Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    What would you like to discuss about it?
    didnt she pass out recently?

at any rate she looks terrible. tired, overdrawn, she just keeps going because she loves power like bill

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    we all know what effects Public Opinion.
    Rampant ignorance and various superstitions?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

at any rate she looks terrible. tired, overdrawn, she just keeps going because she loves power like bill
    The thing is. I don't have virtually an information on her expect that she had a blood clot in her skull. They found this out while doing a routine test. She did pass out once and hit her head. She went to the doctors however aside from that unless people have new information. I don't know exactly what to say. She's getting older no doubt about it.

Unless her illness stems from a long term thing. I don't know know what she has.

What would you like to discuss about it?
    it's been brought up several times. you've attempted to shrug it off. so, again, HILARY HAD A STROKE. NOT MIGHT HAVE A STROKE, HAD A STROKE. and yet you go on about christie's potential for poor health and pretend there is no elephant in the room, and now pretend to have no idea what im talking about. in fact, dont bother answering, it'll only be your usual wannabe spindoctor bullshit. it annoys the hell out of me that when i say im a liberal people think immediately of you, and that i must be of the same ilk
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, a concussion and blood clot. Besides, she'll take the next few years off, get into better shape (as much as that's possible) and run in 2016 and probably get the nod. Not sure who else on the dem side could actually successfully run against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This and his policies are also kind of moot. Hard to really name much he has done in office. The nominee is going to be Marco Rubio easy. Hispanic can get other hispanics in Republican eyes.
    Oh god no. I could see myself voting for Christie if the democratic nominee is anyone other than Hillary Clinton, and even then I might still vote for Christie.

But Marco Rubio? Nooooope. Can't ever vote for someone who says that the age of the Earth is one of the great mysteries. If he was the VP pick for Christie I wouldn't mind, provided Christie doesn't croak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Rampant ignorance and various superstitions?
    Bingo. You can thank the Socialization Process for that.

If people like you were right about EVERY situation. Then when Mitt would be President. It's like the entire time he ran was on false data only he saw. He kept telling people that "we're going to win this" campaigning at every rally with a smile on his face even though he obviously and overwhelmly did not win. My point is no matter what information says some people..won't actually believe it.

You being from NJ is nice but not exactly related. Actually it just shows you have a bised point of view of favorable on him. Which is great but this is on a national stage. Romeny was Gov and he stumbled on that stage.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/N...te-4229132.php

That's a link showing him refusing raise the wages for average workers. He also VETOed a bill on same sex partners getting married. There right there you need working class and all Americans to be elected. Don't be upset with me and lose your temper because you're wrong.
    Christie rejected a minimum wage bill because increasing the minimum wage when we were at 10% unemployment would have been disastrous. Not even the Democrats would do something that stupid. Nevermind that raising the minimum wage does nothing but cause inflation.

And as far as vetoing a bill that lets gay people get married? Fine, that's kind of a stupid move but it's also way far down on our list of priorities.

You know what's high on our priorities list? Employment, Sandy recovery, creating a more business friendly atmosphere (linked to the first), lowering taxes, averting bankruptcy.

Making sure gay people get married when your state is in fiscal crisis ranks somewhere around "address violent video games" right now.

The thing is. I don't have virtually an information on her expect that she had a blood clot in her skull. They found this out while doing a routine test. She did pass out once and hit her head. She went to the doctors however aside from that unless people have new information. I don't know exactly what to say. She's getting older no doubt about it.

Unless her illness stems from a long term thing. I don't know know what she has.
    well then that's even worse!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see no way that being sufficiently capable of denying reality as to not know how old the Earth is wouldn't effect someone's job performance as President. Choosing someone that is incapable of absorbing facts that don't jibe with their current beliefs is an awful idea.
    I'm sure he is just playing politics, but I don't care too much either way. It's not like he's a Neocon or anything who would force creationism in schools.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Yeah, a concussion and blood clot. Besides, she'll take the next few years off, get into better shape (as much as that's possible) and run in 2016 and probably get the nod. Not sure who else on the dem side could actually successfully run against her.
    just about anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    it's been brought up several times. you've attempted to shrug it off. so, again, HILARY HAD A STROKE. NOT MIGHT HAVE A STROKE, HAD A STROKE. and yet you go on about christie's potential for poor health and pretend there is no elephant in the room, and now pretend to have no idea what im talking about. in fact, dont bother answering, it'll only be your usual wannabe spindoctor bullshit. it annoys the hell out of me that when i say im a liberal people think immediately of you, and that i must be of the same ilk
    If you would have noticed. I already addressed that she HAD a blood clot. Look at the poster the irony is that it's right ABOVE your post ranting about me not answering it. Let's breath that in for a moment. Your ranting about me not answering any questions about her.

YET my ANSWER is right ABOVE yours. The Irony. I admitted she had a blood clot and hit her head. If she did have a stroke there's that. But aside from that I have no information and the rest of your post is you foaming at the mouth which I think addresses itself. if you have NEW information then submit it about her. Otherwise how am I magically supposed look in her medical records just to make YOU happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    How do you know they won't?
    Unlike most republicans, he's actually principled and has proven that by maintaining a solid voting record and going against his party many times.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    I'm sure he is just playing politics, but I don't care too much either way. It's not like he's a Neocon or anything who would force creationism in schools.
    I don't see a functional difference between someone that pretends to not know how old the Earth is and someone that actually doesn't. Likewise, I see no reason to believe such a person is capable of absorbing new information and incorporating it into their policies in a useful way. Basically, I don't trust denialists.

10+ Year Old Account
    just about anyone.
    I'm not being facetious when I ask this, Who?

I'm not being facetious when I ask this, Who?
    Cuomo and O'Malley would be the two most likely, I'd guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    That would be awesome, simply because it would be another Republican candidate that would lose to a Democrat. The man is a train wreck and a cretin. I would love to see the slime ball lose on the national stage.

As for Christie, I do like how he's stood up for his State and has openly confronted Congress, but there is plenty of stuff I disagree with him on, but at least hes a slight step up from the rest of his party.
    If he's a slimeball I wonder what that makes Obama, who advocated for many of the civil liberty infringements Paul frequently fights in the Senate. I also doubt a slimeball would be anti-war or anti-cronyism.

He's not a perfect candidate, or even close. He's just far better than anything else the Republicans have to offer aside from maybe Christie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a functional difference between someone that pretends to not know how old the Earth is and someone that actually doesn't. Likewise, I see no reason to believe such a person is capable of absorbing new information and incorporating it into their policies in a useful way. Basically, I don't trust denialists.
    I'll go back to the Obama admin. 1. Refusing to name the capital of Israel and 2. Obama calling Myanmar Burma.

#1 is playing politics but that's what they do (on both sides). #2 is either an honest mistake or shows a lack of knowledge.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 05:19 PM ----------

I don't think Cuomo would get the nod. His approval has slipped in NY after he rammed gun legislation through. O'Malley, maybe. I was in MD during his last election and it wasn't pretty.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2013-02-05 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like Warren to run over either of those things, even if she's farther left. Fuck Cuomo.

I'll go back to the Obama admin. 1. Refusing to name the capital of Israel and 2. Obama calling Myanmar Burma.

#1 is playing politics but that's what they do (on both sides). #2 is either an honest mistake or shows a lack of knowledge.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 05:19 PM ----------

I don't think Cuomo would get the nod. His approval has slipped in NY after he rammed gun legislation through. O'Malley, maybe. I was in MD during his last election and it wasn't pretty.
    Burma hasn't been called Myanmar since '62.