Thread: 5.4? Wait what?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Ah, no wonder you have such a superiority complex.
    In the Paladin community I'm known for being a ray of sunshine. Though at some point I think the community in that part has grown accustomed to my blunt and direct PoV. Things only get heated if i care. If I didn't I would insult you and leave the thread. But I like you Destil

A also like loregazim nerding and speculation but I'm realistic in my expectations after Azjol and WotA.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 05:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    I've already been infracted for calling you out on your attitude once, so I'll say this delicately.

Why are you so pissed off? Is this the way to represent your guild in a public forum?
    I highly doubt the guild cares what random forum posters think. Let alone what I choose to do with my time.

I'm also baffled that everyone thinks I'm angry and pissed off. Is noone allowed to be passionate or have a an opinion that they stand behind anymore?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-10 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    In the Paladin community I'm known for being a ray of sunshine. Though at some point I think the community in that part has grown accustomed to my blunt and direct PoV. Things only get heated if i care. If I didn't I would insult you and leave the thread. But I like you Destil

A also like loregazim nerding and speculation but I'm realistic in my expectations after Azjol and WotA.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 05:21 AM ----------

I highly doubt the guild cares what random forum posters think. Let alone what I choose to do with my time.
    Huh. I'm liked after such hostility.

Honestly I'm surprised.

Regardless, whether you do or don't, tone it down a bit so you don't get yourself banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Huh. I'm liked after such hostility.

Honestly I'm surprised.

Regardless, whether you do or don't, tone it down a bit so you don't get yourself banned.
    True I'll call it a day. I think their counting on me to update http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mp-Theorycraft this coming week. Hate to get banned.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhh yeah because Kil'jaeden manipulating Kael in the background was supposed to be subtle. Not in your FACE LOL IMA BETRAY YOU ILLIDAN. I mean cmon.

Hes called The Deceiver for a reason and you fell into his trap. This is why fan's should have no part of the story.

Shit if everyone stfu about Vashjir underwater they wouldn't had shit their pants and scrapped Abyssal maw.
    My point was that Blizzard stated that Illidan was the big bad of TBC, and then he wasn't. Therefore it's entirely plausible that Garrosh isn't the big bad of Pandaria even though they said he was.

No one ever EVER said 5.3 was SoO. Where are you getting that info from?

True I'll call it a day. I think their counting on me to update http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mp-Theorycraft this coming week. Hate to get banned.
    For me, RET as a playable spec died with the LK - I'll have to read up on your theorycrafting if I can ever convince myself to finish leveling my pally to 90.

5.3 doesn't contain the new raid, 5.4 does, it's been confirmed by blues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me if 5.3 contained a few 5mans based on the 5.2 content.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Small note to those saying 5.2 won't hit this month, not sure if you left your launcher open long enough to see but it's currently downloading 1.2ish GB of info...I'd say 5.2 before the end of the month is quite feasible if they're pushing that much of it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If they want to do better than Cata then they will keep the SoO until 5.6. I'm putting Wrath as an example cause during Cata they messed up.

5.0 - Starter Raids - 3.0
    5.1 - Lore Patch
    5.2 - First Raid - 3.1 (Ulduar)
    5.3 - Lore Patch
    5.4 - Second Raid - 3.2 (ToC)
    5.5 - Lore Patch
    5.6 - Third Raid - 3.3 (ICC)

So it's not wise to stop at 5.4 cause they will have less raids than Wrath. Don't mention Cata cause Blizz themselves said they fucked up.
    ToC was more of a "Oh crap they beat Ulduar too fast." raid if I recall correctly I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Small note to those saying 5.2 won't hit this month, not sure if you left your launcher open long enough to see but it's currently downloading 1.2ish GB of info...I'd say 5.2 before the end of the month is quite feasible if they're pushing that much of it already.
    But they haven't even started 25 man raiding testing or heroic testing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I see it going more like

5.0 Raids
    5.1 Nerfs /Lore
    5.2 Nerfs/Raids
    5.3 Nerfs/Lore
    5.4 Nerfs/Raids
    8+Months Later Beta :P

Also I see 5.2 Hitting on the 5th of March if not the 26th of February, imho.
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2013-02-10 at 07:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    But they haven't even started 25 man raiding testing or heroic testing.
    Where is the rule that says they have to do it? Granted it's normal at the point as it's now expected but the patch is there. At least a majority of it.

Where is the rule that says they have to do it? Granted it's normal at the point as it's now expected but the patch is there. At least a majority of it.
    It's not a rule, but they won't want a repeat of C'thun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a rule, but they won't want a repeat of C'thun.
    Its also not terribly hard to fit all that in withn a few weeks. Plus I'm sure some internal testing has been/ is being done. 26th isn't entirely impossible, and we generally don't sit on a patch very long after it starts background downloading.

Its also not terribly hard to fit all that in withn a few weeks. Plus I'm sure some internal testing has been/ is being done. 26th isn't entirely impossible, and we generally don't sit on a patch very long after it starts background downloading.
    The thing about internal testing is that it's not that good. We've had bosses that were unbeatable for months because of this. I'd say have Blizzard take as long as they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizo View Post
    ToC was more of a "Oh crap they beat Ulduar too fast." raid if I recall correctly I might be wrong.
    Ulduar with no gating lasted from April 23rd until JULY 7th for the world 1st Yogg0. Beat it too fast? Then they pushed ToC and it's retard gate system at the beggining of August.

Ulduar was current from April 23rd- August 5th that is like 3 months 12 days. #1 this is why Ulduar is so overhyped because of it's swift and quickly outdated lifespan. It was nothing exciting to run and going back weekly to finish maces when it was made old content for too soon wasn't enjoyable it was a chore.

And no ToC wasn't an OH CRAP SURPRIZE RAID. we had the tournament grounds being built on site during the Ulduar patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing about internal testing is that it's not that good. We've had bosses that were unbeatable for months because of this. I'd say have Blizzard take as long as they need.
    At the longest I'd say March 5th. This would technically be better as its the release date of another major PC game (Sim City, they like to do that but would never claim it) Also gives them a week to handle any possible major issues with CS before HotS launch. They don't want to deal with a double "launch" on the same day/week, and launching after HotS seems..too long.

I hope you understand you are downloading textures, models, the island, the raid.Boss tuning and the PvE balancing which is just getting started is going to take longer then 20 days.

You may want content now but frankly you have no right to demand anything until you have devoured all current content which i find unlikely. And if heroic ToT isn't on your checklist you have even less reason to say it should be out now when that is exactly what they are working on tuning.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 08:18 AM ----------

At the longest I'd say March 5th. This would technically be better as its the release date of another major PC game (Sim City, they like to do that but would never claim it) Also gives them a week to handle any possible major issues with CS before HotS launch. They don't want to deal with a double "launch" on the same day/week, and launching after HotS seems..too long.
    Remember when everyone thought MoP would be a summer launch and it ended up almost being October? Yeah that is what this is. It's End of March/ Early April. to match a 6 month patch cycle. Get used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you understand you are downloading textures, models, the island, the raid.Boss tuning and the PvE balancing which is just getting started is going to take longer then 20 days.

You may want content now but frankly you have no right to demand anything until you have devoured all current content which i find unlikely. And if heroic ToT isn't on your checklist you have even less reason to say it should be out now when that is exactly what they are working on tuning.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 08:18 AM ----------

Remember when everyone thought MoP would be a summer launch and it ended up almost being October? Yeah that is what this is. It's End of March/ Early April. to match a 6 month patch cycle. Get used to it.
    I'm not demanding anything, merely making guesses. You need to get off your power trip, I didn't insult you or attack you so check the attitude at the door.