Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    There is some things I liked in this expansion.

Panda's and pet battle aren't those. I like to raid but feel things in general is pretty dumbed down now. So I quit. Maybe next expansion will be more my style but I am not paying for this one. Feels odd though, have never cancelled once in 7 years before this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, if you think Cata was a good expansion but MoP is crap we will never see eye to eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    There is some things I liked in this expansion.

Panda's and pet battle aren't those. I like to raid but feel things in general is pretty dumbed down now. So I quit. Maybe next expansion will be more my style but I am not paying for this one. Feels odd though, have never cancelled once in 7 years before this expansion.
    You like to raid, but you played MoP for a couple of weeks and then quit right when the first of 3 raids came out? OK, then...

edit: Or are you saying you never bought MoP in the first place? In that case, you're offering opinions on an expansion you never played.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    they didn't even try and make some innovated changes... it's not the same WoW im used to
    These two statements clash. They did make changes, you just don't like them. I think their talent system will work out fine if they provide us with more interesting abilities. For most classes, only the lvl 90 talents are appealing. Why is that? Those are the only ones that actually do damage or healing. The rest is all utility that does little use in PvE.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    You like to raid, but you played MoP for a couple of weeks and then quit right when the first of 3 raids came out? OK, then...

edit: Or are you saying you never bought MoP in the first place? In that case, you're offering opinions on an expansion you never played.
    You'll be surprised by the amount of people who do lie about their reasons for quitting. Unfortunatly on mmochamp, the general forums are filled with these people.

@Letsbefair

LOL This poster should not be taken seriously and his opinion is the one that is far from honest.

Take a look at his past posts and it will prove that he bad mouths anyone who has an negative opinion on WoW

"Nevermind the OP i can bet he hasnt played MoP and his credibility and reputation might be well-known to a few by now."

"He/it doesnt even have the game and yet here he/it is complaining about how bored he/it is about a game he isnt even playing."

So yep their you have it just ignore him/it he argues with you even when the title of the post is clearly (NEGATIVE OPINIONS) lets be fair i mean amirite?

I like the new Zones, Raids, Dailies, etc.... However... I am absurdly annoyed that I have an option to run around as a big fat panda bear all day... There are so many many different races to choose from!! A Harpy for example, that would have been tits!! A panda is just unexceptable to me... I get that they are trying to reach a younger crowd... I get that they wanted to make it easier for non pc gamers to transition from console...but seriously a panda just looks stupid on a warbear ... or any other mount for that matter...

Quote Originally Posted by dazestar8186 View Post
    I like the new Zones, Raids, Dailies, etc.... However... I am absurdly annoyed that I have an option to run around as a big fat panda bear all day... There are so many many different races to choose from!! A Harpy for example, that would have been tits!! A panda is just unexceptable to me... I get that they are trying to reach a younger crowd... I get that they wanted to make it easier for non pc gamers to transition from console...but seriously a panda just looks stupid on a warbear ... or any other mount for that matter...
    And you are perfectly fine with squeaky gnomes, flamboyant blood elves, tauren (cow men), and worgen (werewolves)?
    That, or your entire post is satire. Either or very dumb.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by dazestar8186 View Post
    I actually love Pandaren. They look great, gear looks great on them as well and their animations work beautifully.

I personally don't have any complaints for MoP besides maybe that my server is so completely dead that it's difficult to do much of anything and the economy is totally fucked. Other than that, MoP is great so far

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it was necessary to necro a thread from the beginning of MoP when plenty has changed since then related to item levels, JP costs, speed of acquisition, and rep gains.