Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    I still think Crimson Tempest should proc Venomous Wounds. If that means replacing the 240% with Venomous Wounds, so be it, but dammit I wanna feel like I'm doing real damage during my AoE!
    That would be sooooo OP and lead to a mindless fok spam while energy capped...
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2013-02-06 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3athsting View Post
    that would be sooooo op and lead to a mindless fok spam with while energy capped...
    And it would be fucking awesome.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    And it would be fucking awesome.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And that's why they will never do this, awesome things and rogues are two different worlds

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    And that's why they will never do this, awesome things and rogues are two different worlds
    It's not awesome, it's broken. And would lead to stacking assa rogues on AoE encounters.

Deleted
    I think rogue 5.2 for pvp are much better than before but still pretty squishy if caught out, imo being able to use some defensives while in cc would help greatly with survival. There's nothing worse than being caught in a stun with no trinket and not being able to use feint (talented), or evasion. I would say cloak also but that would be OP since it would remove fears ect