Page 84 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be that guy and vote for Faraway. Nice knowing you buddy, and I sincerely hope that you are not Robin.

Vote Faraway
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

15+ Year Old Account
    I should have known with a signature that includes Mellisandre's quote. I HOPE you are all right, but we shall see. That's 8 for Faraway and 7 for Worgie and I do believe we other hit day deadline or will soon do so.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I should have known with a signature that includes Mellisandre's quote. I HOPE you are all right, but we shall see. That's 8 for Faraway and 7 for Worgie and I do believe we other hit day deadline or will soon do so.
    I'm confused.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 10:10 PM ----------

Well, whatever happens, I'm off to sleep, goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Day ended at 11:00 PM EST with a minority lynch.

Faraway: 9 / 10
    Worgenite: 6 / 10
    Dyra: 1 / 10
    Kapaya: 1 / 10

1. Lysah - Vote: Faraway14 #1397
    2. Worgenite - Vote: Faraway14 #1358
    3. Dyra - Vote: Faraway14 #1434
    4. Kapaya V2 - No Vote #1485
    5. BrandonC - Vote Faraway14 #1575
    6. Anakso - Vote: Faraway14 #1625
    7. listo95 - Vote: Faraway14 #1361
    8. Mumbles85 - Vote: Faraway14 #1537
    9. Aethon - Vote: Faraway14 #1624
    10. rolo4804 - Vote: Worgenite #1539
    11. The Dwarf Lover - Vote: Faraway14 #1661
    12. [b]Firebert - Vote: Worgenite[/i] #1636
    13. Decagon - No Vote #1649
    14. Kuthe - Vote: Worgenite #1419
    15. Vanatos - Vote: Kapaya #1569
    16. Celtic209 - Vote: Worgenite #1490
    17. Faraway14 - Vote: Worgenite #1558
    18. Falbacca - Vote: Dyra #1411
    19. Nuex - Vote: Worgenite #1577

--------------------------
    Day 4 Summary:
    Batman saw some arrows marked on the floor and decided to follow them. The arrows were green, could the Riddler have left them there? Batman cautiously walked into the room, expecting some sort of trap. A nearby television seemed to turn on, the Joker's face taking up the entire screen.

"Our precious prisoner is just through glass, take a look! Harley is under strict instruction to kill her if any of my guys even think you're in the room. They're controlling down there, I told them all you're on the way. So here's the deal, if you can find a way to get to Harley without anyone realizing, I'll give you your next present! Fail, and the little kitty gets to die. Hell, I may even give you Harley you look like you can use a new sidekick!"

Batman walked up closer and noticed that Harley Quinn was on the other side of the one-way glass in front of him. He was able to see Harley, but Harley was unable to see him. It seemed that Harley was wearing a uniform that very closely resembled Robin's. She was wearing a red shirt, a green miniskirt, and the signature yellow cape. He also noticed the letter R on the top left of her shirt.

"Maybe you don't even care about her at all!" The Joker's voice continued, "which may be a good thing, 'cause if any of my boys see you, hear you, or even smell you, she's going to die!"

"The Joker says that Batman will be here soon, so keep an eye out for the freak" Harley Quinn said, "and if any of you see him, we'll blow a hole inside this kitty cat's stupid head!"
    "I need to get to Harley Quinn without anyone noticing me!" Batman said quietly to himself, "I can take her out, she never was very intelligent."

Batman found a vent, pulled it open, and walked through the ventilation shaft. He made sure no one was around before pulling it open, crawling behind the nearest goon he could find and silently taking him out.
    "Anyone seen the Bat yet?" Harley called out, "Can I put nine bullet in this idiot's head yet?"
    "Haven't seen him yet," one of the goon's called out.
    "Me neither," a second confirmed.
    "That's too bad," Harley answered, "I just can't wait until Batman see's my new outfit, I think it'll get him really excited, if you know what I mean!"
    "Did you ever happen to realize that everyone besides the Joker just thinks you're ugly?" Catwoman asked her.
    "Nobody asked for your opinion," Harley answered, it sounded like she hit Catwoman in the back of the head with the gun she was using.

Batman took down the other three henchmen as silently as possible. Harley wasn't aware of it yet, but it was just the two of them alone. Batman climbed up above the security door and stood above the glass ceiling where Harley was walking back and forth.
    "She looks like she's gonna pee yourself!" Harley said to Catwoman, "can someone get me a litter box?"

