10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendXV View Post
    Update: Just lost another game after snowballing all my lanes and shutting down the jungler. Took dragon twice and then idiots start throwing the game. Graves focuses support in a 1v3 fight saying he can "kill her," and Nidalee recalls in enemy vision ward even though we have a sight ward there.

I'm tanky olaf, focusing Ezreal and nearly killing him within four seconds just to have the team focus Soraka and jungling Irelia (unfed). After being aced, we fight again, except when the enemy team is out of position, my teammates decided that farm was more important and took the long route around, leaving me alone with two of our tanks/initiators. Annie and Graves meet us after 10 seconds (after I've tanked the ulties of Katarina, Wukong, and Ezreal), and fail to kill absolutely anyone.

We take baron and I ping to go back, but they decide to engage with half hp and get themselves annihilated instantly.

I swear I don't belong in the division of idiots that have no common sense.
    Not just directed at you, but everyone complaining about the new league system and their bad games, we have a nice, fancy rage thread over here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!

Please use it. You will get no sympathy if you post here.

I haven't had any weird LP bugs yet. I lose as much as I gain, which might be a bug but since the Elo system was the same way I doubt it.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-02-02 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendXV View Post
    As much as people like to counter argue with that, there are many cases where it is impossible to carry a team that refuses to attempt to coordinate, essentially creating a 1v5 or a 2v5.

So no, your argument is invalid.
    Statistically speaking, the enemy team is more likely to be shit-er than yours.
    Unless, of course, you're a shit player too...

You can clearly see how some people are subpar compared to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    You guys QQ too much. Ranked games is not about personal skill, its about who throws harder

It's mostly my fault though. I never took ranked seriously until season 3, when I first trolled my first five ranks and dropped my elo to 1030. I had to work my butt back to get to 1285 duo queue with my gold partner to get semi-decent teammates.

And for all of you still not convinced, I just played a game where our jungler went smiteless and said he was pro for not using smite.

Edit: Okuu --> I understand once in awhile people will get bad teams. I've gotten 4 games with bad teams. The game I was just in (with the guy who wanted smiteless jungle), our Caitlyn (counter-laner to Vayne) fed 7 kills and we had a support Riven.

Tell me it's because I'm a shitty player that we're losing games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I despise Signed so much. He is just so hard to actually kill when he gets his items that you'll mostly ignore him and let him run away. Also every time I get to play Veigar we have a Signed on our team that uses his fling when I stun somebody, saving them from my W. He isn't tossing them into our team, he is just tossing them because they're stunned and he can catch then. So they don't get hit by my W and end up right next to me.

Actually it's with any skill shot champion I play. If my skill shot would hit then they'll be saved by a signed fling.
    The thing with Singed players is that whenever they're on my team, they lose their lane or are generally useless. But when the enemy has one, he somehow doesn't lose the lane, and becomes this amazing pain in the arse halfway through the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    DotA is the most advanced tactical game in the history of mankind. Based purely on skill, there's nothing more competitive in the world of anything.[/copiusamountsofsarcasm]
    I compell you to post a video link of some keyboard footage of a pro invoker player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Meeeh, I like Yozora moar. D: STEALIN MAH COLOUR CODE ZOMG
    Yozora > Sena, if she'd stop being a complete bitch to Sena, she'd be the best.
    I generally like all of them @_@

Deleted
    I compell you to post a video link of some keyboard footage of a pro invoker player.
    I felt so tempted to post a cat walking on a keyboard, but I guess that would've been overdone and uncool. :x

So, anybody else enjoying the Steel Legion Lux skin or should I be burned at the stake?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post

Chen > Invoker.

Yozora > Sena, if she'd stop being a complete bitch to Sena, she'd be the best.
    I generally like all of them @_@
    Meeeh, I like Yozora moar. D: STEALIN MAH COLOUR CODE ZOMG
    Yozora's just an asshole. I usually like tsunderes but come on.

Also do you have any idea how old-school that code is, Jesus Christ.

Deleted
    That's what the übernoobs would say!

sarcasm, yes, and stop forcing me to be quirky too, meanies

Deleted
    Chen > Invoker.

But nobody plays Chen, and why does he need a second person to press keys?

Sena wants people to lick her feet and she thinks she's a goddess.
    She's also a bitch lol.

Deleted
    I despise Signed so much. He is just so hard to actually kill when he gets his items that you'll mostly ignore him and let him run away. Also every time I get to play Veigar we have a Signed on our team that uses his fling when I stun somebody, saving them from my W. He isn't tossing them into our team, he is just tossing them because they're stunned and he can catch then. So they don't get hit by my W and end up right next to me.

Actually it's with any skill shot champion I play. If my skill shot would hit then they'll be saved by a signed fling.
    Nothing beats Anivia's fail walls.
    "Hey! Let's them escape!"
    "Hey! I'll trap you all , allies!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Ranked games League of Legends is about having fun
    Some people only find winning fun.

I'm just happy so long as I don't get stomped/picked on by the enemy team.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Jarvanhelping.jpg

Deleted
    But nobody plays Chen, and why does he need a second person to press keys?

Sena wants people to lick her feet and she thinks she's a goddess.
    She's also a bitch lol.
    Protip: If a video doesn't make complete sense, go back and watch the whole thing.

Sena's just being...stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Some people only find winning fun.
    If they only play games to win, they're playing the completely wrong genre altogether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Vayne, Janna, and Alistar are also common "helpers".
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

Asshole or not, she's cool. :3

And I'm sure the code is as old as the current forum style, but everyone kept using [color=white] until I used efeedc a couple pages earlier.

Deleted

And I'm sure the code is as old as the current forum style, but everyone kept using [color=white] until I used efeedc a couple pages earlier.
    I've been using efeedc since original pvm thread get on my level.

The ultimate "I'm Helping" team is Signed top, Anivia mid, Jarvan jungle, Alistar support, and Urgot for the ADC role.
    Made me LoL.

Deleted
    Too lazy to do that kind of stuff *_*

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 09:54 PM ----------

I used white cause I wanted people to at least slightly see it.
    Where it's completely invisible unless quoted when you use efeedc

Deleted
    You guzy R mekin me crai. :<