Poll: What would you like?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    a brothel please! Or is sex industry a tabu in azeroth?

What about a drugcartell? with dirty cops and the ocasional murders in alleys and a fiew methheads hanging around^^ or does sw have laws against drugs? They sure dont seem to mind free trade of herbs on the ah at least...

what about a police station? surely there must be some criminal activity in a big city like sw?

what about a district for the wealthy? some lying politicians and some arrogant noblemen? And throw into the mix a struggle for power! Where there is politicians and noblemen so must there be backstabbing and murder done in alleys right?

mby we should have an arkham asylum for all the cultist of teh twilights hammer we capture! or do we outright execute them?, mby thenw e should have a square with public executions? nothign can get a crowd going like a good hanging or a fiew heads rolling! Crowds love those stuffs!

What about a nightclub?

EDIT: the options in the poll is incredibly boring...
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2013-02-07 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    An "international" area with Panda Street, Wolf street, Elf St. etc... would be awesome. That would make Stormwind look more like the New York of Azeroth.

Don't want a Park ver.2 because Stormwind Outskirts kinda fills that role already (IMO)
    No, Stormwind should nothing be like New York, that would push even more into going Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Sadly though that destroyed district is part of the Alliance questline to enter TH and that is a fun little quest line, part of it with Anduin in tow, and I would not wish to lose that. So we're kinda screwed, can't rebuild unless they change that questline.
    Considering how a large part of the Maghar questline was removed in HFP because of Thrall going off to save the planet, I don't think it would be that much of a biggie.

Deleted
    neither pandaren nor nightelf. pandaren have a whole freaking continent and nightelfes capital is allmost bigger than SW. I'll go for that Gilnean district.

10+ Year Old Account
    A strip bar filled with Night Elf chicks.

What? It's horny humans we're talking about, after all.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Gilneans should just go back to Gilneas, along with some quests to expand rebuilding/reclaiming their nation, fixing up the damage, curing those Worgen who remain feral and expanding their role in the Alliance and vs the Forsaken.Reopening their harbors and seeing some Gilnean ironclads would be nice as well.
    Or the district could have a portal to Gilneas where the zone would function as a 10-20 zone where you basically mop up the place while lending itself to the idea that they're trying to make the zone habitable again.
    That way you get the best of both worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    A district that's full of Refugees from all fallen Human Kingdoms and Allies alike. Lordaeron,Dalaran,Theramore,Stromgarde,etc etc.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It will be repaired one day, and I believe we'll see it influenced by the needs of the next expansion.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I'm still in favor of a new paladin order based in SW.
    Possible. But most Alliance Paladins will probably prefer to reclaim their own HQ in Stratholme. Building a new one might seem too much like giving up.

Other alternatives? Stormwind museum? Royal observatory? Zoo? Gambling den? Racetrack? Battle Pet Arena?

EJL

That is where Dalaran is going to land....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    That is where Dalaran is going to land....

Immersion would hurt a little.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Airbase, its the perfect location for one
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Gilnean district, or a general "refugee" zone for the various fallen human kingdoms.
    That is a nice idea considering how many human kingdoms have met their demise. Especially the civilians of Theramore need a place to stay.

Let's say that during the Siege of Orgrimmar, Jaina uses Dalaran as basically the staging area for the Alliance, and a portion of the city gets destroyed (Say, for example, the Sunreaver area). After MoP, Jaina parks the rest of Dalaran where the Park used to be. There'd be a home for the High Elves, the Kirin Tor, and even the Night Elves (After we've seen the High Elf vs Night Elf aggression lessen some).

It could also give the Worgen an actual place in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Let's say that during the Siege of Orgrimmar, Jaina uses Dalaran as basically the staging area for the Alliance, and a portion of the city gets destroyed (Say, for example, the Sunreaver area). After MoP, Jaina parks the rest of Dalaran where the Park used to be. There'd be a home for the High Elves, the Kirin Tor, and even the Night Elves (After we've seen the High Elf vs Night Elf aggression lessen some).

It could also give the Worgen an actual place in Stormwind.
    Why do people constantly want to reduce Dalaran to Stormwinds new park, that kingdom should stand on its own two feet. It would be a total waste lorewise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome feeding pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Considering how a large part of the Maghar questline was removed in HFP because of Thrall going off to save the planet, I don't think it would be that much of a biggie.
    Yeah, it wouldn't be hard to fix the building in question but don't have it be used for anything of great importance, then just have the Twilight's Hammer take over the building during the quest. Problem solved.

On the subject of what to do with the Park in general, I think we need to remember it wasn't merely destroyed, the land itself collapsed into the sea. So any plans on what to build on the remains needs to take into consideration the fact there isn't a lot of land left to build on.

Personally, I say just put out the fires, fix the buildings around the perimeter, throw up a wall, and more or less make it look like the Park was never there in the first place. Maybe add a memorial to the Night Elves who died when the Park was destroyed so there is at least some acknowledgement that there was once something there.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Bulldoze the Mage district and have some pandarian/gilnean redevelopers turn that area into something akin to british controlled hong kong (complete with opium dens) and then just land Dalaran in the crater left in the park. Granted dalaran is way bigger than what could fit in that crater, but considering Jaina's swing to put the Kirin Tor back under the alliance banner it would work out.

Gilnean district, please.

I'm tired of living in a tree like a squirrel.

They have better architecture and beautiful buildings, there's no reason not to incorporate them.

A Horde district, just so the Horde can troll the Alliance whenever they want