As Harley started pacing underneath the glass ceiling Batman jumped through it, knocking Harley unconscious. She wouldn't be waking up any time in the near future.
    "You sure know how to keep a girl waiting," Catwoman stated, as Batman untied her.

Alive:
    1. Lysah
    2. Worgenite
    3. Dyra
    4. Kapaya V2
    5. BrandonC
    6. Anakso
    7. listo95
    8. Mumbles85
    9. Allysene
    10. rolo4804
    11. The Dwarf Lover
    12. Firebert
    13. Decagon
    14. Kuthe
    15. Vanatos
    16. Celtic209
    17. Falbacca
    18. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia

Character: Harley Quinn
    You are Dr. Harleen Quinzel. As a former psychiatrist as Arkham Asylum, you were instructed to help treat the Joker. Instead you fell in love with him and helped him escape from Arkham.

Role: Roleblocker
    You have an uncanny habit of getting in the way of law enforcement to help the Joker. You are a roleblocker, meaning each night you can prevent one player of your choice from using any action.

Bonus Offer: Unstoppable Bomb or Fake Character Claim
    You may choose between having a safe claim of a character not being used in this game or becoming a Bomb. If you choose the bomb ability, if you are lynched you will automatically kill the person who cast the final vote that lynched you; This kill is unstoppable. You have until the end of Night 1 to decide which to choose, if you do not make a choice you will simply gain the bomb ability

Win Condition: You win with the Funhouse Mafia.
    There is only one condition of the Funhouse mafia. Kill everyone else in Arkham... And laugh about it!
    It is now night 4!
    Night 4 will end Friday at 12:30 AM EST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping because it lets me post at night. MUAHAHAHAHA (also bumping for Greeney). <3

Something.

Topping the thread because Greeney requested I do it.
    Slightly less than 12 hours left in the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeney View Post
    topping the thread because greeney requested i do it.
    slightly less than 12 hours left in the night.
    o_o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    *cough cough* multiple personality disorder *cough cough*
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Night 4 Summary:
    Zsasz was sneaking back towards Arkham Asylum, there were people there he could kill. These ninjas seemed to be taking over Arkham City, mercifully killing all the worthless zombie-like guards still stuck in their endless form of misery known as life.

There was one man Zsasz saw walking towards Arkham Asylum. He seemed to be following someone else himself. Zsasz made a mark on his wrist for his next target. As Zsasz walked closer the man seemed to turn around.

"What the hell?" the man said, turning around.
    The last thing Zsasz saw was a a masked man with wearing a black mask, a red suit, a metal face plate with a targeting lens, and pair of wrist mounted guns.

"I never fail to kill my target," Deadshot said, lightly kicking Zsasz's body to make sure it was limp.
    "I'm the greatest assassin," Deadshot informed Zsasz's corpse, "don't even try to touch me!"

Deadshot found his way to an entrance for Arkham Asylum. One of the guards who likely was meant to be stationed at the entrance seemed to have been lying there with his eyes and mouth wide open. Officer William North was clearly dead, however a green smile was painted across his face.

For the briefest moment, Deadshot thought he saw a shadow moving, and prepared to take a shot. His first instinct was that he saw the Batman. However, upon second thought he realized it might have just been his mind playing a trick on him.

Alive:
    1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. Kapaya V2
    4. BrandonC
    5. Anakso
    6. listo95
    7. Mumbles85
    8. Allysene
    9. rolo4804
    10. Firebert
    11. Decagon
    12. Kuthe
    13. Vanatos
    14. Celtic209
    15. Falbacca
    16. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 4: The Dwarf Lover - Zsasz - Killer (even nights), Hider (odd nights) - Serial Killer
    Night 4: Lysah - William North - Redirected Cop - Town

Character: Zsasz
    You are Victor Zsasz. Once you were a successful entrepreneur, but after your parents died and other dramatic experiences you realized that life was meaningless. You decided to start liberating people from their pointless existances, and now you are a notorious Serial Killer. You are an incredibly cunning individual with a need to kill. Each time you kill someone, you carve a scar on your body as a tally mark.

Role: Serial Killer (Even Nights only)
    Every even numbered night you will be able to target any one player of your choice in order to "liberate" them.

