Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valrax View Post
    Anyone know how long the movie is going to be by any chance?
    How would anyone know that?

Pet battle nerfs are hilarious. I'm glad the CC will be toned down. That Pandaren Earth Spirit daily might not be as awful anymore.

Deleted
    So Jena go agenst Orgimmar. Awesome!
    I hope, that there is laidy Sylvana with big role!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    I await the inevitable Alliance/Human circlejerk this movie will be, with the Horde either non-existent or the one-dimensional villains, ala Tolkien.
    Well I'm going to assume that the movie is going to take place around Warcraft 1 or 2...to introduce the world to those who are unfamiliar with the series. NOW...that being said...the Orcs DID used to be pretty one-dimensional. They WERE mindless demon blood driven brutes. So yeah....probably gonna be more focused on humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    So Jena go agenst Orgimmar. Awesome!
    I hope, that there is laidy Sylvana with big role!
    Doubt that. He will just tell the story of how your enemy had to do those battles. You play them through your enemy's eyes. Not with help from your own npc's.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Are you implying that Bristney Spears is not successful at what shes doing? Just like Justin Biber, both are popular and successful, else they wouldnt be rich. Calling someone ignorant, because he never heard of a (hardly) medium successful director is blasphemy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 03:48 PM ----------

No, it'll just be a one-sided movie focused on Humans in their fight against Orcs. Probably set up right befor the first war.
    Success doesn't mean anything and is irrelevant. Do you honestly want the movie to be really bad (Like Bieber) but make a lot of money or be an awesome movie that doesn't make much? I also suggest you look up what the definition of ignorant is since you're having some trouble. Might want to look up blasphemy too.

If it were up to you, it would be directed by a popular well known moron like Michael Bay. I'd rather a video game nerd who actually has a world of warcraft account and loved the old rts warcrafts. He even loves the starcraft and diablo series. He's perfect for the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Moon was very well done, and Duncan is clearly a competent director. Leavitt's writing though is kind of hit-or-miss.

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    I thought Moon was very well done, and Duncan is clearly a competent director. Leavitt's writing though is kind of hit-or-miss.
    Yeah, I really liked Moon - it was so much better than the "action sci fi" blockbusters we've been forced to endure for so many years now. Likewise, his Source Code; another great film.

Anyways, I think D. Jones will have a clue what to do with a Warcraft film. He is at least an Ultima fan.

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/115...ite_games.html

Transfergoods.com

I live outside the US and needed a good forwarding company so I could easily shop there. Transfergoods.com has some great offers and you don’t need big bucks to get your parcel shipped to you.

And what about Johnny Depp in their new film, it is rumoured that he will play the leading role in this project?