Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Getting attack power doubled or tripled from bandit gear when it was first released during TBC and having 3k atp at level 60 and 1 hitting everyone =].

shandris feathermoon vs orgrimmar and the Horde

"Additional Instances cannot be launched" locking thousands out of heroics in WotLK

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:52 AM ----------

Tiny Orc Shoulders in BC

Additional subscriptions cannot be launched.

I mean instances.

15+ Year Old Account
    On one of the ptrs one time blizzard accidentally gave everyone gm powers...that was fun, everyone teleported to stormwind and pvp was freat. I also went to the emerald dream and many other weird places.

A recent one where warlocks where able to get the spell cataclysm, mistweaver monk extra haste, super long rips, hunter stampede bug.

One famous one is people mind controlling suarfang and oneshotting people.

Mod hack where people went to gm island and emerald dream.

Those are the ones I can think on the top of my head.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Find a pack of low levels in your faction's favorite hub. Drop a flame nova and log. Relog and play dumb.

My most hated was easily the wasted hours humping broken instance portals in WotLK. Looking on the bright side, however, I set my sights to the Halloween event and my annual tradition of starting a shaman welcome gauntlet of fire and lightning (and now thunderstorm!) leading up to SM GY. I was eager to add giant corpse pile to my list of decorations. Sadly, they fixed the portals shortly before the event.

I seem to also recall spellstealing mounts in BC which resurfaced as the surprise air gank of thunderstorm in WotLK. Both, of course, were fixed because Blizzard hates fun.
    Last edited by Lady Tygry; 2013-02-01 at 01:18 AM.

To many post to read all them but one of my faves is back from vanilla. When Baron Geddon from MC cast living bomb on an imp the warlock could despawn the imp then re summon it in the IF AH, When it popped it would kill any one under 60 and almost kill the 60s. It was awesome to watch. Or getting under org and messing with ppl using hunter pets. Fun Times. Also getting up to the IF Airport back then was a big deal. another one more was swimming to the bottom of the lake under the world tree and summoning people. 1 last one was summoning people off the edge of a cliff.

mages soloing a entire wing of naxx25 in wrath.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Big 3 that stick out in my mind:

1. Blood Plague

2. Getting under SW in Vanilla/BC.

3. Saronite LK Bombs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a bug, but I remember when warlocks could summon people to their death. (i.e. off a cliff)

and when Mages could polymorph drown someone.

Swimming in Air (BC):

it involved a mage duelling someone and applying enough debuffs to surpass the debuff limit.

from memory, the opponent began mounted, and then the mage had to amplify magic, sheep, fireball and instantly cone of cold or something

it dismounted the person while they were sheeped and broke the poly, but left the flight ability from the flying mount

enabling them to "swim in air"

made from some hilarious world pvp, and soloing 5man rarespawns by wanding them to death while they couldnt path to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    The one I remember most fondly was the Brutallus Rampage on the 2.4 PTR.
    I dunno about a rampage, but wasn't the version of Brutallus in the isle (you can see it during the bombing daily) enslaved by a warlock in the 2.4 PTR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

For at least a day or two back in BC days, there was a bug with being able to interact with Flags in AV. You were able to capture a GY from about 20yards away.
    ----------------------------------
    Aorus Xtreme
    5950x
    k|ngp|n 3090
    128g Ballistix
    33 fans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I dunno about a rampage, but wasn't the version of Brutallus in the isle (you can see it during the bombing daily) enslaved by a warlock in the 2.4 PTR?
    Yes, I remember this.

10+ Year Old Account
    snake trap

i swear to god i did that shit for like 24 hours straight and then it got nerfed

10+ Year Old Account
    Geddon Living Bomb on warlock/hunter pets. :3
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    Swimming in Air (BC):

it involved a mage duelling someone and applying enough debuffs to surpass the debuff limit.

from memory, the opponent began mounted, and then the mage had to amplify magic, sheep, fireball and instantly cone of cold or something

it dismounted the person while they were sheeped and broke the poly, but left the flight ability from the flying mount

enabling them to "swim in air"

made from some hilarious world pvp, and soloing 5man rarespawns by wanding them to death while they couldnt path to you
    "Swimming in air" used to be a thing in Wrath too, during Hallow's End.

If you were really good with timing, you could use the Broom 'mount' and then immediately dismount, and you could swim through the air.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Geddon Living Bomb on warlock/hunter pets. :3
    Ooo that sounds fun. Did they get the bomb and bring it to a capital city?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Ooo that sounds fun. Did they get the bomb and bring it to a capital city?
    Same as the blood plague, ordered the pet into the AH and them BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Same as the blood plague, ordered the pet into the AH and them BOOM!
    Ah nice. It's fun to see a little chaos now and then.