Thread: Ps4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakosi View Post
    Shooters are better played on the PC because of the mouse for aiming and things such as Nostromo N52 TE and Logitechs G13 gameboards. Third person actions games like God of War and Darksiders are better played on consoles.
    I hate shooters on pc

Complete backwards compatibility or Sony can kiss my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I haven't had a console for almost five years, maybe more. I just play games on pc.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shooters are better played on the PC because of the mouse for aiming and things such as Nostromo N52 TE and Logitechs G13 gameboards. Third person actions games like God of War and Darksiders are better played on consoles.
    see i feel the complete opposite. i feel awkward when playing a fps on a pc and dont generally care for it overall.

that being said, im not a fan of sony and have never liked playstations. call me a douche i guess cause im an xbox guy

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always like hearing about this stuff, it's exciting. I just built my first real gaming rig so I won't need one, but I'll probably still get one anyway just for any exclusives I may want to play.

Ugh... I will probably buy a console(Mostly for single titles). But the games really do suck compared to PC. The controlls and the very restricted design is a big turnoff for me. Just look at Skyrim... No mods, patches are late and fps drops are frequent.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    Ugh... I will probably buy a console(Mostly for single titles). But the games really do suck compared to PC. The controlls and the very restricted design is a big turnoff for me. Just look at Skyrim... No mods, patches are late and fps drops are frequent.

Yeah Skyrim was a night and day difference between PS3 and PC, BF3 as well.

Deleted
    My last game I've ever played was San Andreas on PS2.

Never ever going back to console. EVER. I just dont see any point in playing it, since everything is atleast 4.6 times better on PC.

Never had a Console, dont plan on ever buying one, only game ive enjoyed, and still do, while playing a Console is Spyro 1-3. You cant play shooters or Rpgs on consoles, and there goes 90% of my gaming budget.

Timesplitters, that is all....

And yes, I wonder what it will look like, probably might get is...
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmathe1988 View Post
    I won't be getting 1, I think im done buying consoles. Just sick of sinking a couple hundred into the console, and then hundreds more on the games only to find out in a few years the next console doesn't play them. I mean seriously why is it so difficult to make them backward compatible, I still like some of my Ps1 and Ps2 games despite the graphics. Just wish they would overlook the fact of getting more money out of us to get games we already own
    You can still play your old games. Just hook up the old system and play them. Nobody says you HAVE to only use the new system. Most TVs have enough inputs you could have 6 consoles hooked up and with am HDMI switcher you could have as many as you want

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You can still play your old games. Just hook up the old system and play them. Nobody says you HAVE to only use the new system. Most TVs have enough inputs you could have 6 consoles hooked up and with am HDMI switcher you could have as many as you want
    Running out of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Saw it on facebook when a sony rep who used to work in GAME posted it, he doesn't have a clue what it is but thinks it's to early for the PS4.
    Never know though
    6 years is too early? Hell you can buy a $300 emachines PC that has more power than a PS3 these days. Its definitely time for a refresh. ID rather they make a console more like a PC where you can upgrade the hardware so game companies arent stuck making games for 6 year old tech instead of top notch modern hardware

ill wait till late this year or early next year for it, by they will sell the ones that wont break

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Complete backwards compatibility or Sony can kiss my ass.
    would be nice, but how will they later sell the HD remakes if you can play the original

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'm not likely to buy it, but I hope it looks like:

I sure hope it doesn't. Can't count the numbers how many times I've already smashed my controller against the wall in nerd rage. A glass controller wouldn't survive me for too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I sure hope it doesn't. Can't count the numbers how many times I've already smashed my controller against the wall in nerd rage. A glass controller wouldn't survive me for too long.
    I once threw it through the tv screen.

Had to throw TV away. Parents enraged on me.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I once threw it through the tv screen.

Had to throw TV away. Parents enraged on me.
    Fifa can be a real bitch, bro.

Anyway, I sure hope Sony doesn't go soft on the hardware. I expect nothing less but a brutal graphics monster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Fifa can be a real bitch, bro.

Anyway, I sure hope Sony doesn't go soft on the hardware. I expect nothing less but a brutal graphics monster.
    No, it was CoD.

And lolled at bolded part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Also just got ps3 for Christmas...apple did the same thing with 3gs -4 -.-
    Maybe I am misunderstanding but wasn't it quite obvious that the PS4 would be released in 2013 or at latest early 2014?

PS: Shooters being played better on consoles? Well I guess if you like auto-aim which most of them have then sure.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    No, it was CoD.

And lolled at bolded part.
    Pun intended

Btw, this here is by far my absolute favorite concept