10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    In rankeds i guess im not in the point in carryng 4 people but i guess some teammates that make impossible to carry.

Pantheon goes top against J4 he die twice i say play safe And he just dies even more, on the other side Ezreal gets 7 kills in 11min.

How AM i supposed to do This?
    Ha, i remember seeing Ez doing 0/12/0 on bot (sona+draven) at 15 minute (his taric teammate had only 2 deaths due to jungle-mundo-tower-diving), and saying "omg i can't play against him he is too fed". Some people don't know when to stop pushing and start camping under tower
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Why do people still fall for the online persona of HotShotGG?

Think Athene, think his persona, and how he acts to get viewers. Hotshot, back 1.5-2 years ago would be the biggest trash talking streamer, and get had consistently 25k+ viewers (Back then, that was HUGE)

I always felt that Athene and HotshotGG were douches.

The best streamers i found to be is Wings and Voyboy they give helpful commentaries and they most of the time say what they did wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I always felt that Athene and HotshotGG were douches.

The best streamers i found to be is Wings and Voyboy they give helpful commentaries and they most of the time say what they did wrong
    Wings + Voyboy weren't around back then. I didn't say it was right either. Think of Idra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Wings + Voyboy weren't around back then. I didn't say it was right either. Think of Idra.
    Mr.Ragequit IdrA, never liked the guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Mr.Ragequit IdrA, never liked the guy.
    Luckily nobody cares about him anymore, Zerg has been OP for almost a year now and he has had nothing to whine about lately (except league of legends).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Luckily nobody cares about him anymore, Zerg has been OP for almost a year now and he has had nothing to whine about lately (except league of legends).
    You forgot Destiny as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Why do people still fall for the online persona of HotShotGG?
    I feel like in a game where trolling and anger is so frowned upon, their persona completely clash with the community. No one wants to see streamers acting like shit because we have a lot of that already in game.

That's why HSGG and Athene gets so much hate, imo. And that's why I personally dislike them.

Scarra is a good streamer too, he talks about builds for mids and answers questions.

Aphromoo for shear entertainment value, i love watching him ADC, so much better then chaox.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I feel like in a game where trolling and anger is so frowned upon, their persona completely clash with the community. No one wants to see streamers acting like shit because we have a lot of that already in game.

That's why HSGG and Athene gets so much hate, imo. And that's why I personally dislike them.
    Their persona encompasses a majority of the League community. BUT IT WORKS. And it gets them viewers. People tune in the hear the next outrageous comment that they make, that they can milk for karma on Reddit, or have people talking about them.

After getting stomped by Crs, CLG were irrelevant. Now that Hotshot made those comments, they are relevant again. It builds the next game. It's all publicity. The sooner people realise this...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just freaking annoying. If he could actually back it up, it'd be different, but so far he seems to be the weakest link. The same attitude comes through in whatever they do, right down to the guides, and it's more than a bit sad. It just makes them seem like crybabies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's just freaking annoying. If he could actually back it up, it'd be different, but so far he seems to be the weakest link. The same attitude comes through in whatever they do, right down to the guides, and it's more than a bit sad. It just makes them seem like crybabies.
    Most the TSM guides on their site are half-assed as well to be fair.

Deleted
    So... can I gift someone a skin for a champ they don't have?

Deleted
    Do you expect anything in return?

If no, MEMEMEMEMEMEM.

Deleted
    No, it was a question lol.

I'm trading lunar skin with a friend and it shows me every single skin in the game even though she doesn't own some of the champs. I'm just wondering what happens if you gift a skin for a champion she doesn't have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone be up for gifting me RP as I gift you RP, and using the RP to gift eachother a Lunar Revel skin? Easiest way to unlock the portraits.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Oh, shit. I misread.

:-((((

10+ Year Old Account

I'm trading lunar skin with a friend and it shows me every single skin in the game even though she doesn't own some of the champs. I'm just wondering what happens if you gift a skin for a champion she doesn't have.
    I think it just stays out in the void until they purchase the champion.

Deleted

When you try to gift it, it tells you the person doesn't own the champion, and takes you back to the shop.

Everytime i gift people they don't gift me

Will be missed ~