Page 86 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    So you have a night role, listo outed you on that. Falbacca didn't die, so either your kill on her was blocked (someone RB you), Falbacca had protection, you RBd her, or you hid behind her. I'm sure there are other possible situations that I may have overlooked at this point (especially with some new roles I hadn't seen yet already in this game). So which is it? I believe I can knock out you being a doctor and protecting Falbacca, as well as you being a cop and investigating her as you said at the end of the quote: "But to hopefully stop her from killing me."
    New role. One that hasn't been seen in this forum before. If you can guess it I will confirm it, but I'm not lying when I say I cannot night kill.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I had not considered Dyra could have a hiding role such as TDL did.

FoS Dyra mainly because you voted so quickly with a tiny morsel of possibility that I brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    True, true, but you and Falbacca are the best leads right now. Though that doesn't mean we should ignore anyone else (like we have done the past few nights).
    Personally I think Dyra is more suspicious than Falbacca, although Falbacca's vote solely on her being targeted by Dyra is also suspicious. Until Dyra returns and reaponds to some prodding (as well as Falbacca), I feel we should hold off on voting either. No need to be too hasty.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Also can somebody tell me how to multi-quote? I ticked the relevant posts but they aren't appearing when i go advanced to post
    Ticking posts is generally the way to do it, but that rarely works for me. It usually works when I don't want it to work, but I believe what you need to do is tick a few posts, and then hit quick reply on the last one you want to quote, then go through piece by piece and delete out the parts of posts you don't want to quote or don't need. Typically I'll reply to one post with a quote, select all and copy it, then quick reply a second post and paste everything before that second quote, type y response to the second quote, and rinse repeat til I have all of them (ill typically do this only if I'm catching up on a few pages to keep all my thoughts in one post). It's a tad harder on the phone, but doable. Other than that I'll just quick reply and rapid fire posts trying to get them grouped together before someone else posts. That's how you'll get the red line and text saying "post added."
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Personally I think Dyra is more suspicious than Falbacca, although Falbacca's vote solely on her being targeted by Dyra is also suspicious. Until Dyra returns and reaponds to some prodding (as well as Falbacca), I feel we should hold off on voting either. No need to be too hasty.
    I agree. I didn't plan on voting on either until we hear from everyone (well, most of everyone, I'm sure some will still lurk [*cough* Mumbles]).

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    New role. One that hasn't been seen in this forum before. If you can guess it I will confirm it, but I'm not lying when I say I cannot night kill.
    Thank you! Dismiss the part in post 1703 that's still asking/waiting for your response. I wasn't sure if you were online between that post and the post you responded to.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Well mumbles is going to lurk until we lynch him.

falbacca has 4 votes seem like a lot of pressure when you have more than a quarter of the total votes.

I also think Dyra could have "mind controlled" falbacca if Drya is a roll we haven't seen before.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we didn't have any leads, would Mumbles be a good lynch target? Or would we just lynch someone who miiiight be suspicious?

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    If we didn't have any leads, would Mumbles be a good lynch target? Or would we just lynch someone who miiiight be suspicious?
    We have leads aside from Dyra and Falbacca. I still find Worgenite suspicious as well as Kapaya. I don't see how Lysah could have received any info on Faraway from her role, and still don't see how Worgenite was so sure that Faraway was mafia. Just because Faraway ended up as Harley Quinn and Lysah came back with a special cop role, doesn't mean Worgenite is town.

As for Kapaya, I'm 99% sure he's the Mad Hatter. Whether we vote him for that or let him explain what his role entails is where I am sitting. For me, of those 4, my suspicion is Kapaya > Worgen >= Dyra > Falbacca
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Side step in to explain multiquoting.

You click the quote thingy with the + sign, but on the last post you want quote, instead of clicking the +quote thing click "Reply with Quote". If you click the + thingy but never click reply with quote, it'll save those post quotes for the next time you do click that (even if it is in a different thread/forum). To quote part of a post, just delete out the part you don't want to quote

Back to being dead!

