Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Ex-head of SC GOP tweets Trayvon Martin would perform sex acts for drug money

"This Super Bowl sucks more ***** than adult Trayvon Martin would have for drug money"

"It hasn't been this dark in the Superdome since all those poors occupied it after Hurricane Katrina"

Seemed too crazy to be true, but there's a video of him defending his tweets saying it was just for jokes.

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/arc...ican-community

*Facepalm*

This really helps getting more of the minority vote in 2016...

Updated: He was interviewed by Huffington Post and confirmed his twitter was NOT hacked. He did it just so people would be upset. WTF?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2618895.html
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2013-02-05 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really don't want a president do they?

Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    They really don't want a president do they?
    You are acting like this guy speaks for everyone in the republican party, or he himself is running... Why can't people remove people who say stupid things from the rest of the party for both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius565 View Post
    You are acting like this guy speaks for everyone in the republican party, or he himself is running... Why can't people remove people who say stupid things from the rest of the party for both?
    I see an overwhelming amount of people who label themselves republican act this way.

It really, really, really does seem like he does speak for a lot of people in the republican party.

He probably won't be removed either because shockingly these racist idiots ARE doing their job of representing the opinion's of their district.

This is legit? He wasn't hacked or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    This is legit? He wasn't hacked or anything?
    That's what I'm wondering. This is just too outrageous >.<

Even if he thought it was a funny joke (let's put that aside for a moment), how fucking stupid would he have to be to Twitter it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Even if he thought it was a funny joke (let's put that aside for a moment), how fucking stupid would he have to be to Twitter it?
    The answer is, pretty damn stupid.

I'm curious if this is due to some hack as well.... Otherwise. Well, just shaking my head.

Quote Originally Posted by sOvrn View Post
    That's what I'm wondering. This is just too outrageous >.<
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2618895.html

Assuming that's him, Lord knows what the hell is going on in this man's head, but it isn't anything resembling common sense or critical thinking.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-05 at 05:27 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I see an overwhelming amount of people who label themselves republican act this way.
    Lol, the confirmation bias is strong in this one. The "overwhelming majority" of self-identified Republicans only act this way in the fantasy world of the people who long gave up actually listening during political discussions.

Assuming this is real, it's one jackass being intentionally provocative. What's far more disturbing to me is the mountains of people who will rejoice at the opportunity to use his words as political ammo.

A non-significant number of you are glad he said this, even if you'll never admit it.

Yet somehow the democrats aren't the ones with a messaging problem here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Lol, the confirmation bias is strong in this one. The "overwhelming majority" of self-identified Republicans only act this way in the fantasy world of the people who long gave up actually listening during political discussions.
    Maybe it is confirmation bias; either every time I've ever spoken to an American who labelled himself republican when I was in california/nevada for a while was a batshit insane racist. A close amount also do the same online.

But either way my opinion doesn't matter, I don't live in the US and I also can't vote(nor would I want to) in elections.

I just didn't find the jokes funny at all and I can usually laugh at some lo-brow humor.

Maybe it is confirmation bias; either every time I've ever spoken to an American who labelled himself republican when I was in california/nevada for a while was a batshit insane racist.
    I have no doubt whatsoever that you learn the political party affiliation of everyone you ever talk to online or in California/Nevada.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you learn the political party affiliation of everyone you ever talk to online or in California/Nevada.
    Well its easy if they are self labeled as republican as he said they were.....
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Assuming this is real, it's one jackass being intentionally provocative. What's far more disturbing to me is the mountains of people who will rejoice at the opportunity to use his words as political ammo.
    That's less disturbing to me. One is evidence of a regressive social mindset, the other is politics as usual... as it has been for at least 2,000 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This just reaks of hacking. Most politicians haven't a fucking clue what a trojan even is.

Outside of the condoms for their mistresses, of course.

It really, really, really does seem like he does speak for a lot of people in the republican party.

He probably won't be removed either because shockingly these racist idiots ARE doing their job of representing the opinion's of their district.
    Even as the title says, he is not the head of the SC GOP anymore, so he doesn't have a job the be "removed from." It seems like you have a pretty big bias against the republican party, even though you aren't even a US citizen. There have been a lot of stupid things said by members of the democratic party, but I am not going to start labeling the whole party based on the amount of stupid things can they say, why do people do this? Let us try to separate these people's actions from the rest in what ever political affiliation, instead of spinning things to create more propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This just reaks of hacking. Most politicians haven't a fucking clue what a trojan even is.

Outside of the condoms for their mistresses, of course.
    Maybe, maybe not. They tweet some pretty immensely stupid things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Making jokes about a deceased human being....really? Subhuman piece of garbage, animals like him don't deserve to see the light of day, put him in a cage and throw away the key. The world will be a better place without people with his mentality running around