Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    No, she's just a consummate actress.
    We have humor! Shamelessly copied since I'm too lazy to translate one on the spot:

Drunk #1 is slowly walking, bracing himself against a fence and stumbling. He comes across Drunk #2, who is lying next to the fence. "What a disgrace! Lying around like a pig! I'm ashamed for you." "You just keep on walking, demagogue! We'll see what you're gonna do when you run out of fence!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Does it normally get as obvious as that anchorman clip?
    Depends on size, what kind of britches you're wearing, material of yer pants... lots of stuff, really.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Depends on size, what kind of britches you're wearing, material of yer pants... lots of stuff, really.
    Metal underwear, totally solves letmesleep's problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    We have humor! Shamelessly copied since I'm too lazy to translate one on the spot:
    ...I don't get it D:

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I don't get it D:
    Eventually the first drunk is going to reach the end of the fence, and then the second drunk on the ground will have his laugh!

...I don't get it D:
    The gist of it is the 2nd guy is saying to the first drunk you will fall over when he runs out of fence. Hes using the fence to stay upright.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing solves that particular breed of public embarrassment by creating loud pinging noises.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to read about other people's unusual experiences! Shared mine first, but then you pervs all focused on my story and didn't share any of your own =(
    Lol what did you even expect? Someone to say, "Yeah! I've been having weird liquids oozing from my body parts as well!" Also, we're pervs? One word: Tabasco.

Girls typically don't spend much time eyeballing a guy's junk unless it's reached a certain point, anyway. You got nothing really to worry about unless you're embarrassed by the thought of people noticing that you saw something you liked.
    I guess I'm just worried about women getting the wrong idea. When you're together with someone, they enjoy the fact that they made you hard. It's not something I'm sure they all want to know about when you're just having a conversation or something.

Eh, I guess it's story time. You know that girl I talked about who I drew the line in the sand with and who I told we were just going to be friends? And how our friendship status is almost complete bullshit considering we're both clearly interested in each other? And yet I don't REALLY want to be with her because I don't see a sustainable long term relationship with her? Yeah, when I hug her I get a bit aroused. When I hug other female friends, I don't feel that way because there's nothing between us. Me and her have had tension boiling under the surface for forever but I really, truly don't think we could work long term.

I ran into her today at my mother's office and when we hugged I had to try and hide myself. I stopped it at a semi but even that would have been obvious if she had been looking. I don't know, I just don't want her to feel weird or anything. This is why I wanted to know if girls are looking or not.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 01:18 AM ----------

Rofl, you're suggesting I wear a chastity belt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    To be honest, the groin area is not the most visually appealing area of a man. I might be checking out your arse, but I wouldn't be looking at your junk.
    I only pay attention to that area on a man if it's gone beyond a certain point in physical contact. In the interest of not being too graphic, lets just say that's beyond hugging.
    Unless someone's crotch happened to be in my eye line, or I can... ah, feel how pleased the chap is to see me, I don't notice it. And well, to be blunt, that sort of response seems to have a mind of it's own, even if I did notice such an occurrence with one of my male friends, I'd chalk it up to the fact that it's maybe been a while for them, they just had contact with a reasonable looking female and sometimes your bodies just respond to relatively innocent stimuli, even if your brains really don't want that to happen.

Also on the boxers v briefs question, I can understand you wondering given the nature of your predicament - briefs certainly keep things more contained. Once you get to the clothes off stage though, boxers look better.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Nothing solves that particular breed of public embarrassment by creating loud pinging noises.
    Haha I could only imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    To be honest, the groin area is not the most visually appealing area of a man
    It looks terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Lol what did you even expect? Someone to say, "Yeah! I've been having weird liquids oozing from my body parts as well!" Also, we're pervs? One word: Tabasco.
    I can't be the only one here who has seen weird stuff
    Tabasco is totally a fine American brand!

Rofl, you're suggesting I wear a chastity belt?
    Sounds like a great plan...

