Overpower 1 sec GCD

So with the change of overpower to a 1 sec gcd and each overpower increasing the duration of die by the sword by 1 sec so if by the heavens the RN GOD allows for it 100% uptime on die by the sword haha would like to see this happening and the people QQ over it even though it will be rare it can happen
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Deleted
    Did they remove the rage costs on OP?

Deleted
    ??? Dont you just get 2 OPs per MS?

This would mean that you still loose a good 3 sec of die by the sword in between every MS since it has 5 sec cd, or is it 6? anyhow you cannot keep on 100% uptime.

You can however, stack 5 OPs up, use die by the sword, 5 OPs- MS - 2 OPs ect and gain a damn long die by the sword.

Yes MS gives 2 charges but dodges also give 1 charge so it is possible to overpower dodge an auto attack over power repeat it is very unlikely in most cases but against high dodge classes u could get a string of dodges allowing you to spam overpower again and again keeping the buff up
    I Delight in the Irony

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinkydo View Post
    Yes MS gives 2 charges but dodges also give 1 charge so it is possible to overpower dodge an auto attack over power repeat it is very unlikely in most cases but against high dodge classes u could get a string of dodges allowing you to spam overpower again and again keeping the buff up
    Still, with a swing every 3.6 sec that wont be enough, BUT HEY! We can probably keep it up for another 5-6 seconds with some planning most of the times so im gonna try to stop sounding negative about it.

Deleted
    warrior arms will be damn good at tanking garalon !

Well, about time I say. It was a long stupid nerf on Cata, but maybe they're reading the complaints and trying everything to make the rotation more spacey, aka giving time for slam too. Now you will have extra second space to hit something else than Colossus before MS falls available to hit again. Maybe we have hope after all?

Yep, im playing arms again.... thats pretty much all i wanted, 1.5 gcd overpower made my class feel sooo slow and hits like a wet noodle.

Next step, tone down the rage cost to 5.

Deleted
    The rage cost destroys pvp, as warrs gotta sit in defensive stance most of the time or they blow up.

parries give no stacks btw

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    parries give no stacks btw
    no one said they did?

def stance will only really be used with shield wall in pvp now with the nerf to it and rage cost changes battle stance is the only way to go
    I Delight in the Irony