Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Page 6 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So.. how do I enter the Black Temple without being seen, there's like three guards guarding it.

Use workers to distract.

Noticed that few ppl managed to complete the quest ( and on youtube showing it, also some russian guy got the green fire icons on his bar after completing the quest)
    is the green fire is in the game already? or ppl only get icons? if it is can anyone load a youtube vid plz

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    For any demo lock interested, I present Green Meta form

Is the green meta model working alright? In the model viewer at least it's completely screwed: Hands are stretched and dont animate, the jaw sticks out a mile, the back of the head is missing and the horns aren't attatched to the head.

Deleted
    Made a video of the down + ending event, don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled of course :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFvsURRmMEE

Can anyone confirm that you can switch back to orange fire ?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Can anyone confirm that you can switch back to orange fire ?
    yes, a npc can cleanse fel fire spell to switch back original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Made a video of the down + ending event, don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled of course :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFvsURRmMEE
    Ha, you won't get me again. All the talking in your other video was in french, leaving me terribly frustrated at seeing it but not knowing what the hell was being said.

(nice of you though, I'll still watch it to see the fight )

Nice of you not to use any music too. Hate when people do that.

I'm just sad that apparently the naaru part of the questline and the continuation of it (involving deathwing's powers) were cut out
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Awww, how sweet of them. <3

They did a lot more than expected... considering the questline could have just been dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post

They did a lot more than expected... considering the questline could have just been dropped.
    Yep, and just to be sure, that *is* what you meant by saying we would be able to fight you at some point? Love the fact you'll be banished for as long as Jubeka lives btw, meaning there's an outside chance you'll be used in the future for something.

xelnath, I'm so sorry if you aren't into undead girls, but I'm shipping your toon with jubeka

this whole thing about her taking care of kanrethad from now on until the end of her life sounds so cute in my head

besides, keeping him banished from reality for the rest of his life... sounds kind of like marriage
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-02-06 at 06:35 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    xelnath, I'm so sorry if you aren't into undead girls, but I'm shipping your toon with jubeka

this whole thing about her taking care of kanrethad from now on until the end of her life sounds so cute in my head

besides, keeping him banished from reality for the rest of his life... sounds kind of like marriage
    Well played, Checking Facts. Well played.

Hahahah, no that was the purpose of the undead character. Granted, in the alternate timeline, she was going to babysitting someone else's body. *mysterious*

Just make the Blood Elf the new leader of the Black Harvest. She's earned it after putting up with Zinnin.

Deleted
    So, is that the whole chain then? I thought that Wrathion was involved in tracking down some of the other paired up council members. Has that been removed completely, or are they adding that in at a later date? I wouldnt mind if they were, it means that we can get a staggered story across the expansion rather than everything at once, sort of like the story with the operation shieldwall dailies

When is MMOC going to add some videos of the fire stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedivh View Post
    So, is that the whole chain then? I thought that Wrathion was involved in tracking down some of the other paired up council members. Has that been removed completely, or are they adding that in at a later date? I wouldnt mind if they were, it means that we can get a staggered story across the expansion rather than everything at once, sort of like the story with the operation shieldwall dailies
    Maybe the characters will come back someday. I don't know.

Well played, Checking Facts. Well played.

Hahahah, no that was the purpose of the undead character. Granted, in the alternate timeline, she was going to babysitting someone else's body. *mysterious*

Just make the Blood Elf the new leader of the Black Harvest. She's earned it after putting up with Zinnin.

Hey xelnath in your original intent what would happen to the other four council members? Also how insane was Zinnin? Also gotta say, I thought the blood elf would be the one that went nuts.
    Last edited by eillas; 2013-02-06 at 09:00 PM.

Still a bit of a disappointment that they cut out huge parts of the quest but what can you do.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-02-06 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    Hey xelnath in your original intent what would happen to the other four council members? Also how insane was Zinnin? Also gotta say, I thought the blood elf would be the one that went nuts.
    Since they had to kill it...

Shinfel and Zinnin go into Ahn'Qiraj to investigate the old gods after torturing some twilight dudes to death. Zinnin brings a bunch of Kobolds in explicably. They discover Curse of Enfeeblement, learn Harvest Life from a dying Qiraji. Zinnin attempts to learn a more powerful curse, but goes insane. Shinfel is forced to drag him back to the council to survive.

The Orc and the Worgen go into firelands, build respect for each other after fighting off lava spiders. They literally rip runes off of the walls in Sulfuron, and discover a way to pull lava directly from the well Ragnaros created. This power became cataclysm.

The Orc and the Worgen work together to empower Chaos Bolt, and nearly annhilate each other, then discover the power of Ember Tapping to rapidly cauterize their wounds from an imp.

The council meets up together, share their powers with the Warlocks of the world. Kanrethad takes the knowledge gained, calls the council a success and proposes a master plan once the Ata'mal crystal was purified in the arcane well of Black Temple. He awaits its completion.

Player brings the crystal, transfers too much power into Kanrethad. He loses control, summons a Pit Lord and passes out. While fighting the pit lord, you're overwhelmed, when the Ata'mal crystal fuses with your being, allowing you to control the Fel Energies of the Pit Lord without being completely corrupted. You use that power to defeat the pit lord, Kanrethad recovers, horribly wounded and acknowledges your mastery.

He questions his ability to handle the power alone. Summons the council and uses you, rather than him, as the focus spell to open the portal to Xerrath. Inside, you lead the council in daily quests to drive the legion out and conquer the island.

... none of this is canon now. It was going to be a ton of work to tell the rest of this story and frankly, I don't know if even I could have pulled it all off.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 01:14 PM ----------

I'm pretty happy with this ending, it's hard, it's epic and it develops the characters and uses all of the plot hits.

My hope was to create a group of Warlocks who are power-hungry, driven and powerful, but aren't completely consumed by that power... for once. Maybe only Player Warlocks can be that kind of character.