Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I can't tell if nobody says anything. I don't like that I have to stick to that style just to be able to draw, but I'd rather do that than not draw at all. And why's that? My avatar's predominantly blue, can't be that hard to tell us apart.

[img]http://www.ikoso.com/ikoso/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/201big.jpg[img]
    Well, I'll make sure to always give feedback on your work ^_^ Maybe the 2 paragraph ones I used to give to aspiring artists. I am bad at differentiating people based on glances of ava/sigs. I can tell by what you guys post who you are,but I can't just briefly look and say "That's Blue".

that's a cool picture.
    Last edited by Hetalia; 2013-02-01 at 07:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Rokom
    Hey Frey, how's the hand holding up? Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

It's kind of a weird thought I came across a while ago; meta-balance. Balancing how much balance you have such that you never have too much or to little balance...which, if you equate balance with perfection, can be used to infer that everyone is perfect because you can propagate their little balances/imbalances to infinity, kinda like these things.

http://www.ikoso.com/ikoso/wp-conten.../01/201big.jpg
    Well, I'm not sure if I think that everything everyone does balances out to be perfectly neutral (on an individual basis, at least), but I do like the thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Awesome! At this rate, you'll have... 751533626487626632924633790972587848760218415650662358626333110890306888036674701908383679 48312598497021919232 cents by this time next year. Assuming you gain 2 times more profit each day, and then reinvest that to the next days sellings.

Hey Chry!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:36 PM ----------

I can't think of anything to say about it aside from it's really damn good, which goes without saying. Also, I'm starting to get confused between you and kortin,=.
    Hai Hetalia!

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'll make sure to always give feedback on your work ^_^ Maybe the 2 paragraph ones I used to give to aspiring artists. I am bad at differentiating people based on glances of ava/sigs. I can tell by what you guys post who you are,but I can't just briefly look and say "That's Blue".

that's a cool picture.
    Avatars and sigs are predominantly how I tell who people are. I didn't even notice Drekmen change his name until I saw someone point it out.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    But I already used them.
    ALL OF THEM!
    Well, there goes your fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Hai Hetalia!
    How are you today?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Avatars and sigs are predominantly how I tell who people are. I didn't even notice Drekmen change his name until I saw someone point it out.
    I didn't notice it until you said it just now. I haven't seen him for a day or two, though, so I'm forgiven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Hey Frey, how's the hand holding up?

Well, I'm not sure if I think that everything everyone does balances out to be perfectly neutral (on an individual basis, at least), but I do like the thought of it.
    Hurts like hell. Oddly enough, whenever I let my arm down on my side completely, pressure builds up in the hand and it gets progressively more painful until I bend the elbow back up.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Hurts like hell. Oddly enough, whenever I let my arm down on my side completely, pressure builds up in the hand and it gets progressively more painful until I bend the elbow back up.
    Probably because blood all falls down and has a hard time getting up. I think. I'm not an expert on human anatomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because blood all falls down and has a hard time getting up. I think. I'm not an expert on human anatomy.
    Neither am I

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't notice it until you said it just now. I haven't seen him for a day or two, though, so I'm forgiven.
    Don't think you can go changing avatars and sigs to confuse me though. Once I see someone with a new combo, it's instantly registered in my mind who they are. Not even joking or exaggerating.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds awful. Did they prescribe any painkillers for you, or just throw you a bottle of antibiotics?

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds awful. Did they prescribe any painkillers for you, or just throw you a bottle of antibiotics?
    They gave me both, but I didn't bother with the painkillers. It only hurts when I use it or when I put my arm down like that

10+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly it! It can't be perfectly neutral or it's imbalanced (too neutral). It isn't perfectly neutral and therefore is imbalanced, which is thus balanced because it's somewhat but not completely balanced.

...I'm not making any sense am I?

I don't even know how I differentiate people. I mean, avatars and signatures help, but so does posting style and speech patterns. Wishmaster, for example, doesn't have very good English (no offense), while someone Drekmen typically either is trolling someone or expressing a devil's advocate opinion, Rokom typically only posts when semi-philosophical things are being discussed, Solazz likes throwing random/dramatic-pause hard returns into his post, and someone like you just throws your own opinion or ideas out there without regard to social/cultural expectations or taboos.

I'm so bored and there are so many things I could do but I don't feel like doing anything.

First world problems I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Don't think you can go changing avatars and sigs to confuse me though. Once I see someone with a new combo, it's instantly registered in my mind who they are. Not even joking or exaggerating.
    What if they change their combo very often

That's exactly it! It can't be perfectly neutral or it's imbalanced (too neutral). It isn't perfectly neutral and therefore is imbalanced, which is thus balanced because it's somewhat but not completely balanced.

Actually that makes a lot of sense.

To me anyway.

How are you today?
    I is decent, but exhausted. Huge days between work and school.

How are you?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    You mean like you? You're probably one of the best examples of my ability to instantly remember who someone is. :P

I don't even know how I differentiate people. I mean, avatars and signatures help, but so does posting style and speech patterns. Wishmaster, for example, doesn't have very good English (no offense), while someone Drekmen typically either is trolling someone or expressing a devil's advocate opinion, Rokom typically only posts when semi-philosophical things are being discussed, Solazz likes throwing random/dramatic-pause hard returns into his post, and someone like you just throws your own opinion or ideas out there without regard to social/cultural expectations or taboos.
    W1shm4ster I can recognise from a crippling need for affection, Drekman normally forgoes capital letters and full stops, but that is a trait occasionally taken on by other weeaboos. Rokom is, I don't see him much I just know he's Spike the magician. Solazz does that a lot yeah, but I also see that in other weeaboos. I just say what I want to because it usually is fine. In cases where it's not fine, I still stick to it and see which it's not good.

What I was saying about the weeaboos is that Naro, Drek and Solazz usually do

this thing

to draw emphasis to a certain part of their posts, Solazz and Naro moreso than Drek, but I have still seen them all use it. Then the no caps or full stops thing I often see when they are having weeaboo conversations with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Then you get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    weeaboo conversations with each other.
    why is this hilarious to read

10+ Year Old Account
    They gave me both, but I didn't bother with the painkillers. It only hurts when I use it or when I put my arm down like that
    I might suggest taking them before sleeping so you don't wake up in the middle of the night in pain, but if you can function without them otherwise, more power to you.

Hmm, so the nature of imbalance keeps things in balance. Makes a bit of sense, I suppose, though I still don't particularly think it works on an individual level. On a population level, however, I can totally see it; especially if you consider the imbalance "shifting weight" so to speak, and changing which side of the equation is heavier.