Quote Originally Posted by melennia View Post
    hey all, first time request here and would greatly appreciate any help on making a signature

Signature:
    Visible text: character name - Millennia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Millennia/simple (sorry cannot post links yet, armory name is millennia on stormscale us
    Gear set: id like my troll mage to be wearing the mage challenge mode armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: completley at the makers discretion, anything you guys think would look nice with that set
    General colour scheme: pref the color scheme of the gear , if thats possible at all.
    Any extras: id like some dalaran eyes =D

thanks for any assistance i love everyones work here and look forward to any response =D
    Oh em gee. Did Millennia actually manage to follow request directions on the first try...quick grab a calendar :P

(Not trolling, just poking at a guild member :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - already made a start

And done:

Hope you like it
    wow i absolutely LOVE it thank you very much for your time =D

PMR for Zaelsino:

I hope you like it hun. PM me if you want any changes <3

Reminder: I AM NOT TAKING WALLPAPER REQUESTS RIGHT NOW.
    IF YOU PM ME ONE IT WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT A RESPONSE. If you don't respect me, you will get none in return.
    I will consider signature or small banner requests but PLEASE no wallpapers. I srsly need a break from large projects.

Queue: Unth (Sig), RodrigoTxc (sig)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR for Flawlesser:

Last edited by Ladylora; 2013-02-05 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Added text
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Photoshop is a great software...I wanna own this skill..is there any great video that I learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Firedaisy View Post
    Wallpaper/Sig combo

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Firetiger
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFger/advanced
    Gear set: Firecat form from Fandrel's Flamescythe
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Cuddling /laying down with Cinder Kitten
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker fiery theme, Maybe a background from Firelands
    Any extras: Cinder Kitten to be included, could put my druid's face somewhere if you would like. Main focus would be the Firecat and Cinder kitten. Be as creative as you would like!

If possible would also like a signature version of the wallpaper if it is not too much work. Please and thank you again.
    Repost from a week ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Zaelsino:

I hope you like it hun. PM me if you want any changes <3
    Beautiful. <3 Such a handsome elf.

Quote Originally Posted by melennia View Post
    wow i absolutely LOVE it thank you very much for your time =D
    You're very welcome - glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Sinara View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Yesinià Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A0/simple
    Gear set: Cataclysmic PvP set, same one as my armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I'm a holy paladin so something that fits with that would be great. I'm open to anything.
    General colour scheme: Golds/Blues mostly and/or something that would go well with my Transmog set colors
    Any extras: I would like to have Avenging Wrath in somehow, but not overwhelming the picture.

1 week bump. Thanks!
    Claimed and done:

Hope it's the look you wanted
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-05 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Changed images to a different version
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Making female humans look pretty! Very nice Shy

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Zaelsino:

I dunno if this is even possible... but I am also seeking the owners permission... that is the exact sort of wallpaper i've been wanting for my desktop forever. It's simply gorgeous... if Zael dosn't mind, would it be possible to get a copy without the name on it? (it's for personal use only)

If not, then thanks anyway

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    HI GUYS! i just came to say that you're doing a great job! KEEP IT UP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I dunno if this is even possible... but I am also seeking the owners permission... that is the exact sort of wallpaper i've been wanting for my desktop forever. It's simply gorgeous... if Zael dosn't mind, would it be possible to get a copy without the name on it? (it's for personal use only)

If not, then thanks anyway
    I don't mind at all. Something that gorgeous deserves exposure.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Firedaisy View Post
    Wallpaper/Sig combo

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Firetiger
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFger/advanced
    Gear set: Firecat form from Fandrel's Flamescythe
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Cuddling /laying down with Cinder Kitten
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker fiery theme
    Any extras: Cinder Kitten to be included, could put my druid's face somewhere if you would like. Main focus would be the Firecat and Cinder kitten. Be as creative as you would like!

If possible would also like a signature version of the wallpaper if it is not too much work. Please and thank you again.
    Didnt see anyone claim this after you bumped it, the firecat model in WMV is super buggy but will try my best.
    So Claimed

And done, hope you like it..

