Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Especially when compared to AAA titles where you can't hit jumping mobs nor rebind your mouse buttons...just sayin'.
    Good Game, Well Played! hahah :P

Guy links item in trade chat. I want to buy it but first must know the iLevel.

I ask for iLevel of the unique.

Guy doesn't know what iLevel is, how to check it and replies with, "I use it on my marauder bitch".

Welcome to my ignore list you scum of the earth waste of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Guy doesn't know what iLevel is, how to check it and replies with, "I use it on my marauder bitch".

This may be the best thing i've read all day

Wow lol that guys a dick haha, why would someone respond like that?

For some reason I thought of you and your hatred for the intellectually disabled when I saw this statement in global chat. :P

For some reason I thought of you and your hatred for the intellectually disabled when I saw this statement in global chat. :P
    I feel like there should be a forced, 30 minute tutorial video for some of these people. The whole game is explained using small words so that they can understand it -_-

If they make it through that, then they might finally get access to global chat.

RangerDarkForceDK successfully added to ignore list.

One day it will just be me, talking to me in chat. Perfectly okay with this eventuality.

10+ Year Old Account
    added to ignore list.
    Is there a limit to how many people can be added? I tried to find my ignore list and there doesn't seem to be an option to view/manage it or I completely missed it.

Can't view or manage the ignore list. Why would you?

At what point would Sally Standsinfire transition from the person who asked "what is the gem that shoots sparks called?" to being someone off your ignore list?

If there is a limit, I can't even imagine what it is. I have been adding people to IL since CBT over a year ago.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-04 at 11:13 PM.

At what point would Sally Standsinfire transition from the person who asked "what is the gem that shoots sparks called?" to being someone off your ignore list?

If there is a limit, I can't even imagine what it is. I have been adding people to IL since CBT over a year ago.
    Now I'm so confused, first we get the ability to have basically unlimited storage space and now you claim that we can ignore as many players as we like, what kind of sorcery is this...

Quick question from someone who just downloaded the game. How is difficulty done in this game? Is it similar to Tl2 or more akin to Diablo 3? I tried to look it up but found nothing, maybe I am missing something? or is there just one difficulty with zones that vary in difficulty? For now all I have heard of is cruel difficulty and apart from that I can't find any real info

Normal -> Cruel -> Merciless and the same three acts for each difficulty, there are random end game maps on top of the normal acts once you get to that level.

10+ Year Old Account

I christened my ignore list with several people making/laughing at rape jokes. Glad to see shit heads permeate everywhere. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I already bought stash tabs, but in all honesty, I won't be buying any cosmetic enhancements, I have no desire to have them in this sort of game. I would have been happy to buy the game in the first place though, or to pay for increased content in the future. I'm also not entirely sure how they will make a profit long-term.
    I'm still hoping they go back to one of their earlier ideas and allow players to 'buy' custom leagues, and then set some of the rules (hardcore, ironman, etc).

Hey Redblade what level is your witch in that pic and how are you liking that build?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Hey Redblade what level is your witch in that pic and how are you liking that build?
    Can't remember, guessing 45-50 range and yeah it's an alright build, still not got to test it out properly with enough gear and support gems but it works for what I done so far.

Normal -> Cruel -> Merciless and the same three acts for each difficulty, there are random end game maps on top of the normal acts once you get to that level.
    Cheers for the fast reply, personally do not like that system at all if I am honest, but o well the game still seems fun

10+ Year Old Account
    If there was a limit to the amount of people I can add to ignore I'd want to be able to manage it. At some point if I had to remove old ignores for new ones but if there's no limit then there isn't really any point.

Deleted
    I sold a Chain gem for 9 chaos. I wonder If it was a good deal or If I was "scammed"

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    I sold a Chain gem for 9 chaos. I wonder If it was a good deal or If I was "scammed"
    You got stiffed, sold one for an exalted without any issues, could possibly got more if I could have been arsed to wait it out a bit.