Something.

Deleted
    + 34

I'm an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    What does QFT even stand for?
    Quoted for truth.

+35

I'm not, I have a year long RP going where I'm a psychopathic murderer with two personalities. It fits me quite well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.

I always thought it was quit fucking talking. xD

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.
    I always thought it was quit fucking talking. xD
    I actually thought that's what it meant for the longest time.

Arg poo post numbers, I will not lose again!

Deleted
    + 33

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    +35

I'm not, I have a year long RP going where I'm a psychopathic murderer with two personalities. It fits me quite well.
    That doesn't sound like RP at all, that's how I envision you were.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that, Fling. xD

Something.

+34

Well I am, But to the monthly psychiatric evaluation I have to act like a normal person. I'm fairly good at that, and for the record I have three distinct personalities, most of them quite mentally unstable. I often kind of fade back and forth between clam and laughing about a baby getting stabbed by a fork thought the eye ( the best kill in my rps yet!"

Deleted
    + 32

I'm gona kill ya, Ethon.

die die die

* stabs Ethon with a fork

10+ Year Old Account
    + 33

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    +34

Well I am, But to the monthly psychiatric evaluation I have to act like a normal person. I'm fairly good at that, and for the record I have three distinct personalities, most of them quite mentally unstable. I often kind of fade back and forth between clam and laughing about a baby getting stabbed by a fork thought the eye ( the best kill in my rps yet!"
    It's a running gag in my English class that I'm evil. We have to share our journals (he gives us about 10 minutes to write .5-1 page on a prompt he gave us with...strange limitations [like once we were not allowed to use more than 4 words in a sentence]) and regardless of how hard I've tried, my journals end horrifyingly violent and murderous. They're not entirely wrong. xD

I read your post and thought you actually killed a baby with a fork for a moment. (I'm assuming [or rather, hoping ] that the first part was part your RP as well).

Something.

+34

Why would you do that majad! We could have been best friends, partners in crime, together you and I could have ruled this thread with an iron fist! with out mighty killing forks of doom we could stab peoples eyes out and eat them like spaghetti and meatballs! covering the land with a think red smog of injustice and hatred. Tipping the scales of liberty to whatever we see fit.

A wash of red upon the group would show them we were not to be messed with. fork wounds on a pile of corpses heading to the burial ground as loved ones cried tears not only of sorrow but to know they are next. I see not why the heavens shall stop us in our cause for we control the heavens and the hells below. should the righteous stand in our way we shall rend them limb form limb leaving no doubt in their minds that WE are their rulers of their pathetic race. they are clay to our hands we mold like we see fit crush those we find dis-tastefull.

Together....

+34

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been well established by everyone that I know that I'm invulnerable. Nothing you can do can harm me!

Something.

Together we will tread upon this land like gods. beneath our feet nothing will grow, nor flourish. broken land will bellow its dying cry while the air left the broken body searching for a new home where we could not find it. we will stand triumphant in our victory.

And when the blazing sun goes out, when NOTHING shines about out eternal legacy will stand as a testimate to the power of the fork!

**ment to add that but hit the enter button

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 06:53 AM ----------

It's a running gag in my English class that I'm evil. We have to share our journals (he gives us about 10 minutes to write .5-1 page on a prompt he gave us with...strange limitations [like once we were not allowed to use more than 4 words in a sentence]) and regardless of how hard I've tried, my journals end horrifyingly violent and murderous. They're not entirely wrong. xD

I read your post and thought you actually killed a baby with a fork for a moment. (I'm assuming [or rather, hoping ] that the first part was part your RP as well).
    nope everything but the fork is true

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. That sounds interesting. Where do you live? 0.o

Something.

+ 36
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning, Treann.

Something.

about 600 miles form salt lake city (i'm guessing you're near there) the way the crow flys. Currently in Montana, but come the summer I'll either move back to France or go to college in the US.

+ 37

Good morning, Treann.
    Wut, i no Ruopean.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter