Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Is there any place I can quickly and efficiently check what changes when I upgrade certain gems? I'm planning to try and recreate a Survival Hunter, but google just gives me a bunch of forum topics -.-
    http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Skill_Gems#Gems

And oh, I just noticed, they changed the layout of the site, about time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was so obvious I kinda feel like a moron now xD

Gonna start the project when I've caught up with Robotics;Notes, only four episodes left^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Fire Trap, Explosive Arrow, Poison Arrow, Freeze Mine, and Puncture. There's room for more, but those are the one's I think would fit most.

I agree that the loot system is simply not good for playing with people you don't know, but so far I've been playing with friends so we have been sharing loot and currency for the most part goes to who it was allocated for. So ... essentially we can ignore the looting system. On bosses though where tonnes drop, figuring out quickly who's yellow or the like was whose is a ... touch impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Looks like Fire Trap, Explosive Arrow, Poison Arrow, Freeze Mine, and Puncture. There's room for more, but those are the one's I think would fit most.
    That's what I was thinking, too. I swear, thanks to WoW I'm a complete nutjob for the trap-using archer xD

Already having a blast with Fire Trap, at least^^
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2013-02-04 at 06:29 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Game is going to be down for a while to deploy a patch it seems.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back on Maj newb come play :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    I'm back on Maj newb come play :O
    Oh, it's already on? I thought this would take some time... :p

Yeah, only a couple of quick fixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Silverbranch is super common in all honesty. Only good for a few levels too. Was an okay trade.

One day you will have like 8 Silverbranches in stash and will be giving them away in act 1 normal just to get rid of the damn things. Uniques in POE are not like legendary items in D2. Where in D2 legendaries were usually power upgrades and very hard to come by. That is the total opposite of POE-- in POE, you can even craft a unique. Unique items are not always direct power upgrades. Some of them are worse than rares, but fill a unique role.
    Yeah, I read about those. I really love that to be honest. Opens up new build options when you find them. Very cool idea of GGG right there.

Exactly about Silverbranch, there were like 3 people in chat looking for it. I knew I had one and was like...why do people want this?
    My ranger used it for about half a level only, that's why I thought a chaos and regret was a pretty good deal.

Cheers =)

Well I'm glad they (Might) fix the loot aswell. Will give me a better reason to play co-op, something I did constantly inn Diablo2. (Trough the nature off that game was RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH, until like level 85, and few times you would stop and do you're own things like hellforge while lvling)

One thing I always renember is that while getting boosted on ball runs by the useal bots, Id just be ready to ninja loots like the 30k gold items if I wanted gold and so on. Its less fun playing this way, worrying about loots you might loss out on.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Well I'm glad they (Might) fix the loot aswell. Will give me a better reason to play co-op, something I did constantly inn Diablo2. (Trough the nature off that game was RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH, until like level 85, and few times you would stop and do you're own things like hellforge while lvling)

One thing I always renember is that while getting boosted on ball runs by the useal bots, Id just be ready to ninja loots like the 30k gold items if I wanted gold and so on. Its less fun playing this way, worrying about loots you might loss out on.
    You're not making much sense. First of all, it's Baal runs. Second, bots might occasionally join one such game, but it would never be composed of bots and third, gold had literally no value. Like..none whatsoever. And the game wasn't about ninja looting. Grabbing loot was part of the challenge.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only went into a public group once for Cruel Merveil, all the possibly good loot was gone in an instant, but I wasn't really interested in that anyway, only joined the group 'cause I doubted my crappy Shadow's capabilities against her

Not sure why people defend the system, really. It's not encouraging anything positive.

Thankfully I can still have fun party times without having to worry about rushing for yellow letters by just grouping up with the few friends that are playing the game. Won't reach 6 party members for the full benefits, but eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Thankfully I can still have fun party times without having to worry about rushing for yellow letters by just grouping up with the few friends that are playing the game. Won't reach 6 party members for the full benefits, but eh.
    Yeah, grouping with friends is pretty fun. Sadly, all the people I wanted to play with have: Died, quit or just plainly don't want to play more than a couple hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    You're not making much sense. First of all, it's Baal runs. Second, bots might occasionally join one such game, but it would never be composed of bots and third, gold had literally no value. Like..none whatsoever. And the game wasn't about ninja looting. Grabbing loot was part of the challenge.
    There were bots that hosted runs 24/7, which he might be referring to. It definitely takes a little bit of the sport out of leveling when you just join their channel to see what the game name is/when the game is made and follow them around for a few hours. Let's be honest - where do you think the vast majority of 99s came from? =p

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Ok first of all, baal runs was pretty much all one did while lvling. So yes, baal runs does make sence to mention.

2nd, bots were always inn thoes games, unless you got a actual person that wanted to rush you. Baal runs were the prime way to play Diablo2, its all I pretty much did, until I got to a sertain level/gear point/got bored and made a new build/character.

And 3rd gold does have value inn Diablo2. I traded gold before to people, and when you were buying things at the vendor often I would spend it eventueally. And repairs cost quit abit.

I never mentioned ninja as part of the game either, dont know where you got that from. All I was saying is that its not fun to have space button held down the hole baal run, so you can be ready to snipe loot, or be right up at bosses as they are about to die, Instead of focusing on the game and actually play.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/363808182?t=321m07s - http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/..._reduced_stun/

lol, damn right nolife shiet

stunlocking bosses...siiiiiiiiiiick

WILL get nerfed. wonder how they will nerf it though...diminishing returns? o_O
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2013-02-04 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    There were bots that hosted runs 24/7, which he might be referring to. It definitely takes a little bit of the sport out of leveling when you just join their channel to see what the game name is/when the game is made and follow them around for a few hours. Let's be honest - where do you think the vast majority of 99s came from? =p
    Jezus, this must have been since I left the game then, because I've never seen anything like it. I don't know about the current lvl 99's, but since I got my chars to lvl 97 on [HC] the old-fashioned way, I guess getting to lvl 99 is not exactly all that hard.

But gold never had value in Diablo II for as long as I played. Did that change as well?

Can you link multiple skills to 1 support gem or do support gems only affect the first skill that follows them in a chain?
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Can you link multiple skills to 1 support gem or do support gems only affect the first skill that follows them in a chain?
    You can link multiple skills to 1 support gem.