls and what you would like to do to them is gay. I'd love to hear it.

look, you hugging guys doesn't bother me a bit. you can be as gay as you want, it doesn't bother me one iota. but hilarious as fuck how it bugs the shit out of you that i don't want to hug guys and read 50 shades of gray with them in character

It's like going around in circles with you. Just how uneducated are you? What is bugging people about you is that instead of just saying you aren't comfortable with it you decide to go on a tirade, insulting everyone that does not think there is anything wrong with it. Many other people on here have said they aren't okay with it, do you see me getting "bugged" over it? Nope.
    Last edited by Fitzgerald77; 2013-02-01 at 03:40 AM.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

10+ Year Old Account

FUNNY HUH
    Though, just have to poke in on this, sorry, but it's an open can of gas ready to be used.

Reagan Hugging Honduras President
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Baffled is more the word I'd use. Hug guys, don't hug guys, I'm not fussed, to each their own. The idiocy you're typing though is what's baffling.

Do you mean Reagan?
    nah you're very fussed that i don't want to hug guys. none of you people have the balls to admit that it pisses you off thought, you just keep on and on and on with this passive aggressive bullshit.

man up and just say "your pov pisses me off"
    we'll both live

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Though, just have to poke in on this, sorry, but it's an open can of gas ready to be used.

Reagan Hugging Honduras President
    yeah, homophobes are always gay. like the preachers who preach how homosexuals are sick on sundays then meet up with jim bob in the truck stop bathroom monday through saturday

i'm not a homophobe, flamboyant gay men who are over the top make me laugh so much that i throw up a little in my mouth, you know?
    i just don't think a hug should be a greeting, when a handshake works better

nah you're very fussed that i don't want to hug guys. none of you people have the balls to admit that it pisses you off thought, you just keep on and on and on with this passive aggressive bullshit.

man up and just say "your pov pisses me off"
    we'll both live
    Why would anyone be pissed off that you don't want to hug other men? I'm pretty sure nobody's even implied that. What's pissing people off is your association of hugging and homosexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    It depends on the culture, and even then, it's not always a sign of affection.

For example, when used in greeting between close friends.
    when my brother drives by me on the road, he'll shoot me a bird and i'll mouth "fuck you"
    that's our sign of affection
    for instance, last time i was in houston i had exactly 0 people try to hug me. shook hands about 20 times though, meeting some of my brother's coworkers and friends there

yeah, homophobes are always gay. like the preachers who preach how homosexuals are sick on sundays then meet up with jim bob in the truck stop bathroom monday through saturday

i'm not a homophobe, flamboyant gay men who are over the top make me laugh so much that i throw up a little in my mouth, you know?
    Do you know how many dudes jerk off and not wash their hands after? A hug ensures I'm not high-fiving his junk through association.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Why would anyone be pissed off that you don't want to hug other men? I'm pretty sure nobody's even implied that. What's pissing people off is your association of hugging and homosexuality.
    are they gonna do anything about it? no

when my brother drives by me on the road, he'll shoot me a bird and i'll mouth "fuck you"
    that's our sign of affection
    for instance, last time i was in houston i had exactly 0 people try to hug me. shook hands about 20 times though, meeting some of my brother's coworkers and friends there
    Shaking someones hand is arguably more gay than hugging. Imagine how many of their penises you've touched with unwashed hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Do you know how many dudes jerk off and not wash their hands after? A hug ensures I'm not high-fiving his junk through association.
    instead you're going body to body with him. makes a lot of sense

10+ Year Old Account

See, that is a way better way of saying it than when you started. That is all I actually wished to see, nothing else.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..