Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 3840*1080
    Visible text: My username Aquaraider11, it should be somewhere like in corner so its there and its part of picture but not in centre of picture.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: character/azuremyst/Daras/simple (i cant post links so il just post the important part of the link)
    Gear set: Mabye Blue magister's regalia?
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Well actually it does not matter just do it so that it looks cool...
    General colour scheme: Color scheme should be mix of dark,or black and blue.
    Any extras: This is going to be for my 2 monitors so there should be "naturall" split in picture about in the middle so there is nothing important beign split between monitors also the picture should contain as much characters as pausible (Sylvanas, Ysera, Jaina, Alexstrasza and her dragonform, Tyrande, LK and his dragon, my character, DeadWing´in dragonform) something like this img0.mmo.mmo4arab.com/photo/2010/03/03/battlecry_dual_1280x1024.jpg (still cant post links so just copy that in your browser)
    All characters i listed there are not nessessary i just thought they would be cool...
    EDIT: There should also be some kind of background...
    And sorry about my bad English im from Finland....
    Last edited by mmoc7a44891822; 2013-02-02 at 01:30 PM.

Hello there, I would like to request a signature!

Visible text: Binturong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urong/advanced
    Gear set: I would like cat form, since I am feral specced afterall
    Helm visible: ^
    Your pose: Some fierce-awesome cat shredding it's opponent would be just the thing!
    General colour scheme: Something that would fi well the fighting cat - maybe a red colour would be nice!
    Any extras: Some scratching effects and such what a feral druid makes during the fight.

Also if you mr./mrs. artist feel like you got some nice elements to add/change, feel free! I trust your taste and skill

Thanks in advance, appreciate the work you do a lot!
    Last edited by Avutu; 2013-02-02 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Typos

Deleted
    Can i bump my request?

Quote Originally Posted by DexteN View Post
    Can i bump my request?
    Actually no, you may not. Bumping is on a 7 day (1 week) cooldown and since your request is only 2 days old - well, no.

-

@Zarina, Geek and i4ni - wow, wow and wow. Love love love!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaraider11 View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 3840*1080
    Visible text: My username Aquaraider11, it should be somewhere like in corner so its there and its part of picture but not in centre of picture.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: character/azuremyst/Daras/simple (i cant post links so il just post the important part of the link)
    Gear set: Mabye Blue magister's regalia?
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Well actually it does not matter just do it so that it looks cool...
    General colour scheme: Color scheme should be mix of dark,or black and blue.
    Any extras: This is going to be for my 2 monitors so there should be "naturall" split in picture about in the middle so there is nothing important beign split between monitors also the picture should contain as much characters as pausible (Sylvanas, Ysera, Jaina, Alexstrasza and her dragonform, Tyrande, LK and his dragon, my character, DeadWing´in dragonform) something like this img0.mmo.mmo4arab.com/photo/2010/03/03/battlecry_dual_1280x1024.jpg (still cant post links so just copy that in your browser)
    All characters i listed there are not nessessary i just thought they would be cool...
    EDIT: There should also be some kind of background...
    And sorry about my bad English im from Finland....
    Just a note: saying "as much characters as possible" is a giant turnoff for most artists picking up things, especially wallpapers, since they're so large and time-consuming. For instance, for me, In order to do all those characters you linked, I would end up spending something like 15 hours on it. Noooo thank you.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like an updated forum signature if possible. Here's all the info

Text: Pancya - Leggo my Aggro
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Pancya/simple
    Gear Set: T2
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Probably blocking or roaring with my weapons unsheathed and holding Dawnforged Defender for my shield and Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight for my MH
    General color scheme: Well I've always thought of paladins as the light in the darkness of the world so something to that effect.
    Extras: None

Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    Avi/Signature

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) The Words: "It is time to take the fight to the horde."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Brewtea/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) My Transmog in the Armory, Without the Weps.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes. Cursed vision or and Eyepatch Please.
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Whatever looks good.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Alliance Colours. Blue, Gold.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Up to you. Alliance themed.

AMAZING work here, keep going. <3
    CLAIMED

10 chars
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    My request disapeared while saving edit can i repost it or what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by aquaraider11 View Post
    My request disapeared while saving edit can i repost it or what do i do?
    Your request is still there. It's on the bottom of the previous page.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I'm back from my ban, bearing wallpapers!

Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    Need a wallpaper for my awesome new monitor!
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: You're a noob or you're a pro, Thats life. And my name ShockolateQT

I hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tureni View Post
    Wallpaper Request:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Baoshi - Einherjerne - Wildhammer

I kinda-sorta deviated from your original request, working with a blue/Sha theme instead. I hope it's to your liking. If not, you're free to request again.

And a PMR:

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all are really into those fractals lately, eh? Those look great, Elyaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Y'all are really into those fractals lately, eh? Those look great, Elyaan.
    They're an easy way to recreate spell effects (thanks Zarina <3).

And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm back from my ban, bearing wallpapers!

I hope you like it.

I kinda-sorta deviated from your original request, working with a blue/Sha theme instead. I hope it's to your liking. If not, you're free to request again.

And a PMR:
    Oh my god! that is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Ely, absolutely fantastic wallpapers!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request

Visible text: Just my name, Mersynd. It's fine if it's big and stands out.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsynd/advanced
    Gear set: Same as armory - Challenge Mode Assassin set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Similar to armory, general combat stance. Does not really matter too much, especially if it's just the top portion of the character.
    General colour scheme: Similar color scheme to the armor. Gold and black, possibly very slight red details.
    Any extras: Heavy emphasis on the smoke coming out of the helm and shoulders, if possible. Getting my weapons in is not important, unless it makes your idea work. The best thing about this would be the smoke, if it is possible to do it, so any stance or arrangement that would make it stand out works.

References: http://tinypic.com/r/256bt41/6 - http://tinypic.com/r/3rc5k/6
    You can contact me here or on US battlenet @ pyxx1635 - Thank you in advance
    Edit: Armory seems to be slow on updating, see other links for actual set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xeek1337 View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: Xeek
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Xeek/simple
    Gear set: my Current transmog set
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: It just needs to look agressive, like you would image a worgen dps warrior. The /attack pose in armory is pretty cool, but i dont want a weapon to hide the face
    General colour scheme: this is up to you
    Any extras: i like the fire/orange glow of the challenge mode shoulders (u don't see it in the armory), so it would be cool to see this in the signature

Would be great if someone could do this, thanks!
    bumping this since its one week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    Signature request

<snip>
    References: http://tinypic.com/r/256bt41/6 - http://tinypic.com/r/3rc5k/6
    You can contact me here or on US battlenet @ pyxx1635 - Thank you in advance
    Edit: Armory seems to be slow on updating, see other links for actual set.
    It's been a whopping 12 days since Shyama made you that sig, and it itself was a remake after you race changed. You're within the cooldown, but unless Shyama wants to update it for the second time, I seriously doubt anyone is going to be interested in making something that will just be obsolete in two weeks anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    It's been a whopping 12 days since Shyama made you that sig, and it itself was a remake after you race changed. You're within the cooldown, but unless Shyama wants to update it for the second time, I seriously doubt anyone is going to be interested in making something that will just be obsolete in two weeks anyway.
    I don't have to defend myself to you, but I want it to be known that Shyama's work has not gone unappreciated or unwanted. I love what she's done for me and everyone else, and she's a lot better than anyone else here. I didn't even expect my first sig to be made and it was for an old account here that didn't even fit me. I changed as it was made but I wanted something new to fit my new self, that's still being used on other sites. I was amazed at how they were done and loved seeing new ideas and finished products. Now I am using the best race for a Rogue and finally have the challenge mode armor, I will be using it for the rest of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    I don't have to defend myself to you, but I want it to be known that Shyama's work has not gone unappreciated or unwanted. I love what she's done for me and everyone else, and she's a lot better than anyone else here. I didn't even expect my first sig to be made and it was for an old account here that didn't even fit me. I changed as it was made but I wanted something new to fit my new self, that's still being used on other sites. I was amazed at how they were done and loved seeing new ideas and finished products. Now I am using the best race for a Rogue and finally have the challenge mode armor, I will be using it for the rest of the expansion.
    So PM her and ask her to change it again. You clearly think she's the best, and she's shown that she's willing to change them. No point in posting here.