Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Shadowblad, only way to play ES
    Fixed that for you.

Also, Troll build;
    Lothar's>MKB
    Game is already over at this point enjoy your 18-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Shadowblade ALL the heroes \o/
    Only the good heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And just curious, how would you reacted if you heard people communicating in French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, German, Dutch, Greek, Albanian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic?
    Yesterday, I was playing with my 2 IRL friend. I started to speak Turkish(in voice chat) with my mates then I asked from voice chat in English that I hope that they don't mind our language.

You wanna know what they said?

"It's okay. At least, it's not Russian". Mind you Turkish does not sound that well for foreigners. The hate towards Russians is pretty intense.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-02-05 at 08:55 AM.

I hate everyone who doesn't speak English in an English setting, but I'm an elitist. The amount of exclusion on EU realms in any game I've played is just insane. Could be 100k people on your WoW realm but 80k of them won't talk to you because you're not from their country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Yesterday, I was playing with my 2 IRL friend. I started to speak Turkish(in voice chat) with my mates then I asked from voice chat in English that I hope that they don't mind our language.

"It's okay. At least, it's not Russian". Mind you Turkish does not sound that well for foreigners. The hate towards Russians is pretty intense.
    It goes beyond rationality, really.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Shadowblade ALL the heroes \o/
    The ride never ends

You know, I must be one of very very very few that don't care what language you speak, as long as its not spanish.... I said it before on other forums, but more often then not I end up with spanish speaking players that play like dog shit, and then proceed to flame and bitch at every one else for not doing what they want them to do.. very annoying.

@ the SB-> MKB for troll comment... I'd do that but every time I think I'll do that.... I end up against a team with heavy cc or good players that don't separate. when I go BattleFury->MKB the other team seems to forget i'm there at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    You know, I must be one of very very very few that don't care what language you speak, as long as its not spanish.... I said it before on other forums, but more often then not I end up with spanish speaking players that play like dog shit, and then proceed to flame and bitch at every one else for not doing what they want them to do.. very annoying.

@ the SB-> MKB for troll comment... I'd do that but every time I think I'll do that.... I end up against a team with heavy cc or good players that don't separate. when I go BattleFury->MKB the other team seems to forget i'm there at all.
    You're probably thinking Portuguese. Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

why dont you and your buddies chat on mumble or ts? you dont have to ask every time if the rest of the team doesnt mind and its better quality anyway.

For me, this is the reason why I cant stand most russians, because predominantly, its them who just cant help themselves and chat all game long in russian and make the game living hell for the rest of the team, when there are perfectly fine alternatives how to chat. God damn, have some respect for others and if you play in any kind of stack, use Mumble or smth if you are not gonna talk in english. The bigger question is, why do those 3 or 4 stacks of russians even que at EU west? I mean seriously, if you play at that big stack, just play somewhere where the odd player you end up with can understand you...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    why dont you and your buddies chat on mumble or ts? you dont have to ask every time if the rest of the team doesnt mind and its better quality anyway.
    Well, I generally stop speaking once they say it's not okay(depends how they say it). My friends don't use ts/mumble/skype.

@Ichy

I, too, don't care about language spoken in voice chat. To be fairly honest, you can always mute people from voice chat if it's irritating you. People are weird. They don't want to mute and they want people to shut up. They may be correct but there are easier solutions than fighting in chat.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-02-05 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You're probably thinking Portuguese. Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish
    Its not just the Brazilians though, I know, call any Spanish speaker an Ecuadorean and usually they will get pissed and will proudly tell you their real nationality... But yes, brazilians to tend to be about 60% of the problem I was talking about, that still leaves another 40% to be dished out to the rest of the Latin world.

Deleted
    I want to make my friend understand that Battlefury isn't a "Go-To" item on Kunkka. The guy is a fine Dota player and Kunkka ranks amongst his favourite heroes, but for whatever reason he builds a Battlefury as first item in every. Game. (After upgraded boots and maybe a wand). I've tried explaining to him that BF Kunkka is a bit of a gimmick and is only -really- worth it in some set situations, but he is adamant in building that item. I tried asking him why he even builds it in the first place and the answer is "I like building it on Kunkka". Which I suppose is fair, but I wish I could make him at least TRY something different and see what he can achieve.

I mean, am I missing something here? Did recent changes to Kunkka suddenly make Battlefury glorious on the hero? I personally only see it to be worth buying when you have Kunkka as the only real carry-type on your team for whatever reason or maybe for dealing with Illusion-based heroes or something.

Deleted
    Honestly, it isn't too bad of an item to build every game if you usually make use of the regen as well. Sure, he'll lack mobility but Torrent and Ship spam is a good defense.

To be fair... In WoW, we ended up on the only server I've ever played on that is dominated by non-English speaking Slavs.
    Did you by any chance FCMd to Drakthul few months back? Because anyone that did and didnt research first, that Drakthul is basically czech + slovak server must have been pretty surprised. Even better when they were pissed that general and trade werent in english at all and demanded that the entire DT community should start using english for couple dozen people who were dumb enough to FCM without any info on destination server.

10+ Year Old Account
    First game of the day... and got Meepo.

Then I get a Jakiro who misses more Ice Paths than he lands and rages at me for not tower diving two heroes with low HP, as a low level Meepo.

And then pretty much everyone feeds, so I'm behind in levels as probably the most level-dependent hero in the game.

God, I hope that Jakiro gets sent to LP for a month.

First game of the day... and got Meepo.

Then I get a Jakiro who misses more Ice Paths than he lands and rages at me for not tower diving two heroes with low HP, as a low level Meepo.

And then pretty much everyone feeds, so I'm behind in levels as probably the most level-dependent hero in the game.

God, I hope that Jakiro gets sent to LP for a month.
    I'm sorry, but what's the point of venting bad games again?

Deleted
    Otherwise he might be too emotionally impaired and go kick a puppy or something.

Deleted
    He needs someone to reassure him that it wasn't his fault and that no matter what he had done he would have still lost the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Otherwise he might be too emotionally impaired and go kick a puppy or something.
    Nah, I'd go immolate another kitten or something. Why would I be mean to dogs?

Nah, I'd go immolate another kitten or something. Why would I be mean to dogs?
    why kill anything, get you self a hanging punching bag or something similar... punck kick scream the leaving fuck out of it and move on, would work as a double factor for working out too!