Deleted

Alt pvp gear farming

I know people will tell me I shouldn't be gearing a alt if I don't like the grind, but after years of altoholic I finally picked a main (monk), leveled him to 90 and are now stuck at 327k health, losing bg's due to bots in my team, or lack of teamwork etc.

I see no reson why grinding for honour should be such a struggle anymore. (maybe other than learning your class a bit better, as far as that's even possible while getting 1shot).

I suggest making honour points boa after you reached a certain ilevel / seasonal cap in pvp. This would not only help people get gear faster, but also allow for ''mains'' to get honour for alts, thus decreasing the ammount of low geared players in non rated bg's.

Tol Barad gives a lot of honor, about 550 per win, and doing bgs with friends also helps you win more(if they are any good)!

Deleted
    Too bad I'm on stormscale horde and never get into TB -_- haha, and eventhough I do lead a pvp guild, I can't seem to find a lot of people for random bg's.

Deleted
    I would suggest downloading OQueue, and use it to find other's doing random BG's (there's always at least 3-4 running) They don't win all the time, but it's a dam higher hit rating that you + 9 bots

Deleted
    Alright, downloaded it, let's see how it goes

No. I find gearing up alts fun and something good to do. If honor was Boa their would be alot less to do and make everything boring.

Deleted
    Op you should consider capping honor and jp for the next season, and in the meantime strive to do some rbgs, arena, normal bgs to get conquest and fill in some pvp slots. When 5.2 hits, Malevolent gear will be available to buy for honor points, and you can buy 2 pieces with 4k honor + another 2 pieces if you have jp capped and converted into honor. You might even buy 6 or 7 if you buy the sets now, and the off-sets+trinkets later.

Also, don't expect anything great on the alt, just try to make he's slide into the next season as smooth as possible. That's the only practical thing to do this late into the season.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He downloaded OQ, he won't be back :P

I feel your pain on never getting into TB I miss server wide battles so much.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    No. I find gearing up alts fun and something good to do. If honor was Boa their would be alot less to do and make everything boring.
    How would there be less to do? No one is forcing you to grind that honor on your main... If anything BoA honor would make randoms even more painful for the late starters, everyone would be on their main grinding for their alts.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Tol barad is awesome for xp but If your faction keeps losing well dat sucks lol. Only other thing is OQ que with guild or just grind.