Bonus Offer: Odd night Hider or Fake Character Claim
    Hider: On odd numbered nights you can choose to hide behind another player. If someone tries to kill you, you will not die. However, if you hide behind someone who gets killed you will both die (any protection on either of you will effect both of you). If you get roleblocked, you will not be able to hide. If you get investigated while hiding, your investigation status will appear the same as the person you're hiding behind.

If you choose to reject the Hider ability, I will provide you with a safe character claim you can use of a character that is not being used in the game. You must decide by the end of Night 1, or I will assume you are taking the Hider role.

Win Condition: You win on your own.
    The only way you can win this game is if everyone else is dead (or if you are left in a never ending 1 on 1 scenario at the end of the game).
    Character: William North
    You are Officer William North, a high ranking security guard in Arkham Asylum. Warden Sharp asked you personally to double check all security in Arkham and to personally make sure Joker didn't cause any disturbance in Arkham as the Warden was running for mayor and didn't want his campaign to be affected.

Role: Redirected Cop
    If a cop dies on any night you will be informed who he targeted that night and the result of the investigation.

Win Condition: You win with the town.
    You can only win the game once there are no more mafia members and/or serial killers left in the game.
    It is now Day 5!
    Day will end Tuesday at 1:00 AM EST.
    With 16 alive; It takes 9 to lynch.

Day 5 Riddle: Two posts down.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-01 at 05:52 AM.

FoS: Deca, Fire

Lysah knew worgenite was VT and faraway was Scum form the redirected cop. When cleared worgenite as VT

The Riddler's voice came on Batman's communicator.
    "So what's the answer to my riddle Batman?"
    "The answer is Edam."

The Riddler sighed.
    "I really was looking forward to dropping my next target three stories to the ground," Riddler said, "but I suppose it could wait a few more hours."

Day 5: Riddle Me This!
    I have several keys,
    Though none to unlock a door,
    I also have a keyboard,
    But not to type out any words.
    Finally I have pedals,
    Though they never help me move.

What am I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    FoS: Deca, Fire

Lysah knew worgenite was VT and faraway was Scum form the redirected cop. When cleared worgenite as VT
    Well now that you've proved you make absolutely zero sense.
    One cop has died. N1.
    How does n1 cop invest get two people as either scum and mafia?

So now I'm more confused. Did Faraway take the mega-bomb which means TDL would die, or is Deadshot working with one of the Mafias?
    Holy Hell, role-play lore shiz is confusing me.
    Atleast it makes sense how Zsasz works.

So Zsasz worked on Odd/Even, Riddler kills if the target doesn't get the riddle right, Two-face; RNG.
    Scarecrow & Mad Hatter ???

But now we know there is two mafia groups.
    The Jokers, and the Asssassins.

Strange, Talia and (Being the 'Assassins') maybe Deadshot maybe 1 more?
    Joker, Harley, Penguin (wouldn't surprise me) and who-ever else.

So Batman may be in the game, or just as a lore piece.
    Catwomen might also be in it.

So now either Worgen was taking the heat from Lysah, or Iunno.
    Those two still confuse me as hell.

So chances are is that KapayaV2 is Mad Hatter, but I'm not quick to lynch at the present time. Still haven't heard anything from the Mad Hatter apart from the interview.

Listo is the detective (whoever name).
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    From that role description, I don't think Lysah got to investigate anyone, but instead would receive investigations from the night that cops died. Seeing as no cop has died during a night phase, I don't think Lysah ever received confirmation on anyone's role. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it. If that is the case, Worgen hasn't been confirmed as town just yet.

I'm going to say Faraway's fake CC was Timothy Drake, and therefore no Robin in this game set. I don't believe he lied about his RB on MajadKapaya v2, and therefore Kapaya would have to be Mad Hatter. Going through this logically, Faraway was Harley Quinn and apart of the Funhouse Mafia. Faraway RB'd MajadKapaya on night 2, so therefore I would think Mad Hatter is also not apart of Funhouse Mafia. Now I still don't know how Worgenite could be so certain Faraway was mafia, and the only thing I can think of is that Worgenite would be teamed up with Mad Hatter. It's a stretch, but I'm not currently accusing Worgenite of such, just trying to figure it out in my head.

