Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Goku 3:16 says I just Kamehameha'd your ass.

I have a sudden urge to go back to the TFS episode where Goku lands on Namek and replace the Hogan music with Y2J music, but I have no video editing skills.
    I don't have any skills either. Best I could do mute the video on the left.

----

I wonder if Kai will do Great Saiyaman. They kinda have to because of Videl right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    I don't have any skills either. Best I could do mute the video on the left.
    I laughed when it cut to the part were Gohan's body is twitching at the words "deep sleep"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so,the "Lost Episode" is just the original last episode of the Cell Games Saga. It has been so long since I had seen it that I forgot about it. Can't wait for DBZ Kai Buu saga.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Can't wait for DBZ Kai Buu saga.
    I dunno, at the end of the episode tonight it showed Mr. Satan/Hercule showboating over his defeat of Cell and all the sudden I remembered how much I hate him. He shows up all throughout the Buu saga and I'm not really sure I can handle watching it a second time. I hope they edit the hell out of his scenes because if I hear him do his stupid, arrogant laugh one more time I'm going to strangle a baby bird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Ok, so,the "Lost Episode" is just the original last episode of the Cell Games Saga. It has been so long since I had seen it that I forgot about it. Can't wait for DBZ Kai Buu saga.
    One thing I liked about that episode, is we never really see the heroes outright annihilate a villain so easily. Granted, it was an alternate timeline that we don't really care that much about (since it's never really shown outside the movie and a couple episodes), but it was nice seeing bad guys get destroyed so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I dunno, at the end of the episode tonight it showed Mr. Satan/Hercule showboating over his defeat of Cell and all the sudden I remembered how much I hate him. He shows up all throughout the Buu saga and I'm not really sure I can handle watching it a second time. I hope they edit the hell out of his scenes because if I hear him do his stupid, arrogant laugh one more time I'm going to strangle a baby bird.
    I hated Hercule too until Piccolo regarded him with esteem.

To paraphrase what piccolo said... it was something along the lines of..

"Hercule may never have the incredible powers we have, but he was able to some how befriend Majin Buu and allow him to adopt a life a peace. He showed a monster kindness. Perhaps Hercule posses a gift unlike our own."

From there Hercule distracts Super Buu from choking out Ultimate Gohan, and rescues vegeta from a blast area after getting beat on by kid buu.

Say what you want about Hercule, he's a liar and such, but even Piccolo said Hercule has paid his dues for it, (Walking the wastelands looking for food). And the other stuff i mentioned.

Plus he makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    One thing I liked about that episode, is we never really see the heroes outright annihilate a villain so easily. Granted, it was an alternate timeline that we don't really care that much about (since it's never really shown outside the movie and a couple episodes), but it was nice seeing bad guys get destroyed so easily.
    Three minutes flat and they are scrap metal. That's what I love about Trunks, the guy means business. That and he busts out beer fridges over his enemies charred remains.

Since we're talking about it.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    I hated Hercule too until Piccolo regarded him with esteem.

To paraphrase what piccolo said... it was something along the lines of..

"Hercule may never have the incredible powers we have, but he was able to some how befriend Majin Buu and allow him to adopt a life a peace. He showed a monster kindness. Perhaps Hercule posses a gift unlike our own."

From there Hercule distracts Super Buu from choking out Ultimate Gohan, and rescues vegeta from a blast area after getting beat on by kid buu.

Say what you want about Hercule, he's a liar and such, but even Piccolo said Hercule has paid his dues for it, (Walking the wastelands looking for food). And the other stuff i mentioned.

Plus he makes me laugh.
    I agree he becomes more likeable towards the end of the Buu saga. I think the character had it's place but I feel they used him as filler. Annoying filler imo.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Three minutes flat and they are scrap metal. That's what I love about Trunks, the guy means business. That and he busts out beer fridges over his enemies charred remains.
    He and Gohan don't have the same desire to fight and test their limits like Goku/Vegeta. I think it's something to do with being half human, though that's just a hypothesis. Lol beer fridge was awesome as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    plus trunks had no reason to test his limits

he didnt want to test his limits on perfect cell because he knew what would happen if he lost, he was from that desolate future. also in his time line, upon his return he out classed the androids and cell

gohan is more sadistic if anything. once he hit ss2 against perfect cell.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother saw Kai #98 the other night on Nicktoons.

Apparently, they left in a swear or two :P
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davendwarf View Post
    my brother saw kai #98 the other night on nicktoons.

Apparently, they left in a swear or two
    do tell which ones

I think 18 said she was pissed at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    plus trunks had no reason to test his limits

he didnt want to test his limits on perfect cell because he knew what would happen if he lost, he was from that desolate future. also in his time line, upon his return he out classed the androids and cell

gohan is more sadistic if anything. once he hit ss2 against perfect cell.
    Gohan becomes "sadistic" because he can. He is mad, he wants revenge, and he has the power to toy with cell like it was nothing. Also he doesn't have full controll over himself like he did in FPSS form. I guess that plays in aswell.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    I'm so disapointed and sad that there will be no Funimation dub with the original english voice actors.

greymane, can you please write down under the trailer that it's fake? i'm still pissed off to no end because i got happy and emotional by something that doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye. What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    I'm so disapointed and sad that there will be no Funimation dub with the original english voice actors.

greymane, can you please write down under the trailer that it's fake? i'm still pissed off to no end because i got happy and emotional by something that doesn't exist.
    I'm gonna take a guess that there isn't a Funimation dub because the movie isn't even out for them to license yet.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the only one I noticed. I rewound my DirectTV taping because I was so pleased :P

10+ Year Old Account

enjoy ur week

Saw this today and it made my day.

http://poststuff6.entensity.net/020813/b/16.gif
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Saw this today and it made my day.

http://poststuff6.entensity.net/020813/b/16.gif
    I can't see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I can't see it.
    same

WE DEMAND A BETTER LINK!!!!!!