1 0.70%
  • ≥ 18 // female

9 6.34%
  • I'm a virgin.

32 22.54%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    My first time, I was 19 in the Marine Corps. The Gulf war ended and a group of us use to hang out in Oceanside doing stupid stuff and listening to Depeche Mode.

On the night in question, my best friend decided to pay for sex, so we ended up talking to this Black Prostitute I thought she was a cop. I didn't know why but I felt the situation was a bit off. She made the deal with him, and made it a 2 for 1 deal. So we ended up at her place. I really had no desire but I was asked to go first so I did, I am sure it didn't last very long. But the strange thing was she preformed in sexy clothing, and commented on I didn't pay to see. So I shrugged my shoulders and did the deed.

The next weekend libo we were out on town during the day and went to the Mexican fast food place by the pier, she was there with her roommate, in the day light I realized why I felt uneasy. She was a transgendered Prostitute, I found out later she was sort of famous because she was once a Marine Drill instructor. 0.o Of course this caused me no end of internal questions mainly because I never felt male inside, but I wasn't ready to admit it out loud so I proceeded to sleep with every woman I met for the next year. (it was a large number)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was 16, she was 14. Not scarred by the sexual side of things, but the "relationship" (y'know, outside of the sex) did a bit of a number on me at the time... *shrug*

As to the question of when I think the "right" age for sex is, I don't think there is one; not one that can be broadly thrust on every child/teenager the world over, at least.
    The appropriate answer, in my opinion, is that the "right" age for sex is whenever it happens (with every involved party's informed consent). I mean, c'mon, the experience is part of growing up...

Regarding the poll, how the fuck am I supposed to answer this? Is the male/female distinction supposed to be what I am or what my partner was? o.O lol

Deleted
    Trust me, you don't want to know. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    Trust me, you don't want to know. >.<
    Hey I told my story, can't be any worse than a Black Transgender (M-F) prostitute outside of a Marine Corps base when the policy on Gay Sex would be a Dishonorable Discharge and possible Prison time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    Regarding the poll, how the fuck am I supposed to answer this? Is the male/female distinction supposed to be what I am or what my partner was? o.O lol
    Obviously your own age :P Ty for sharing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Hey I told my story, can't be any worse than a Black Transgender (M-F) prostitute outside of a Marine Corps base when the policy on Gay Sex would be a Dishonorable Discharge and possible Prison time.
    You don't think so?

Ugh, well i was less than 10 years old and playing with another girl at my age. So yeah, we were way to young obviously.

About what is the right age, i would say when you're ready for it. Approximately around the age of 15. But there's no specific age when someone is ready, it could be lower and it could be higher.

You don't think so?

Ugh, well i was less than 10 years old and playing with another girl at my age. So yeah, we were way to young obviously.

About what is the right age, i would say when you're ready for it. Approximately around the age of 15. But there's no specific age when someone is ready, it could be lower and it could be higher.
    You can't have sex if you have not gone through puperty which i doubt any of you had, if you were not even 10 years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maddeliciousone View Post
    Obviously your own age :P Ty for sharing.
    Ah, well then... done. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Does... damage....???? what does damage? sex too long??? too much petting?? That's the biggest load of rubbish
    I think he (she?) was implying that prolonged virginity is what does damage. Or at least that's what I got out of it... lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    You can't have sex if you have not gone through puperty which i doubt any of you had, if you were not even 10 years old.
    It's possible to do it orally.

Yeah, this thread's gonna end well...

Deleted
    When did you have your first time, and do you regret having it?
    13, both yes and no to regret it. Was in bad company, wrong kind of people, took advantage of the fact I didn't really know what I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post

First time really sucked when I realized he only had sex(If you can even call it having sex.) with me because he wanted his release and used me for that. Let me be under the pretense I was gonna be the one in control during the act. He wanted me on top because of that. I was nervous as hell about it first but then started to relax a bit, just as he enters me he grabs me and just pulls/pushes me down, he entered me fully, tensed up really bad when it happened, was so shocked about how it felt. Just stared out in the air for what felt like an eternity, felt like someone had just stabbed me, the pain was paralyzing, couldn't breathe properly, was gasping for air, was about here I realized he most likely just used me to get his release. Couldn't tell him to stop either as no words came, couldn't control my breathing at all due to the pain and not speak either.

Was it too soon?
    Yes, with what I know today I would've waited until 15-16 atleast.

Has it changed your view on life?
    Not much, learnt some men just take advantage of what they can though.

Are you traumatized?
    Not so much(Some mental scars though..) from the first one but from the following times with some people, had people who gave me drugs/alcohol and I had sex with them. Same guy who I was with the first time mostly. Much of it I wish I could forget, just gives me anxiety and flashbacks.

Or did you actually just enjoy it?
    Not enjoyable one bit, just painful.
    What is the right age for making first experiences in your opinion? And where are you from?
    15-16, from Sweden.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-02-07 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heksar View Post
    Accidentally pressed the "virgin" option. I have had sex many times.
    Haha brilliant xD

It's possible to do it orally.
    Well... that is not really sex then. But damn close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Well... that is not really sex then. But damn close.
    Well yeah, after that i didn't have any sexual encounters until i was 14. So i guess that one should count as the day i lost my virginity?

10+ Year Old Account
    16 (17 as of tommorow), still virgin. Don't mind really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Kinda not an appropriate thread.
    grow up. Just because it has to do with sex doesn't mean you need to be scared.

Well yeah, after that i didn't have any sexual encounters until i was 14. So i guess that one should count as the day i lost my virginity?
    Well... yes.

Deleted
    I was 17 and she was 16. Do not regret it. She was a great gf and it was as right as it can be.

13yrs swimming pool party, lost it on a tanning bed first time for both. AMAZING
    We both came

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    I was 19, she was 18.
    Both drunk, Total let down for both of us. Still it got the awkwardness out of the way in a relationship that lasted 5 years.