Poll: Christopher Jordan Dorner, Hero or Psycho?

Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Did you get in a shootout with a couple of cops, injure one of them, and kill another cop and severely injure another one while they were stopped at a red light? Sorry, but nice try.
    no, that doesn't sound like something an intelligent person would do

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL maybe for now..But if he evades long enough he can come back...And even if he doesn't truth is they have shown their colors the LAPD has made some VERY big mistakes today...and i doubt these will be the end of them in this affair.

Gotta look past the surface. political ripples may very well be growing from this..Ones that were started long ago...The LAPD has a history and our country in general hasn't been doing alot to garner trust from the citizenry...This whole case depending how it goes truly could be the start of something VERY big.
    I agree, the police departments throughout SoCal have made various mistakes throughout the day, and it's going to cost them big time. Especially the two elderly women getting opened fire upon and wounded because they were driving the same truck as the killer... The cops didn't even check, they just opened fire.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    no, that doesn't sound like something an intelligent person would do
    Then what do you think of him as? A stupid moron who doesn't know what he's doing? A psycho lunatic? Because to me he's a criminal, but he's justified in his cause and is very smart with his plan of action.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

What I find troubling about this is that they opened fire on two different vehicles without confirming the identity of the people inside. Turns out it was two asian ladies delivering newspapers. Now they are saying one was only injured in the hand and the other the back...Do you guys want to get shot at because you are driving a similar car as a dangerous suspect?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, the police departments throughout SoCal have made various mistakes throughout the day, and it's going to cost them big time. Especially the two elderly women getting opened fire upon and wounded because they were driving the same truck as the killer... The cops didn't even check, they just opened fire.

Yep doing that has basically opened a wound that cannot be easily closed...And TBH i couldn't be happier that they fucked up like this. Now i am NOT saying i am happy those women were shot i am NOT saying i am happy this happened what i AM saying is that something like this was building underneath the surface across this nation not just cali for some time....Just figures it was cali first... and that it was going to happen at some point.

Also their screwing up was basically the KEY to this mans ironic even partial begrudging approval by citizens. If they had played it straight and not gone all nuts they would have won in every way..As it is i can see him having the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This thread is really amazing. Next time I decide to murder a bunch of people who've annoyed me in my life and their families, I'll put an angry gibberish manifesto up on the internet so you guys can portray me as some kind of moral guardian.
    oh hi mormo, didn't notice you were in this [depressing/awful]thread

yea, its somewhat unsettling to see how many would-be Travis Bickles there are on this forum, they're essentially harmless but you never know what might set them off and let their disconnect with reality completely take over

10+ Year Old Account

yea, its somewhat unsettling to see how many would-be Travis Bickles there are on this forum, they're essentially harmless but you never know what might set them off and let their disconnect with reality completely take over

Actually my occasional disconnect from reality is what keeps me even semi sane LOL.

Completely disregards logical statements being made. Classic.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely disregards logical statements being made. Classic.
    Alot of people hate to admit men like this guy have even a shred of sanity/humanity.

Alot of people hate to admit men like this guy have even a shred of sanity/humanity.
    I admit it. He shouldn't have targeted the ex-Captain's daughter, but besides that he's been on a pretty justified track. Especially with how the police are over reacting, this is going to turn into his favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh was I supposed to continue talking to you? do I "lose" if I talk to somebody else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit it. He shouldn't have targeted the ex-Captain's daughter, but besides that he's been on a pretty justified track. Especially with how the police are over reacting, this is going to turn into his favor.
    Agreed on all points. If he hadn't attacked the innocent(as i have said ALL along) he'd have my almost full support as it is it's more begrudging support for his reasons/goals.

And yep many people may not get it yet but politically he may be the first new folk "hero" in some time.

The other bit is that if they ahd just not blown up they;d have him and be able to paint him however the fuck they wanted..But not now and i actually think that was intended.

Oh was I supposed to continue talking to you? do I "lose" if I talk to somebody else?
    I don't know what you mean by "lose". And you don't even have any valid arguments, you put one-two liners. And terrible analogies.

10+ Year Old Account
    it seemed more like some childish game than a discussion, your gloating when I did something other than retort seemed to indicate as much

it seems the newscarriers who were shot were 71 and 47 year old latina women, as opposed to asian as was reported some time earlier, still no closer to being a 270 lb black man

I don't know if that news was ever updated in this thread, it was the 71 year old who got the worst of it, still in ICU
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-02-08 at 08:21 AM.

it seemed more like some childish game than a discussion, your gloating when I did something other than retort seemed to indicate as much
    There we go with the one liners, meh I'm off to bed. Don't want to waste my time typing to people who just disregard what you put.

10+ Year Old Account
    There we go with the one liners, meh I'm off to bed. Don't want to waste my time typing to people who just disregard what you put.
    he says as he disregards my post because its short

sorry I have a gift for being succinct, there is little value in extraneous talk when what needs to be said can be said plainly

Deleted
    America #1

10+ Year Old Account
    he says as he disregards my post because its short

sorry I have a gift for being succinct, there is little value in extraneous talk when what needs to be said can be said plainly
    Agreed but you also haven't said much either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not much of an exhibitionist, in conversation I generally take up response to what others say, I don't get on the soapbox for long, but if you want me to expand on my feelings I can oblige you.

The people who support this man disappoint me, if you're looking for heroes, I would hope you might find them elsewhere. I see nothing about this murderer to get behind, there is no goal that can make good on his crimes; The ravings of a killer do not interest me and it saddens me to see there are others who are fascinated with his drek. That some of you would say that violence is the only way to get through to people says more about you than it does about the criminal in question - violence is the only thing that gets through to you, it seems to be all that you understand, why else would you latch on to such a pointlessly violent sociopath? or dwell on events of over 20 years ago as proof of the LAPD's incompetence. Sure they haven't made themselves look good today, shooting at innocent women, but they're just people, and when someone is hunting you down you get scared, and scared people do stupid things - this isn't forgiveness for their mistake, certainly that shooting must be reviewed and punished if necessary, but who has the largest share of blame when it comes to creating the situation - the cop killer. That he created a situation which led to further violence against innocents is a black mark on him, not a boon or a success for a noble cause, but for the cause of inflicting terror and pain for its own sake. There is no justice to be found in the actions of this man, only murder, there is no wisdom to be found, only violence.

Actually my occasional disconnect from reality is what keeps me even semi sane LOL.
    After reading several of your comments over the last few of pages: you're spot on about the "disconnection from reality" thing, dude ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    After reading several of your comments over the last few of pages: you're spot on about the "disconnection from reality" thing, dude ...
    Nah you don't know disconnect if you think i have been.