10+ Year Old Account

Valentine's Day comes to Telara

This is still very much a work in progress, i don't think it has fully hit the PTS yet

During last night's livestream Dimension build off Elrar mentioned a few snippets of info about upcoming things happening for Valentine's Day, of course that meant jumping onto the PTS and pestering Elrar in his Dimension

First up, you will get this temporary ability buff, from what i saw it makes you cast AoE pink lovehearts, didn't check it out too much

For role players and those people in "luv" a new Dimensions Vendor: Weddings was spawnedt

I slacked and never screenshotted the bottom items which had tables, benches and a white carpet
    here's what you can quickly throw together with some of the wedding items, note not my creation

A lot of this probably hasn't been added yet, checked back earlier and all the vendors were gone from Elrar's Dimension (someone 'borrowed' my two caterpillar mobs as well ggrrr)

Will try and keep this thread updated when they bring the Valentine's event on PTS

Deleted
    Will they try to break their guiness world records from last year... most online weddings ever?=) I know me and my bf took part in last years event, it was fun =) Even if we were only ones in our event, however some dudes in guild invited tons of people and we had a big freakin event of celebration hehe, well it was fun and the wedding dress in game is adorable when you dye it pink =)

Deleted
    items looks awesome, already can think where to put them in my dimension
    This special ability is just for fun? nothing really do? and can u use it everywhere or in a dimension only?
    Also want a pet from this event

10+ Year Old Account
    As the day of 'luv' draws closer, a few achievements have been added to the PTS, time to pucker up

Also coming soon will be the second Carnival of the Ascended, nothing on test yet but i did spot a new achievement that wasn't there for last years Carnival

Hopefully we'll get to test and run through some of this next week, only 12 days left

That damn parade is coming back? -_-

Deleted
    thanks slipmat.
    Looking forward to this, last years carnival was awesome.
    I see we get a new Carnival Planar Mask

10+ Year Old Account
    If memory serves me correct this is the event that the currency for the nebula mount for those that missed it last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    If memory serves me correct this is the event that the currency for the nebula mount for those that missed it last year?
    Yes, it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    this is the event that the currency for the nebula mount for those that missed it last year?
    Rumors are afoot of an even better uber mount than Nebula for this years event, my lips are sealed.... in other words, i know nothing yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Rumors are afoot of an even better uber mount than Nebula for this years event, my lips are sealed.... in other words, i know nothing yet
    yeah a developer at offcial rift forum, said to someone that he liked nebula,that this this year they have a surpire!
    New mount like a Nebula? Or a remodel or Nebula in new colour or sth? Maybe the second but im sure it will be awesome

How hard was it to get the nebula last year? Saw someone on it the other day and I'd like to get it but I might not be level 60 during the event.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    if they add another cool mount and still have the robot spider and space pony, then I'm going to be basically running holiday stuff 24/7 to get them all.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    if they add another cool mount and still have the robot spider and space pony, then I'm going to be basically running holiday stuff 24/7 to get them all.
    Robot spider and space pony are on the world event merchants just need the currency

Quote Originally Posted by Fateq View Post
    How hard was it to get the nebula last year? Saw someone on it the other day and I'd like to get it but I might not be level 60 during the event.
    Not hard at all. I was even able to get the currency with a really low alt (currency was BoA, so I could get both mounts for my main and another character).

Not sure how it will be this year, but I don't think the mount(s) will only be accessible for lv60s.

Kirin Mount

new kirin mount from Rift China

truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201302/30f83e1608e89e78ed5416755097fed7.JPG
    truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201302/edbdc8b8817e5c80138c035d0f372916.JPG

seems like i can't post picture, or link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siaopoi View Post
    new kirin mount from Rift China
    Nice catch

It's probably going to be the mount for the Collector's Edition of Rift in China, i'll throw it up on the Rift forums maybe someone knows

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Nice catch

It's probably going to be the mount for the Collector's Edition of Rift in China, i'll throw it up on the Rift forums maybe someone knows

wow that is sexy

Deleted
    OMG can i have it now please?
    its so awesome and different from all the other mounts RIFT has, at 3 colours also...
    China SL collectors edition? Hopefully they will give us this mount really soon with carnival , cash shop or even with dendrome.who know?
    Last edited by mmoc1931fa0253; 2013-02-05 at 11:42 PM.