Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I really liked the music for the machinima. I'm a big fan of Within Temptation (the music in the video) and don't usually hear them in other places because most don't know about them.

So tired of Diplomacy always being the right choice. Screw that! Nuke em! You can't be judged if they're all dead!

I've got a question on the new transmogs. If you transmog say a fist weapon to a sword, will you use the animations of the sword and it will be as if you actually have a sword equipped? I ask because PvE-wise monks are only offered fist weapons for dual wielding and fist weapons aren't shown in combat, just bare fists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    I've got a question on the new transmogs. If you transmog say a fist weapon to a sword, will you use the animations of the sword and it will be as if you actually have a sword equipped? I ask because PvE-wise monks are only offered fist weapons for dual wielding and fist weapons aren't shown in combat, just bare fists.
    You can't transmogrify a fist weapon into a sword because they use separate combat animations.

That tides of war video was absolutely ruined for me the moment the squeaky singer came in.

EW Why do people assume everyone likes the same shitty music they do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    That tides of war video was absolutely ruined for me the moment the squeaky singer came in.

EW Why do people assume everyone likes the same shitty music they do?
    I agree with you!!!!

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And yet another video ruined by the selection of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Different patch, different method man :P Thing is, as blizzard continues to develop and close doors, these sneaky bastards find new ones to open.
    If only it was a different method....

On the contrary, the video was excellent. good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Remember, despite him being the aspect of magic, he no longer holds it's power thanks to Dragon Soul. Right now, the Kirin Tor is a strong faction, but nothing more then that. Don't forget, the Blood Elves are on horde side, back when they were still High Elves they were the ones who taught the humans how to use magic.
    upon which they found out humans had a knack for magic and were quick to take to destructive magic and were able to channel more raw power(which we now know is due to humans being descended from titanic constructs).

also don't forget that the bulk of the remaining high elves are part of the kirin tor as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    a knack for magic
    A Knaak for magic? *ducks and runs*

are us pallys ever gonna get better

machinima video not available in germany

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really liked that video, it portrayed basically my visions whilst reading the book and the music wasn't bad either!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by booh1992 View Post
    I actually really liked that video, it portrayed basically my visions whilst reading the book and the music wasn't bad either!
    Well I'd agree that the Girl of Within Temptation has no singing voice at all, but I like the music in the background.

Wait.. Kalecgos wants to bone Jaina?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Wait.. Kalecgos wants to bone Jaina?
    +5 internets for making me laugh so hard because of the way you phrased the question. Yes, Kalecgos and Jaina are a thing, but Kale better watch out.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

video not available :/