Will get to the signature when I get a chance
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-02-05 at 04:34 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:
    Let me know if this is completely different from your idea of what it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Elakpato
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Shadow Priest
    Gear set: Challenge mode gear with Anathema equipped
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: However you want
    General colour scheme: I'd Like something with a Mix of shadow/dark/blue and some light sparks or effekts
    Any extras: If it's possible to add a little Sha creature.
    None MMO signature - Edit

ChatBox
    Size: Standar chatbox size in wow with 1920x1080 resolution
    Was thinking something like this as Alary using on his stream: Chatbox
    Visible text: In the box: Elak | Up: Grumpy Old Men | Down: @ Eu The Maelstrom (space) http://grumpyoldmen.shivtr.com
    Armory: Same armory as above in signature
    Bump this post
    - CLAIMED by Shyama
    Last edited by Patoe; 2013-02-05 at 07:15 PM.

Twitch:
    [B]What you want for you page:[B]

I am here stating that I would love to get the whole "Twicht set.". I will be using it for my stream.
    Visible text:
    The only "name" I would like to have visible, is my game tag/ingame name: Deceitx

Logo/Character:
    I would like an Undead Rogue with the current gear set mentioned below.
    Here comes the tricky part, I would like to have a rogue displayed here in full Brutal Gladiator's gear! (Also known as S4)
    To specifiy the gear abit more, if it would be possible i'd like my rogue to wear: Timeslicer x2 (Weapon) If that's not possible just do the full Brutal Gladiator's gear set.
    I do not have a armory to a rogue displaying this gear, but hopefully this wont be a problem?
    Would be great if the rogue appear with his weapons drawn, "looking ready"

General colour scheme:
    The general color scheme I'd like to get is something that goes well with the "normal" twitch layout! So I was thinking: Purple, Black and White. The colours mentioned here should blend in well with the Brutal Gladiators gear aswell. Really important that we dont mix up weird colours that dont match =P

As a general theme, I want to achieve the rogues-ish, shadowy, vanishy - feel, it should be legit aswell! smoke maybe?

Specifics/Extras:
    I dont really want any particular zone, I just want a darkish feel about the picture, colourful and flashycool aswell!. If you guys could make it so that my Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger stood or laid down beside me that would be awesome aswell, as this mount actually means something to me.

I understand all these details probably couldnt get into one picture, as for the smaller ones, just make sure you get my name in them: "Deceitx"
    Details mentioned here are mostly aimed at the background maybe? As that is the biggest picture with the most space on stream?

If you found there too be enough space for the "Forsaken Crest Icon" feel free to add that aswell.

If you're feeling really creative, try doing something cool with the name aswell, maybe a bigger/extended "X" too spice up my name? With a different effect? Anyways, I trust you guys on that part.

Feel free to experiment with my suggestions aswell.

And thanks so much!!!! I looking forward to hear from you guys!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/deceitx

Hello guys!
    I am looking for someone to pick up a couple of things for me!
    I am looking for cohesion in regards to my Youtube background/signature/chat box and youtube video ending picture.

Youtube Background:
    I am looking for something similar to what I already have, you can find the link in my sig.
    Though I would love for it to be with the elite tyrannical gear (http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelvie...5;1;118837:1+1)
    No helmet, holding the same weapon I ahve in my armory and the tabard of flame which is also my character in the armory. In regards to what my character looks like, I want it to be exactly the same as my armory which can be found in my signature also.
    Similar kind of feel to my current background with the paladin crest and ect, but would love a new take on it. Please include my name Solvexx and the phrase High End Retribution PvP, or Ret if it fits better.

Chat Box:
    I would love for it to have the same feel as my NEW youtube background, perhaps a smaller version of my character in tyrannical elite gear, with my paladin crest
    with a simple Solvexx. Same colour scheme and ect that you choose for my youtube background so it has cohesion.

End of Youtube Vids pic:
    This is my current one: http://i45.tinypic.com/hx4483.jpg
    You can see the cohesion between my youtube background and the end picture, I would love the same thing again but in line with the new youtube background.

Thank you to who ever picks this up!
    If you need any more information send me a PM or just quote this post.
    Thanks!

Had someone pick this up for me, thanks!!
    Last edited by solvexx; 2013-02-06 at 12:05 PM.

Last edited by Zarina; 2013-02-05 at 05:07 PM.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zarina View Post
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg