10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    could you point out specifically why i need to have a 75% win rate to be able to rise in my divison?
    Because your MMR/Hidden ELO thinks you should be in a tier lower than what you actually are now and is trying to place you in one. If you keep winning and prove that you do belong there, it'll even out.

Also they've already mentioned that downward momentum is a bit too strong right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of whiny entitlement on the EUW forum at the moment is hilarious, page after page of 'This is a disgrace, we demand compensation, give me free RP'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    The amount of whiny entitlement on the EUW forum at the moment is hilarious, page after page of 'This is a disgrace, we demand compensation, give me free RP'.
    Well, 1 hour que is not fun for anyone, IP boost or something would be a nice nod to the community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Well, 1 hour que is not fun for anyone, IP boost or something would be a nice nod to the community.
    Or another big sale!

(I'm actually on EUNE, but something that gets to us as well would be nice )

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    This is great.

Errrything still seems to be fucked for me. Can't connect to chat, can't connect to the store, can't queue.. What's the point in having the fucking servers up if the client will only open and nothing else?

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    -snip-
    Madoka fans any1?
    You do realise I now HAVE to play as nothing but Teemo, until someone sets me up for that comeback right

brb, off to watch Madoka again(YAY for finaly having it on Bluray).

also WTB Madoka skin for Ashe and Sayaka skin for Fiora!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh, that feel when shen or malph aren't banned.
    It's like, Oh I have first pick? Don't mind if I do !

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Ahhhh, that feel when shen or malph aren't banned.
    It's like, Oh I have first pick? Don't mind if I do !
    It's even better if the enemy first picks one of those common bans, expects to get a FREE ELO SHOWER with those first picks, yet the fail miserably because they don't know how to play them correctly.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    My OTP.

tenchars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's even better if the enemy first picks one of those common bans, expects to get a FREE ELO SHOWER with those first picks, yet the fail miserably because they don't know how to play them correctly.
    OH that's even more joyful. Watching someone lose top lane as Shen, Cho or Malph is just too good. You have to be a special kind of bad to lose as malph.
    Either way, 15-2 as malphite. My back hurts now.

If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.

Whenever I'm feeling blue after a night of poor matches in SR I now play some domi as AS/AP Kayle. So many different kinds of pwn in so little time.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    OH that's even more joyful. Watching someone lose top lane as Shen, Cho or Malph is just too good. You have to be a special kind of bad to lose as malph.
    It's pretty hard to lose as Malph top, I agree.

Also, I love having those tanky tops, 'cause that means someone else can pick something a bit less tanky elsewhere. Personally I'm a fan of Vi jungle, but she isn't exactly tanky. So having Malph/Cho/Shen top is awesome.

Deleted
    You guys still buying Flask at the start?

I do on mids and tops that have mana mainly. On manaless champs, I take 2 wards and 9 pots.

A friend of mine told me he preferred to take a Doran's Ring (in mid) so that he could "survive more hits" and "stay in lane longer with the passive".
    Well, we'll see how much that Doran-ass Ring helps when I push them out of the lane due to my superior sustain.

The only reason I would take a Blade/Ring/Shield over anything else is because of the extra AD/AP/Armor. Other than that, I find the flask superior. I don't really start boots anymore either unless there's like a champion that you REALLY need to avoid being hit by.

I usually start with an item I can build into something else, so boots, health crystal, mana crystal, Faerie Charm, Null-Magic Mantle, Longsword or Amplifying Tome. I don't like spending my starting gold on stuff that is just gonna be gone very early into the game.
    I only really get Flask now if, for example, I'm playing ADC and can't quite afford BF Sword on my first recall. In that situation I'd go with Vamp Scepter and Flask so I can stay in lane longer and to not have "idle gold".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I do on mids and tops that have mana mainly. On manaless champs, I take 2 wards and 9 pots.

A friend of mine told me he preferred to take a Doran's Ring (in mid) so that he could "survive more hits" and "stay in lane longer with the passive".
    Well, we'll see how much that Doran-ass Ring helps when I push them out of the lane due to my superior sustain.

The only reason I would take a Blade/Ring/Shield over anything else is because of the extra AD/AP/Armor. Other than that, I find the flask superior. I don't really start boots anymore either unless there's like a champion that you REALLY need to avoid being hit by.
    Pretty much this. Dorans are trash tier now save for a few select champs(Like jungle mundo after a madreds, grab 2 dshields) but even then you are better off not wasting money on them.
    I almost always buy flask+ward for top, as that's what I play pretty much all the time. Even after the nerfs I still find flask to be damn good, considering how many pots I usually buy throughout the game by the time I get to where I need to sell it it has more than paid for itself.

If I'm on a manaless champ like shen I usually go rejuv bead, ward and bunch of pots, sometimes double rejuv instead. Gotta rush that mogs.
    Last edited by Saegno; 2013-02-04 at 08:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I saw one of those in ranked 5s. We left blitz open so naturally they grab him as first pick. He's jungle. I don't think I saw blitz at full health for any gank. I could have walked into his jungle and probably killed him with little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    You guys still buying Flask at the start?
    I do in mid lane unless it's a hard lane that requires boots or armor. I don't top because I would rather grab a shit ton of pots and a ward or boots + 3 for gank safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't top because I would rather grab a shit ton of pots and a ward or boots + 3 for gank safety.
    Actually, that is a pretty good idea, considering top is way easier for a jungler to gank, and harder to escape from if you get caught.

I'm just used to playing relatively safe tops (Malphite, Q their jungler/top and run away), so I start flask a lot. For someone less safe, I'd probably prefer safer items.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I usually start with an item I can build into something else, so boots, health crystal, mana crystal, Faerie Charm, Null-Magic Mantle, Longsword or Amplifying Tome. I don't like spending my starting gold on stuff that is just gonna be gone very early into the game.
    I only really get Flask now if, for example, I'm playing ADC and can't quite afford BF Sword on my first recall. In that situation I'd go with Vamp Scepter and Flask so I can stay in lane longer and to not have "idle gold".
    The good think about Faerie Charm and Rejuvenation Beads is that they're very cheap, helps build into other major itens and let you get good sustain and safety with 6 pots + ward.