Nonsense, you just need a good brand =P
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-02-01 at 09:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    To be honest, the groin area is not the most visually appealing area of a man. I might be checking out your arse, but I wouldn't be looking at your junk.
    I only pay attention to that area on a man if it's gone beyond a certain point in physical contact. In the interest of not being too graphic, lets just say that's beyond hugging.
    Unless someone's crotch happened to be in my eye line, or I can... ah, feel how pleased the chap is to see me, I don't notice it. And well, to be blunt, that sort of response seems to have a mind of it's own, even if I did notice such an occurrence with one of my male friends, I'd chalk it up to the fact that it's maybe been a while for them, they just had contact with a reasonable looking female and sometimes your bodies just respond to relatively innocent stimuli, even if your brains really don't want that to happen.

Also on the boxers v briefs question, I can understand you wondering given the nature of your predicament - briefs certainly keep things more contained. Once you get to the clothes off stage though, boxers look better.
    Fair enough, Kerath. You were the first person I was going to ask but I thought the questions were a bit odd to ask in such a secretive manner as PM. I figured you'd show up eventually though. Maybe I'll just wear briefs and save boxers for a different kind of night altogether :P

Could always go commando

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't be the only one here who has seen weird stuff
    Tabasco is totally a fine American brand!
    No, you're just the only one here that has tried weird stuff Also, blaming the manufacturer does not absolve you from how you've used the product! You're a riot Semaphore.

Sounds like a great plan...
    Sounds uncomfortable

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Could always go commando
    Ha! Only when swimming. I have a feeling that would accentuate the things we're trying to play down :P

Fair enough, Kerath. You were the first person I was going to ask but I thought the questions were a bit odd to ask in such a secretive manner as PM. I figured you'd show up eventually though. Maybe I'll just wear briefs and save boxers for a different kind of night altogether :P
    It's just a penis. It is neither a deal-maker nor a deal-breaker (unless you are obscenely large or small) in almost all relationships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    It's just a penis. It is neither a deal-maker nor a deal-breaker (unless you are obscenely large or small) in almost all relationships.
    I'm not worried about performance. I was worried about how things appear in public, not private.

Edit: In any case, I gotta hit the hay. Peace, folks.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-02-01 at 09:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, you know the thought did cross my mind.
    And what can I say, I'm just drawn to the threads with questionable content.
    Yeah, briefs are better at containing things, so can always save the boxers for the fun nights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps get laid more often so you won't get overexcited when you're not gonna have sex with the lady. And when you are gonna have, then questions like these would be pointless. :3

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, and looking at the crotch area is a rarity. Unless you've spilled something on it it's highly unlikely.

Ooor if you have an erection in a rather tight pair of pants, that MIGHT trip a wire.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Gay man here, for what my opinion is worth:

I don't make a habit of staring at other people period, least of all strange men.

Really don't think anyone would notice unless you're particularly gifted + wearing tight pants / sweat pants or whatever.

If / when I do check out other guys (Which I normally only do when i'm sure they go that way... i'm not one of those "i can turn you" morons) I'm more interested in overall body type. I don't really go for meat heads I like tall guys with long hair. Not picky about weight.
    I'm one of those "i can turn you" morons kind of gay man, and I can assure you that i look.
    Female friends check out, then we compare our valutation on the topic.

A little advice straight men. Girls check you out like u do with them. Girls talks about men body, like you (us) do with them, but they will never admit that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    A little advice straight men. Girls check you out like u do with them. Girls talks about men body, like you (us) do with them, but they will never admit that.
    Sure we check out men. I'm sure some girls will focus on the crotch area. I'm not really sure why though as 'the junk' really is the least visually appealing part of a man as far as I'm concerned.
    Don't get me wrong, it definitely has it's uses, but it ain't pretty
    Personally, I'm more inclined to check out a guy's arse. Or shoulders/upper body. Or legs. Or you know. His face.