We have 2 Mafia crews, unknown number of members in each. We had a Town Vigilante, and an even night kill SK. I'm going to assume we now have an odd night SK (Scarecrow killed night 3). Night 4 would have been Zsasz next night kill, but was instead killed by Deadshot. In the game, Deadshot was hired by Hugo Stragne, so I'm going to connect the dots and say Deadshot is Assassins Mafia. If he tried making a kill on n3 and targeted Dwarf, Dwarf would have been protected by hiding. That would explain one missing night kill. Second missing night kill would be Funhouse Mafia.

I'm going to assume mafia teams have 3 members a piece, 2 SKs, and Riddler as the scum. That would leave Deadshot alone, with Joker and someone else on Funhouse, and then Scarecrow and Riddler to round out the scum, but that leaves out Mad Hatter as scum. Hmm. Either Scarecrow is Funhouse and Hatter is SK, or Hatter is 'town', or teams are bigger than 3...

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    One cop has died. N1.
    No cop died night 1, Cop was lynched day 1.

So now I'm more confused. Did Faraway take the mega-bomb which means TDL would die, or is Deadshot working with one of the Mafias?
    Holy Hell, role-play lore shiz is confusing me.
    Atleast it makes sense how Zsasz works.
    Faraway selected fake role claim, as seen in the updated death roster in Greeney's posts.

So Zsasz worked on Odd/Even, Riddler kills if the target doesn't get the riddle right, Two-face; RNG.
    Scarecrow & Mad Hatter ???
    Scarecrow killed on n3, so odd night (when zsasz would be hiding). No kill flavor text on Mad Hatter in the game as of yet. If we also assume Faraway told it true and Kapaya is Mad Hatter, then Mad Hatter is not FUnhouse Mafia (why would Faraway RB his own teammate).
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    One cop has died. N1.
    sorry I misread how the first cop died

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to say Faraway's fake CC was Timothy Drake, and therefore no Robin in this game set.
    I'm with you on the fake claim. However I believe the CC given didn't include a role claim. At no point did he claim he was Robin in his posts, or what Robin did as a role (he certainly would not have been a VT ). As you said, there might not be a Robin, as (as TDL stated) it is Tim Drake who is Robin in the Arkham games. However, it's in the N1 lore (when the Oracle was killed) Batman directed her to Robin instead. So far everyone who's appeared in the lore, is in the game. At the very least I guess there's a small possibility we could have Nightwing instead.

I don't believe he lied about his RB on MajadKapaya v2, and therefore Kapaya would have to be Mad Hatter. Going through this logically, Faraway was Harley Quinn and apart of the Funhouse Mafia. Faraway RB'd MajadKapaya on night 2, so therefore I would think Mad Hatter is also not apart of Funhouse Mafia.
    This does make sense to me too. Frankly, I cannot see him being part of the Assassins Mafia either. So this means he's a stand alone SK or Town.

We have 2 Mafia crews, unknown number of members in each. We had a Town Vigilante, and an even night kill SK. I'm going to assume we now have an odd night SK (Scarecrow killed night 3). Night 4 would have been Zsasz next night kill, but was instead killed by Deadshot. In the game, Deadshot was hired by Hugo Strange, so I'm going to connect the dots and say Deadshot is Assassins Mafia. If he tried making a kill on n3 and targeted Dwarf, Dwarf would have been protected by hiding. That would explain one missing night kill. Second missing night kill would be Funhouse Mafia.
    Going through the night kills, we have:
    N1: Oracle was most likely killed by the Assassins since Dr. Strange was present. Jack Ryder and Mr. Freeze are still unexplained. It's reasonable to assume the Funhouse Mafia was behind one and an unidentified SK (since it couldn't have been Zsasz) the other.
    N2: Dr. Strange was Zsasz', Elvis Jones is unexplained. Dr. Young is killed by the Riddler. Is it possible he could be part of the Funhouse Mafia? If he's a stand alone SK with kills dependent on if his target got the riddle correct, then there's a Mafia kill missing.
    N3: Talia al'Ghul was killed by Batman whilst under the influence of The Scarecrow. This could account for the unaccounted for N1 NK, with The Scarecrow being an odd night MC SK. Both Mafia kills are therefore missing.
    N4: Zsasz was killed by Deadpool (could reasonably be an Assassin Mafian). It does make sense that this was a second attempt given the loss of a kill the previous night. William North was killed by the Funhouse Mafia (by the Joker personally? Given the green smile and all.) Since Zsasz was killed, and his kill is missing, I'm assuming the kill order doesn't have SKs going first, instead happening the same time as the Mafia. Therefore, no unexplained kill.

