Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Whats the required ILvL for Throne of Thunder in LFR?

Whats the required Item Level for Throne of Thunder in LFR? I'm not playing on the PTR so I can't check it. Thanks for answer.

Deleted
    Item lvl 502.

480, 502 is the drops
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Item lvl 502.
    That's what it drops, not what it requires. I think right now it requires 480. Always subject to change before release, of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    That's what it drops, not what it requires. I think right now it requires 480. Always subject to change before release, of course.
    Oops, confused it with normal mode for some reason. That's where you need 502.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops, confused it with normal mode for some reason. That's where you need 502.
    Normal and heroic modes don't have item level requirements.

So minimum for LFR of 5.2 is 480? Is there confirmation on this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    So minimum for LFR of 5.2 is 480? Is there confirmation on this?
    Taepsilum
    Just wanted to share some updated info we have with you guys: At this moment our intent is to change Thunder King's LFR ilvl requirement to 480, we also want to lower the Honor gear in patch 5.2 from 483 to 476, compensating with some bonus PvP stats, so that the gear remains as powerful for PvP but not allow players to use it as a quick shortcut into LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Taepsilum
    Just wanted to share some updated info we have with you guys: At this moment our intent is to change Thunder King's LFR ilvl requirement to 480, we also want to lower the Honor gear in patch 5.2 from 483 to 476, compensating with some bonus PvP stats, so that the gear remains as powerful for PvP but not allow players to use it as a quick shortcut into LFR.
    Speaking of the new 476 PvP gear, is it going to be a flat 1500 = 8 ilvl upgrade or allow 2x750 = 2x4ilvl upgrades?

Can't upgrade gear in 5.2 so

It is 480 now. It used to be 500 I believe.

But apparently people want it lowered more. Because apparently 480 is SUCH a hard number to reach -sadface-

Please, I have 4 alts with at least 480+ It's not hard if you...oh I don't know, Actually TRY to gear up? Shieldwall/Offensive make it even easier.

I believe it to be 480 from a recent blue post.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Please, I have 4 alts with at least 480+ It's not hard if you...oh I don't know, Actually TRY to gear up? Shieldwall/Offensive make it even easier.
    I'm confused, how does the new faction make it easier?

As far as I know, all the gear there costs VP. This means you're limited by VP, as always. Please enlighten me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Normal and heroic modes don't have item level requirements.
    Normal and heroic modes are tuned for a specific item level. Any groups under that lvl can't even hope to kill something, it happens to be 502 for normal mode TTK.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I'm confused, how does the new faction make it easier?

As far as I know, all the gear there costs VP. This means you're limited by VP, as always. Please enlighten me.
    Shieldwall/Offensive offer a Ring at honored and a belt at revered. The ring only costs 1250 VP, And the belt only 1750.

The items Shieldwall/offensive sell are 496 Item level, That is normal 10/25 man Heart Of Fear Item level that drops off of Bosses like Vizier.

If you upgrade from a blue 450 to purple 496, That is such a boost in item level. And if you are already revered with them? You can buy the commendation which (On your alts) means you can get honored in one day flat, Buying a new shiny 496 ring for yourself. As well as doing Mogu'shan and Heart of Fear LFRS.

As well as making/buying Crafted purples which are 496 as well.

Really, It's not that hard if you actually apply yourself =\

I think the iLevel is too high to be honest, specifically for LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal and heroic modes are tuned for a specific item level. Any groups under that lvl can't even hope to kill something, it happens to be 502 for normal mode TTK.
    That's a "suggested" item level, not a requirement.

Shieldwall/Offensive offer a Ring at honored and a belt at revered. The ring only costs 1250 VP, And the belt only 1750.
    So again, it's limited by VP, which doesn't make it easier.

15+ Year Old Account

The items Shieldwall/offensive sell are 496 Item level, That is normal 10/25 man Heart Of Fear Item level that drops off of Bosses like Vizier.

If you upgrade from a blue 450 to purple 496, That is such a boost in item level. And if you are already revered with them? You can buy the commendation which (On your alts) means you can get honored in one day flat, Buying a new shiny 496 ring for yourself. As well as doing Mogu'shan and Heart of Fear LFRS.

As well as making/buying Crafted purples which are 496 as well.

Really, It's not that hard if you actually apply yourself =\
    So that's 3 weeks of jerking around until you can purchase the rewards. That's why people probably complain.

Yeah, getting 480 isn't difficult at all. On my rogue (most recent 90), I hit 470 the second day, and hit 480 the second week. I also haven't purchased a single valor item, only using valor for upgrades, which I didn't end up doing until week 3.