9 6.34%
  • I'm a virgin.

32 22.54%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Your First Sexytime

Hey folks,

in this thread we had a grand discussion about a 18y/o dude considering going 3rd base with a 15y/o girl.

To be honest, a lot of answers irritated me - e.g. some stated that a 15y/o girl is too young to have sex, because she is likely to get traumatized by the resulting emotional pain (exaggeration) - and now I got curious.

When did you have your first time, and do you regret having it? Was it too soon? Has it changed your view on life? Are you traumatized? Or did you actually just enjoy it? What is the right age for making first experiences in your opinion? And where are you from?

---

As for me, I was born and raised by an American dad and a German mother in Germany. We've lived in/around a lot of different bases, but I still went to a German school and as such have learned a lot of contradicting things about German and American morals.

So, I had my first time with 15, which should be the average age where I grew up. As every first time, it wasn't exactly my best shot (how could it be ), but I really enjoyed it and never had any reason to regret doing it - especially the follow-ups. My 'girlfriend' was 14, and it wasn't even her first time. It came as a shock to me, but in the end I didn't bother. As far as I know, she isn't emotionally scarred and is now reaching her mid-20s. We were kids, exploring each others bodies and it ended up in sex.

Even from my current PoV, the age is no big deal to me. We both had sex-ed and we knew how to protect ourselves. Up to now I never fathered a child I'd know of, so I guess we were responsible enough, too.

---

Alright, your turn. Share your thoughts. To clarify, I'm not trying to start a new discussion about the legal issues of a 'adult' sleeping with a teenager, we've had that already. I'm more interested in your own experiences and, in contrast, your opinion on the 'right' age.

mad.

Fifteen first time by choice, no emotional scars, wasn't my partners first time, wish I'd waited longer.

Kinda not an appropriate thread.

Everything is so ridiculously oversexualized today, it doesn't even matter anymore when you have your first time. The damage is already done.

I was 20 years old(still am) girlfriend was(and still is) 18 years old(still together)

Not necessarily happy I waited till 20, wasn't really a wait thing so much as I only had two g/f's before my current and neither were worth it...

17 year old female and a virgin :P

I was 15, he was 16. I don't regret it and I'm not scarred at all. It wasn't exactly exciting since we were both virgins. Married the guy at the age of 21 last month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgin here and it does some damage when going on too long

I was 16 as was my boyfriend. The relationship didn't end up going anywhere and was a mess anyway, but I still don't regret having sex with him. I had genuine feelings for him and I was very responsible about the whole thing, so I see no need to be ashamed of something so natural.

I was 16 and was a 2 years older friend of my sister. Don't regret it at all

I thought sexuality threads aren't allowed. Doesn't feel like an appropriate topic on this forum...

10+ Year Old Account
    Accidentally pressed the "virgin" option. I have had sex many times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course virgin is in the lead.
    >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I thought sexuality threads aren't allowed. Doesn't feel like an appropriate topic on this forum...
    Dunno, the thread I linked was a lot about sexuality, or it's consequences... We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Heksar View Post
    Accidentally pressed the "virgin" option. I have had sex many times.
    Yeaaaaah....sure bro...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiiga View Post
    I was 15, he was 16. I don't regret it and I'm not scarred at all. It wasn't exactly exciting since we were both virgins. Married the guy at the age of 21 last month.
    Congratulations, very happy for you

Pretty much same story here except we were both 16 and we're getting married in March 2014 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Virgin here and it does some damage when going on too long

Does... damage....???? what does damage? sex too long??? too much petting?? That's the biggest load of rubbish

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

20+ and she was 17. Nothing special to say about it tbh.

Deleted
    Was 17 she was 16

I was 19 and I'm very glad I waited for the right girl, been with her 4.5 years now in a very serious relationship