No but it means that Worgen is not part of the fun house mafia. and that while kapaya is the mad hatter I really doubt its a killing role is is a "survivor."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    VOTE: Falbacca.

The thread on the last page just explained why Dyra's Town-aligned.
    I don't believe it did, at all.
    Dyra could easily still be scum. Is it certain? No. But voting someone for assuming she is scum isn't correct either in my opinion because at this point it would be just as easy to say Dyra is scum than she's not. Th fact you have actually confirmed her as town-aligned in this post, a fact you cannot possibly know, is suspicious.

FoS: Firebert and Dyra.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    No but it means that Worgen is not part of the fun house mafia. and that while kapaya is the mad hatter I really doubt its a killing role is is a "survivor."
    Could have started out as a joke vote to begin the day and see what happens, and then listo comes out with his "proof" so they jump on it and play the sacrifice. Far fetched, but doable. Especially as it could ease suspicion on Worgenite. There are many possible scenarios that push Worgenite (or everyone else for that matter) to one side or the other. Worgen may very well be town, I just don't see where his logic stems from currently.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

The sacrafice is doable, but with lysah ( a townie) backing up worgenite so strongly I doubt it. Its still quite far fetched, but most times Its impossible to know for 100%.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's the relationship between them though. They'll trust each other more times than not its because. Maybe it's me just reading into their past styles and the current "logic" he's using. He could easily be Assassins Mafia with a "cop" secondary role or something.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 11:58 PM ----------

That was supposed to say "just because" not "its because." Stupid phone.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:28 AM ----------

I hate night shifts when no one else in this game seems to be posting =(
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I am offended and deeply hurt.

Hey if you don't want to choose between me and Falbacca, there's Vanatos, Kuthe and BrandonC too. :3
    Yeah, thanks for the endorsement Dyra. jk Anyways, you will be happy to know I have added 5 more posts to reach 15 so hopefully there will be no more problems with my posts getting caught up in the filters.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me, it seems pretty clear that Faraway's fake CC was Tim Drake aka Robin. I'd be hard pressed to believe that Greeney would give someone Robin as an CC and Tim Drake as a fake CC. I'm a little uncomfortable with the out-of-game reasoning on th efalbacca lynch, but on the face of it it seems pretty convincing to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to add a quick concise kill target post coupled with the suspected killers. These are my assumptions from the flavor text

D1 - Nightfury Treann (Commissioner Gordon / Cop) - Lynched
    N1 - Elvis jones interviewed by Hugo Strange
    N1 - Kel (Mr. Freeze / Town Jailkeeper) - Killed by Riddler
    N1 - Silkku (Oracle / Town Tracker) - Killed by Hugo Strange (Assassins Mafia)
    N1 - Elyaan (Jack Ryder / Vanilla Townie) - Killed by unknown

As I don't think Greeney would entertain the idea of allowing Kapaya back into the game to replace Majad if Kapaya did make a vigilante kill N1 (please do not confirm or deny this Greeney and Kapaya), I think it is safe to assume that Elyaan was either killed by the odd night killing SK, or Funhouse Mafia. It is possible Riddler is apart of Funhouse Mafia, but I will explain my thoughts on why he wouldn't be after N4's explanation.

D2 - Eniah (Harvey Dent / Linked Mason; Survivor) - Lynched
    D2 - Kapaya v1 (Two Face / Vigilante, Linked Mason; Survivor) - Lynched by proxy
    N2 - Foxximcleod (Elvis Jones / Vanilla Townie) - Killed by Assassins Mafia
    N2 - Keled (Penny Young / Vanilla Townie, Miller(?)) - Killed by Riddler
    N2 - Robozerim (Hugo Strange / Interviewer, Assassins Mafia Doctor) - Killed by Zsasz (Serial Killer)

Night 2, our vigilante is gone, so the only missing kill comes from the Funhouse Mafia (again Riddler 'could' be Funhouse Mafia). I'm also assuming the N2 kill on Foxxi coincides with Hugo Strange's interview of Foxxi on night one, assuming she had a cop type night role. We got word from listo that Robozerim visited both Faraway and Krayzy this night, and that (possibly) Faraway role blocked MajadKapaya v2. Robozerim ended up interviewing MajadKapaya v2 instead of his target of Faraway.

