Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

NYPD Refuse to Stop Subway Stabbing

According to the mayor and governor of NY the police are not required to "serve and protect".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKVSNjlSp0

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    According to the mayor and governor of NY the police are not required to "serve and protect".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKVSNjlSp0
    DC v Warren. The police have no obligation to protect you.

Get a gun. Oh wait, you can't have a gun in New York. Well, get stabbed I guess.

Yikes! Something really does need to be changed about the NY police system if they don't have to protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post

Get a gun. Oh wait, you can't have a gun in New York. Well, get stabbed I guess.
    It's pretty sad when you can't feel safe in a normal city without arming up like it's some sort of warzone. You don't fix cancer with a band-aid.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It's pretty sad when you can't feel safe in a normal city without arming up like it's some sort of warzone. You don't fix cancer with a band-aid.
    I feel sad is a tad wrong word. I'd go with disgusting at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before anyone gets too fired up about this, please note that the title of this thread is lifted directly from an Alex Jones article. The accompanying video was produced by a "9/11 truth movement" group. Better sources sure would be nice.

Joseph Lozito and his lawyer are presenting a different account of the incident from the responding officers (he's currently suing the city and the NYPD). If the NYPD is indeed guilty of negligence in this case, then obviously that's a problem that needs to be remedied. However, I would strongly advise against taking these claims from conspiracy websites at face value or rushing to any conclusions based upon incomplete or misleading information.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is always something about the look on that mayor's face that I just can't stand.

Pretty pathetic for that to get buried just so the city doesn't look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What country is this again?

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    New York City.

BTW, for those that are pro-gun control, also realize police carry a gun to protect themselves. The purpose of them of having a firearm is, despite what many may think, is for their protection and that is it. Yes, they are able to use it in the defense of others, just like any citizen that has a firearm is allowed to usually legally use it in the defense of themselves, or others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    New York City.
    thats not a country. THATS A CITY.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

New York City.
    lol.....this thread....
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    So what do the NYPD actually do, if they aren't there to serve and protect?

That's bullshit and there's no defending it. If I stood there and watched a murder and did nothing about it I'd be charged as accessory. Why the hell can a cop do nothing and there be no negative consequences?

To be fair, I know police aren't required to put their lives at risk to save others, at least by themselves. That's completely understandable, however, given that police are typically armed, I can't imagine that someone with a knife posed that much of a threat...

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    thats not a country. THATS A CITY.
    I think that was supposed to be humor. *whooosh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I think that was supposed to be humor. *whooosh*
    Its not funny because its a real answer some one might give.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny because its a real answer some one might give.
    Fixed, but still ruins the joke :P

On topic: Atrocious, if true. Damn, I don't even know what to add, it's just... awful.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I met this really awful English guy once, so that must mean every English guy is awful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post

Then what the fuck are they paid to do?