Deleted

New Arms changes on PTR - not looking good

The PTR got updated with a new build which includes the working 2x OP proc from MS, with 10 rage cost, and SD proccing from OP.

It's frankly unplayable.

It's incredibly boring, and the normal rotation is heavily rage negative, to the point where you are relying heavily on those Sudden Death procs to save you from running out of rage.

After being on a target dummy for 10 minutes, I never reached over 80 rage, I never used Heroic Strike or any utility spells. Can't imagine how dire this is going to be for PvP, but will try and test that soon.

Even using Slam is a rarity. You will find times to use it where you've done MS > OP > OP, and one GCD left, but pooling the rage for a CS is much more beneficial. So we end up with a gap in our rotation every 6 secs. It's absolutely, utterly dire.

Overpower needs the rage cost removed, maybe just in Battle Stance, so as not to encourage camping in Def stance again. We should be able to build rage and dump it in CS windows, but you just can't, without leaving huge gaps.

Also, tying SD to OP is really really not working imo. The idea was to make Slam > OP + HS, but Slam is waaaay below OP in the priority chain now. You just never use it.

Really disappointed with this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda lame cause I was hoping arms would be better than fury for 5.2. And yeah totally kidding myself there because of awful scaling, but still. Maybe 5.3. Ha

Patience is a virtue.

Deleted
    Love posts like these, you've been the no skill class for the whole of mop and now they are taking some of the bullshit everyone goes apeshit and starts crying so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Love posts like these, you've been the no skill class for the whole of mop and now they are taking some of the bullshit everyone goes apeshit and starts crying so dumb.
    Op is referring to the design of the class, learn to read before being a jerk. It has nothing to do with being OP/UP. It's about the playability and fun of the current ptr mechanics.

Well, I guess you have to be quite skilled to make arms work, since no one plays it. Fury still has a huge advantage over arms in PVE.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    See so mad and defensive, warrior have been op all season and now they are making them not so op everyone is mad you can say i'm a jerk or w/e but the simple fact is you are mad because your op class is getting the nerfs it deserves. I hope they destroy warriors so they are unplayable because its bullshit 80% of every team who does arena has a fuckin warrior in they should crush the class then maybe the kids who got free 2.4k will actually have to l2p

From a PvE point of view you might be right but don't you dare talk about PvP after staying 10 min on a dummy.
    Charge. It changes everything. If you need futher explanation then you should remove the PvP part from your post, because you have no place talking about it

See so mad and defensive, warrior have been op all season and now they are making them not so op everyone is mad you can say i'm a jerk or w/e but the simple fact is you are mad because your op class is getting the nerfs it deserves. I hope they destroy warriors so they are unplayable because its bullshit 80% of every team who does arena has a fuckin warrior in they should crush the class then maybe the kids who got free 2.4k will actually have to l2p
    Sure they are the ones being mad while you seem perfectly calm and composed.
    Tying sd to cs actually doesn't feel too bad. Other than that I suppose I am going to stay away from arms unless the upcoming numbers check turns out to be a significant dps buff over fury.

So much butt hurt. But not to worry, schools and what not are starting soon so the kids will be scarce. About time really.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-01 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    Nice idea to make OP free in Battle/berserker stance, and a 20/30 rage cost in Def stance, so that stances serves their actual purposes.
    I ain't on the PTR nor do I play warrior, but as I read from the PTR notes, this change wouldn't make them OP.
    Maybe just make OP free when CS is used in Battlestance for CS's duration?

Deleted
    10 rage cost on OP already makes def stance unplayable and battle stance boring.
    They should reduce OP's rage cost to 5rage, HS's to 25rage, hamstring's to 5rage and shattering throw's to 20rage.
    Imo they should also make Battle Stance give 10% dmg reduction, and defensive stance 25% dmg reduction only when you have a shield equipped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    So much butt hurt. But not to worry, schools and what not are starting soon so the kids will be scarce. About time really.
    not butt hurt at all tired of all you fags thinking your so hard done by when you've been op for the whole season couldnt expect to stay that way skillers

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-01 at 04:12 PM.

Curious OP did you try HL + Charge when in an empty GCD to gain some additional rage? Interested to see if that is a gain or loss of rage compared to just standing and swinging.

not butt hurt at all tired of all you fags thinking your so hard done by when you've been op for the whole season couldnt expect to stay that way skillers
    Talking like that just proves even more that you are butt hurt. If you wanna be taken seriously drop the insults.

Heh, this guy is so obviously mad and butthurt. I don't pvp buddy.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-01 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has just gotten ridiculous with the "butt-hurt" crap. Closing.