D3 - Arlee (John Forrester / Vanilla Townie) - Lynched
    N3 - Krayzy (Talia Al Ghul / Town Turner, Assassins Mafia Jailkeepr) - Killed by Scarecrow via Batman

Night 3, only Scarecrow/Batman's kill exists. It is again an odd night, so this fits for the second serial killer (assuming this serial killer follows the same line as Zsasz's role). We have a missing kill from Assassins Mafia, which could be explained by a protected kill target, a role block or jailer role used on Assassins Mafia member, or that Krayzy was killed prior to killing someone else. We did get confirmation from listo that Krayzy visited Dyra in the night prior to dying (either with a jail or kill attempt). We also have a missing Riddler kill (explained by targeted person getting riddle right?) and a missing Funhouse Mafia kill.

D4 - Farawat (Harley Quinn / Role Blocker, Funhouse Mafia) - Lynched
    N4 - TheDwarfLover (Zsasz / Killer (even) Hider (odd), Serial Killer) - Killed by Deadshot (Assassins Mafia)
    N4 - Lysah (William North / Town Redirected Cop) - Killed by Joker (Funhouse Mafia)

Night 4, we finally get a Funhouse Mafia kill, but flavor text that Riddler's target got the riddle right again. My thoughts are that because of this flavor, it shows that the Riddler is separate from Funhouse Mafia, and his two kills on N1 and N2 show that he doesn't have the opposite kill cycle of Zsasz's serial killer role. I believe Deadshot is a member of the Assassins Mafia, as he was recruited by Hugo Strange in the Arkham game(s). Night 4 was Zsasz's night to kill, but he was killed prior to finding his target. Therefore the only missing kill this night is Riddler's. Lastly, listo confirmed that Dyra visited Falbacca during the night, and Dyra has admitted that it wasn't in a protective way.

Broken down, we know Hugo Strange, Talia Al Ghul and Deadshot are Assassins Mafia. Harley Quinn and Joker are Funhouse Mafia. Zsasz is a serial killer. Scarecrow is either Funhouse Mafia or second serial killer. And we are still unsure about Riddler's intentions, as well as Mad Hatters. I think we are right about Riddler's target dying only if they get the riddle wrong, in that case, I hope Dr. Whistler (if that's a player character) continues to get their riddle answer correct.

Finally, we should get confirmation on what Kapaya does at night, if we don't lynch him first. Night 5 is an odd night, it's possible Mad Hatter is the second serial killer and Scarecrow is Funhouse Mafia. Just the same, its possible Kapaya has a protective role.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking it's also possible that the Riddler can only target and kill people on a list of people who did not answer the riddle correctly. I'm not sure which one is true, but the Riddler's possible targets could just be limited to people who did not answer correctly which would make his role more powerful.

This is rolo's list of scummers in a different (and possibly easier to read) format.

Assassins Mafia
    Hugo Strange
    Talia Al Ghul
    Deadshot
    Possibly someone else?

Funhouse Mafia
    Harley Quinn
    Joker
    Another person (possibly Riddler?)
    Possibly someone else?

SKs
    Zsasz
    Riddler?
    Someone else?

Yeah, that sounds about right. Dyra suggested there could be 4 per team, but I'm still not sure about that, it would make sense, but at the same time, there could be less and they just all have power roles (like Faraway, Krayzy, and Robo).

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 11:16 AM ----------

It's quiet without Lysah. xD

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    About Deadshot being in the mafia, from the story we got it sounded like The Dwarf Lover targeted him and from that was killed. I could be wrong but that's what I got from reading it.

And with that he may be mafia but we can not be 100% sure yet until they die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides some of the villains that aren't very villainy (i.e. Mr. Freeze) the villains have been scum in this game so far, haven't they?

Something.