Thread: Warlock's wings

10+ Year Old Account

Warlock's wings

Hey guys, i wanted to know if for the set that gives you wings, like the Betrayer Regalia, the Malefic Raiment and the Vengeful Gladiator's Dreadgear, you could make a macro to get the wings everytime you cast X spell cause you know that you can get the wings if you use /roar, so could i use:

/roar
    /cast chaos bolt

Would i get the wings while i cast chaos bolt (or any other spell i choose to use for the macro)?

i dont know but it will annoy everyone around and they will give you wing kicking you from raid

Tried this with my challenge mode set, The roar "emote" happens, but the wings do not come out as the spell cast animation is happening.

Could work different with T6 though. /shrug

Edit: Doesn't work with T6 either.
    Last edited by Cyner; 2013-02-07 at 02:31 AM.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp969 View Post
    i dont know but it will annoy everyone around and they will give you wing kicking you from raid
    well in case of the betrayer regalia you could use /flex (i think that work to get the wings too) or just tell them... "Take out your sound!" or "BUT BUT... LOOK AT THESE AMAZING WINGS!"

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Tried this with my challenge mode set, The roar "emote" happens, but the wings do not come out as the spell cast animation is happening.

Could work different with T6 though. /shrug
    i actually read that these happen with the challenge mode set, and that made me curious for the others 2 sets

The wings should appear whenever you cast Chaos Bolt/Hand of Gul'dan//Haunt or something. It sucks that it's tied to /roar alone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Edit: Doesn't work with T6 either.
    /sadface dammit D:

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 10:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The wings should appear whenever you cast Chaos Bolt/Hand of Gul'dan//Haunt or something. It sucks that it's tied to /roar alone...
    Yeah, or at least let it also appear random like it did in the past

I would just like the option to be able to have those wings as my dark apothesis wings, and have some actual movement instead of looking like some 6 year old's folded cardboard halloween costume.

Warlock challenge mode armor has wings? o.O I looked on youtube and couldn't find it.

Edit: nevermind found it -.-
    Raaaa!

Yea I love my challenge mode set to death but the proc from casting/walking is hardly noticeable and when do you ever /roar or /flex besides for epeen? :P

You need to jump to get the wings right?

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    You need to jump to get the wings right?
    Nope you only get them from the challenge mode set by /roar or /flex. When you walk the gear glows green but jumping does nothing and also cancels the green glow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not tie this emote to Dark Soul? I think it would fit better! And that way you won't have to spam it.

I don't know why they can't just make DA a minor glyph that just gives you the wings. No one in their right mind would take DA for anything useful anyway.