Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    -snip-
    my only real question is: why the fuck was Garen not laning against Xin Zhao? Xin Zhao and Garen are both sustain champions (Xin by attacking Garen by his passive) and Akali is a harass champion that goes all in (Q, between Q wearing off and Q coming back up R->Q->PEWPEWDIEEEEPEWNOJUNGLERAAAAARGHPEW), and her harass means very little to Xin Zhao overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    -snip-
    the problem being that statistics normalise over large amounts i.e the spikes even out.
    lolking has enough raw data to be able to actually show accurate win rates representing the average likelyhood that your champion is going to win vs a certain setup.

of course statistics are statistics and mean absolutely nothing in a arbitrary case, but if we look at the whole picture you can say "Ezreal is stronger than X", but you can never say "Ezrea should win against X no matter who plays Ezreal" because in an individual case any of those spikes that are smoothed out over large samples can be present, i.e "jungler goes 20-0 in 10 minutes" or "my support decided to go afk".
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2013-02-03 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    Because mid was Morde? I have no idea, I suggested they switch but...people do not listen. It was just...a really bad game. And it happens again, diff toons or what not, I even get our top FB..but mid Gragas feeds Wukong this time..and Elise feeds Vi after going up 3 kills. Just ...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I play with that was in the 1800-1950 range before this change and I must say I frequently beat the enemy jungle quite often when playing with him. I'm starting to wonder how hard I might have to carry a game before my league rises...
    You must carry very hard lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    TL;DR - People have diffrent perspectives of good and bad, which means that they're both right about their teams, but in their own context.
    Agreed, though in this case it's people make bad plays, like really bad plays you don't expect at this lvl. Like, it's one thing to do it in normals, but it's another thing to do it in a ranked enviorment.

It seems i can't do Rankeds lol, i mean in normals i carry so hard but in rankeds somehow i procced to feed =O, guess i get too nervous to do well D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    It seems i can't do Rankeds lol, i mean in normals i carry so hard but in rankeds somehow i procced to feed =O, guess i get too nervous to do well D:
    I think nerves make sooo much difference. I only play normals atm but if I'm playing normals on my own, I always feel like I played well even if we didn't quite have the team synergy to win, but my win:loss rate in solo queue normals is very high.... if I play with one of my friends, who is a much better player than me, and has a tendancy to notice any mistake I make I get super nervous, make a billion more mistakes, which he points out, then I get even worse... and he ends up thinking I was either drunk or mentally challenged. Stress/nerves = bad.

I had won 2 games in a row had 50 LP, then i managed to get to Bronze IV and almost no LP.

That sucks.

Deleted
    This new Garen skin reminded me how much dumb fun playing him is... PRESS E WIN GAMES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

I am loving Steel Legion Lux. The new particles are great \o/ Anybody else got her?
    I have her and killing people with lazers has never been as fun

Deleted
    I asked about it earlier too, but no replies. :< Steel Legion Lux represent!

Deleted
    Yah love the skin, it's rekindled my love of playing Lux :P

Deleted
    OT to the recent discussions but just wanted to throw in coz im soo behind on the times, but how good is Nunu Jungle, holy crap i've never had a game as jungler go so well lol i was 6/0/11 by my first death at 32 mins in, which i'll be honest i have a good few junglers and its normally more of 3/10/5 by the end game lol, but i just kept snowballing and destroying the enemy maokai jungler

Deleted
    Anyone else had some problems with the game finder, staying at searching for 10 minutes besides the fact that it tells you a game was found and you left it ?

After I stopped searching for 10 minutes it told me I'm gonna be marked as a leaver despite the fact that no game was found. Sucks hard actually.

Stupid, just stupid my internet is.

I was Playing as Olaf And my tema could've won but i get a funciona dc...fml

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Pff why did the Japanese discussion have to happen while I was asleep? So many errors I want to correct
    Then don't sleep, foolish fool!

Deleted
    Kayle vs Talon matchup, any tips?

Just had a really bad game where I was zoned a lot against one. Didn't feed as I hugged my tower a lot, but I still felt a little too powerless considering her Q was dealing 20% of my health with Mercury Treads and Hexdrinker while my W wasn't even doing 10% of her and she only had a bloody mejaj (which I didn't let her stack, AH!!).

It was blind, but anyway... did I just got hard countered or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tip: Lane swap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tip: Lane swap.
    Lol Okay, okay, at least with this I learned not to ever pick Talon against a Kayle. I mean, I knew her ult is basically a big ass counter to Assassins, but I didn't realize she could out trade me by this much.

Is Lolrecorder broken for anyone else? I'm unable to see the game I just did.

EDIT: Oh wow, I made it work by simply pressing "repair" on it. The obvious is still the most powerful, I see.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-02-03 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else got an hour-long queue for EUW login?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Riot's forums or any red tracker will almost certainly answer any questions regarding queue times and problems with the game:

http://clgaming.net/redtracker/51599...s-not-starting
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)