I'm going to assume mafia teams have 3 members a piece, 2 SKs, and Riddler as the scum. That would leave Deadshot alone, with Joker and someone else on Funhouse, and then Scarecrow and Riddler to round out the scum, but that leaves out Mad Hatter as scum. Hmm. Either Scarecrow is Funhouse and Hatter is SK, or Hatter is 'town', or teams are bigger than 3...
    Since the only unexplained kill is N2's Elvis Jones, and it's most likely that it was the Assassin's mafia responsible for that, there are no kills that the Mad Hatter could be responsible for. So unless he's like Two Face (stand alone SK with a small chance of killing, but linked to what is effectively a VT (Alice)), or will only kill Alice. I can only conclude he is therefore Town. But I cannot see him being a VT, so he'll have a night role of some variety. Probably something double edged, so it could harm the Town as well as help them.

In a 30 person game, I cannot see it being 2 lots of 3 man team Mafias and 2 alternating SKs. I think it's 2 lots of 4 honestly. Even given Two Face and (potentially) The Mad Hatter, being special event killers. I'm willing to bet there are more out there too.

I think our best leads atm are those who maintained their votes on Worgen or voted for someone completely different out of the two options. Though I am very interested to know how they were both so positive. I figured at least one of them was an investigator role, but with Worg claiming VT and Lysah being unable to investigate (unless Treann is from beyond the grave ), neither should or could have been so positive.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got no results from who I tracked last night (assuming I was either RB'd or jailed or mabye a mod mistake?). So I will go with my gut on this.

Vanatos on day 2 said the 2nd mafia team was confirmed when it was still only a theory at that time I believe. Only other thing was yesterday was him voting on Kapaya while still believing both me and Faraway. Will hold vote back until more info comes out.

FoS Vanatos

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 01:37 PM ----------

Okay, just confirmed with Greeney about my night action and did just get it now. Last night Dyra targeted Falbacca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well falbacca remains with us so unless Fal was protected, Dyra is not a scummy scum scum.

I'n half wanting to vote worg again on the basis that everything said on the previous day is still true, proving his vote was correct does not prove his innocence after all but we may have better targets so I'll hold off on that for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Falbacca thought Dyra was scum yesterday, but it was mostly overlooked by everyone because of the Faraway/Kapaya/Worge/Lysah ordeal. Perhaps Dyra tried to kill her before Falbacca could reassert her suspicion

I'm confused as to why Aethon suspects me though, I unvoted as I believed it would be a worst case scenario if we lynched Worge and he turned up town. I didn't vote Faraway because although I would have, he was sitting at 9 votes and discussion was still rampant.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I think our best leads atm are those who maintained their votes on Worgen or voted for someone completely different out of the two options..
    Agreed, they were too close that anyone form the fun house mafia wouldn't have voted for faraway.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

I'm confused as to why Aethon suspects me though, I unvoted as I believed it would be a worst case scenario if we lynched Worge and he turned up town. I didn't vote Faraway because although I would have, he was sitting at 9 votes and discussion was still rampant.
    Oh I know, its based off the cast lysah died, though it hardly puts you above anyone else in my opinion.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I got no results from who I tracked last night (assuming I was either RB'd or jailed or mabye a mod mistake?). So I will go with my gut on this.

Vanatos on day 2 said the 2nd mafia team was confirmed when it was still only a theory at that time I believe. Only other thing was yesterday was him voting on Kapaya while still believing both me and Faraway. Will hold vote back until more info comes out.

FoS Vanatos

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 01:37 PM ----------

Okay, just confirmed with Greeney about my night action and did just get it now. Last night Dyra targeted Falbacca.
    I already explained what I said about that. I made an assumption on how mafia games are played and combined with what I know about the Batman lore. I believe you Listo, but wasn't so sure about which one of Faraway and Kapaya to pick so I went with Kapaya on the chance Faraway is Robin. I don't think the town would want to lose a Robin. Other people were saying the same thing, but they were voting for Worgentite instead. I hope that helps.

Anyways, I'm wondering is the tracker a cop-like role in this game? Barbara Gordon is the daughter of Commissioner Gorden (Cop) and was the Oracle with an investigative role so when she died would the person(s) who she was investigating at the time be redirected to Lysah or not?