Deleted
    I had a dream that monkeys were throwing bananas at me and giraffes were chasing me for some reason. Weird shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    - 0 +

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Wass, MY crazy charm has gotten me a lot of thing, most of it revolved around leather chair and an annoyingly probing man or women. And it scared off most of my boyfriends and girlfriends.. i mean all one of them... they don't talk to me anymore.
    That sucks. How could anyone not love someone who is a little quirky?

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    That sounds interesting pOO.
    To this day it is still one of my favorite dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Hospitals waiting rooms are sooo depressing
    what are you doing there?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I had a dream that monkeys were throwing bananas at me and giraffes were chasing me for some reason. Weird shit.
    This reminds me of a story my step dad once told me. He was working at the LA Zoo (this was probably 30 years ago) and to get to what they were building they had to walk down this hallway where the monkeys were sleeping in their overnight area. Well someone who worked with them would love to bang on the cages and wake the monkeys up. After about a week of this the monkeys decided they had enough and started throwing their shit at them.

For the next 3 months or so they had to run through that hallway while dodging flying monkey shit.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    - 0 +

That sucks. How could anyone not love someone who is a little quirky?
    You'd be surprised at how many people turn and run from situations like that. People get overwhelmed by the situation (this goes for any and all health problems).

They think it's overwhelming for them. Try being the person who is actually living that life on a daily basis lol

my BEST dream was when i was really young, and I was in a op floor of a tall mall, and we wereon the top floor and barney pushed me off the top floro and I landed on a piano. I was like 6.

Also I'm a lot more quirkey then I let on... A LOT

for instance I have a vial of cholorphrom in my room, I'm not going to use it.. I just have it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    This reminds me of a story my step dad once told me. He was working at the LA Zoo (this was probably 30 years ago) and to get to what they were building they had to walk down this hallway where the monkeys were sleeping in their overnight area. Well someone who worked with them would love to bang on the cages and wake the monkeys up. After about a week of this the monkeys decided they had enough and started throwing their shit at them.

For the next 3 months or so they had to run through that hallway while dodging flying monkey shit.
    That's hilarious

You'd be surprised at how many people turn and run from situations like that. People get overwhelmed by the situation (this goes for any and all health problems).

They think it's overwhelming for them. Try being the person who is actually living that life on a daily basis lol
    It's really quite sad.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 11:11 PM ----------

Ker, get out of that hospital immediately! There are needles in there and needles are scary

my BEST dream was when i was really young, and I was in a op floor of a tall mall, and we wereon the top floor and barney pushed me off the top floro and I landed on a piano. I was like 6.

Also I'm a lot more quirkey then I let on... A LOT

for instance I have a vial of cholorphrom in my room, I'm not going to use it.. I just have it
    That's awesome, both the dream and the vial of chloroform.

Quirkyness is something that people need to treasure, imo.

Needles aren't bad! says my piercings! I grew up wiht my mother being a nurse and i went with her a lot. the key is to Relax completely.

also. I'm a furry
    I will also get excited when you bleed, and I have two egos I switch though based on the situation.

Deleted
    Lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Needles aren't even close to scary. One of these days I'll get the nurses to let me take my own blood. They say it's too hard to do yourself because of the angle you have to go at (which makes sense).

Needles aren't even close to scary. One of these days I'll get the nurses to let me take my own blood. They say it's too hard to do yourself because of the angle you have to go at (which makes sense).
    It is, trust me. It's interesting to do though,

I brought a close friend with me when I got my industrial. He almost fainted
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-02-04 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

So many Murrikans around. ^_^

Hai Murrikans!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account

Hai Dyra!

also. I'm a furry
    I will also get excited when you bleed, and I have two egos I switch though based on the situation.
    Quirkyness makes things interesting

Needles aren't bad! says my piercings! I grew up wiht my mother being a nurse and i went with her a lot. the key is to Relax completely.
    My mom is a nurse as well yet I still can't stand needles. Piercings don't bother me at all, though.

Needles, heights, and spiders are the only things that make me squeamish. That being said, I love flying in airplanes and it has always been my dream to ride in a fighter jet.

When I had my wisdom teeth taken out I asked for nitrous oxide to calm me down before they stick me with a needle. It didn't help too much and the nurse who put the needle in my arm fucked up and caused me to bleed quite a bit and had to switch to my other arm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

So many Murrikans around. ^_^

Hai Murrikans!
    Hello foreigner!

Okay I'm no longer going to be around now. Time to get some sleep.

Nite everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Krayzy.

I'm trying to scare off Wass, I'm past quirky. But i don't think I want to tell you why.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to take a lot to scare Wass.

Also,

Very true , I'll just be my normal self

10+ Year Old Account
    Scare me? Why?

What pOO said.

I didn't fall asleep yet during this seminar... Maybe I can pull through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.