Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Our Warcraft characters are douchebags

(This is for giggles don't take it seriously).

Think about how we walk into NPC's homes, open chests in there houses, do a deed from them and then expect them to pay us gold and items for such efforts.

Imagine if you were sat at home, minding your own business, when a random guy walks into your house, opens your grandmothers chest and takes all items in that chest, just to sell it on ebay. And then, you give him a deed to do hoping it will get rid of him (like go buy some cheese at the store), he does so by killing the local shop keeper and stealing the cheese from him, and gives it to you, then expects you to give him money and items you own for it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 07:34 PM ----------

Also, our characters one moment helping to kill defenseless peasants/peons one moment, and then helping little timmy find his dog the next.. kind of makes our characters into sociopaths.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-02-02 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    I have to agree on that, we take someone on there word that killing 20 of something that is annoying them is a good idea, think its more we are hypnotised by shiny loots.

Deleted
    Zelda is my favourite. Run into someones house, pick up their pots and throw them on the floor, then leave again.

It's not just our characters that are a bit messed up under the scalp (At least PCs can claim "frequent cranial trauma" as an excuse :P ), NPCs hire the player characters (No matter how strange/shady they look and act) to kill stuff for them and assume that random stuff from around the house will be ok as payment (Where do they get multiple pieces of equipment of different armour types anyway?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    I have to agree on that, we take someone on there word that killing 20 of something that is annoying them is a good idea, think its more we are hypnotised by shiny loots.
    I also think our characters have a form of OCD or something.

"Go find me bear flank!"
    *Goes off, begins killing bears who's never hurt anyone except those coming into there area, then the adventure cuts up the body, decides 'not good enough', and leaves the mutilated corpse of the bear there to rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Zelda is my favourite. Run into someones house, pick up their pots and throw them on the floor, then leave again.
    That's why people started hiring chickens as unstoppable bodyguards.

Nothing quite like tearing shit up in the name of tearing shit up for no reason other than to tear shit up. Kill some guy and bring you his head? 20 silver? Pfft, I'd do that shit for free, I've only got half a bar left till 76. And as a complimentary gift, en route I'll go deaden an indigenous species or two and poach their corpses; maybe fuck up the ecosystem even further by snatching up rare breeds of plant life, disturbing the delicate balance. And it's all for you. No charge.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-02 at 09:37 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I also think our characters have a form of OCD or something.

"Go find me bear flank!"
    *Goes off, begins killing bears who's never hurt anyone except those coming into there area, then the adventure cuts up the body, decides 'not good enough', and leaves the mutilated corpse of the bear there to rot.
    The old Barrens had these odd Raptors without heads, what a intriguing species.

One of my favorites have to be in Pokémon, you just walk into random people's houses and they just give you all kinds of stuff just for being there. I like to imagine that my trainer threatens them with his Pokémon.

My character has slaughtered hundreds of thousands of living creatures, many of them people. I think by the time I'd killed 1000 people IRL, with just a melee weapon, I'd already be completely insane.

Deleted
    Lawlzzor Oki

Our characters are semi-alive meat husks possessed by extra dimensional beings with a... skewed perception of the world. They are effectively immortal, have a limited ability to communicate with those not like them, have tremendous power and exist outside linear time (we can repeat the same events over and over until we get the results we want, after all).

We have more in common with the old gods than our fellow humans/dwarves/orcs/etc. Is it any wonder we come across as jerks?

15+ Year Old Account
    In my time in-game I've come to the conclusion that ALL of the characters are..

Douchebags

Narrow-minded

Sociopathic

Mute

Suffering from Mental Retardation

Yep...

Deleted
    this, or the "noob stuff you did when you started wow".

these 2 threads are the ones on mmochampion that has ever had me just laughing uncontrollably lol

That was simply hilarious.

Not gonna lie, I would've stolen and wear that wedding dress aswell :P

Deleted
    It isn't my characters fault, the voice in her head tells her to kill all those people.

Don't hate the character, hate the great metal hand in the sky.

Well I am a warlock...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not my fault, I'm a rotting corpse. Just doing what I learned in zombie school.

15+ Year Old Account
    Horde WPL

Helps the Argent Crusade heal the lands, then Helps Sylvanas replague it
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.