Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is running Sha and needs dps, heal, or a garbage tank, feel free to send me an inv on gametag: Alye#1477

Deleted
    I'd give my BLANK for a Galleon mount.

Well, with how few Galleon kills there are, I'm not surprised I haven't seen it yet...both times I've actually seen the fucking boss, the alliance tagged it first, so I haven't even killed him.

As for the Sha, yeah, pretty sure I haven't seen it myself, though my server is half dead. I'm not surprised at all if the Sha one, at the very least, is bugged and actually not part of his loot table.

I apologize to everyone with open tickets for backing up the queue by one ticket. That was clearly a massive waste of time.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post

I apologize to everyone with open tickets for backing up the queue by one ticket. That was clearly a massive waste of time.
    What a fucking asshole. You just know if you asked for the name of the player who "does nothing but sit on the mount", he would have said he can't give out his name due to confidentiality or some stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    What a fucking asshole. You just know if you asked for the name of the player who "does nothing but sit on the mount", he would have said he can't give out his name due to confidentiality or some stupid shit.
    I cut out that part of the conversation but we did exactly that. I can post it if people really want to see it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 07:23 PM ----------

I still had photobucket open so it took all of 6 seconds; here we are.

Edit: Also. Armory info is public. I didn't ask for the player's credit card info. Eff you Blizz.
    Last edited by PuppetShowJustice; 2013-02-10 at 12:25 AM.

Edit: Also. Armory info is public. I didn't ask for the player's credit card info. Eff you Blizz.
    Why would they ever admit to an *actual* screwup when they have legions of brainwashed players who will defend them tirelessly despite overwhelming statistical evidence to the contrary of what they're claiming? The only times they'll ever admit they screwed up are when a new expansion is about to come out and when it's a lie (see: The Quick and the Dead).

I never got such a laugh out of the "You've been chosen to fill out a GM survey" prompt.

That GM is clueless, Ahahahahaha!

Most GMs have no idea about anything in the game, and go by the letter of their rule book. If asked anything that may not be immediately obvious, you've stumped them. They're no more knowledgeable then the MMO-C community.

See: First week HoF LFR

Blue poster said if you were locked out due to wiping, you were entitled to 2 Elder Charms as compensation. Took me 3 GM tickets for one GM to actually load up the thread, and confirm that I wasn't eligible for loot and should be awarded the coins.

First 2 GMs:

GM: "The only people eligible for the coins are those who wiped and were saved to the instance."
    Me: "Yup, that's me."
    GM: "It appears we are unable to prove that this happened to you"
    Me: "What do you mean?"
    GM: "Our logs indicate you were in LFR, but we cannot prove this bug happened to you"
    Me: "Am I locked out?"
    GM: "Yes"
    Me: "How many total kills do I have for Amber Shaper?"
    GM: "0"
    Me: "So, Im locked out, with 0 total kills. Is that not the bug?"
    GM: "We cannot prove that"

^ WTF?
    Last edited by Shaley; 2013-02-10 at 01:17 AM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=Heav

I win all the internets (NVM). Verified proof from armory.

Edit: D'oh. Guess that's what I get for only reading the first like 12 pages of this thread :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The truth of the matter is, you have no proof for this and are just generating facts.

Saw it today. Zepor on KT-Alliance-US. His armory is not showing it so im assuming he hasn't logged out. Give it a day and see if it updates. I checked his buffs and it said Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent. I'm assuming its an armory bug rather than a bugged loot table if it does not show up soon.

Deleted

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    snip

Sucks that you didn't get an answer, but you were kind of rude to the GM. It's also not the GM's fault if s/he can't talk about the issue.

I cut out that part of the conversation but we did exactly that. I can post it if people really want to see it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 07:23 PM ----------

I still had photobucket open so it took all of 6 seconds; here we are.
    And it's still against their policy.

Besides you are talking with the guy who is at the bottom of the chain of command. There is high probability that he doesn't have access to "armory browser". And for 100% their policy states that can only confirm if a certain item have a chance to drop from certain mob though they are forbidden to tell the percentages.

Would have never guessed they would do rolling restarts for a stupid mount.
    I would have guessed that they would never own up to the fact that it never dropped before though.

As I said before, with how much epeen faggots there are, there would have been dozens of threads of people bragging about how they got the mount beforehand on these forums. And there never was. there never was.

and suddenly there's tons of people saying they got the mount. herp derp. guess no one ever saw the threads before yesterday.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-02-10 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I would have guessed that they would never own up to the fact that it never dropped before though.

As I said before, with how much epeen faggots there are, there would have been dozens of threads of people bragging about how they got the mount beforehand on these forums. And there never was. there never was.

and suddenly there's tons of people saying they got the mount. herp derp. guess no one ever saw the threads before yesterday.
    Do as I do. Say that being naive is not as appealing to you as is to them. None of those replied back after I said it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

Why I didn't make a post about a person on my realm who has it is because I never know of the significant low drop chanse and I'm sure it's like that with many other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken4death View Post
    Why I didn't make a post about a person on my realm who has it is because I never know of the significant low drop chanse and I'm sure it's like that with many other people.
    No one on your realm had the mount prior to yesterday's restart. Period. You're probably just like every single other person who has said this that has confused the sha mount with the Shado Pan mount. Or the Tier 14 Meta Achievement mount with a shadow priest on it.