Deleted

Someone wanna help me out on Diablo III?

hello guys, i can't progress in nightmare anyone wanna help me out or play together in general? I would love to get the awesome gear etc... but iam stuck atm in this difficulty. Iam a bit nooby so to say

well hope to hear from someone soon!

Go to auction house, buy the weapon with socket (should be just few thousand gold), then buy Flawless Square Ruby (2-3k gold), put it in the socket and it will triple your dps.
    You can buy Flawless Square Amethysts, put them into socketed armor and it will significantly increase your HP.

Starting from level 42 you can buy ilvl60+ items, using such item will make you a killing machine, oneshoting everything around you. They may be expensive for lowlevel, sort items by time left and use bid to buy them.

15+ Year Old Account
    During the leveling processes, depending on the class you are playing, try to use abilities that have a form of crowd control to go with your heavier hitting attacks. Wizards can use Ice Armor and other types of cold spells to slow things down or freeze them in place, monks have an AoE blind that can buy you some time, demon hunters can use traps to slow things down while they run back and shoot from a distance, barbarians have an AoE stun, and witch doctors have lots of pets that can do most of the work for you.

Essentially speaking, you'll want a combination of "crowd control" abilities, defensive abilities (to take less or even no damage, very helpful versus bosses in solo play), some kind of buff (to increase your damage), and then one main attack and one resource builder.

Also, as suggested, don't be afraid to check the auction house every so often to look for a big upgrade. The drawback to the leveling play is that the gear does not scale very well as a whole. You still find items that are 10 levels below you in Nightmare, and even in earlier acts of Hell. If you're just having a good run of bad luck upgrading some of your outdated pieces, usually stuff in that level range (depending on it's overall power) will sell for only a few thousand gold.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Can't help, but if you said what class you were playing we could give you tips.

Check whats the recommended level on the quest you are in, and try to join public games.

Deleted
    What's your battle tag? And are you on EU servers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    What's your battle tag? And are you on EU servers?
    should have started with that tbh

Deleted
    My battletag is: Jelmar
    iam on the EU servers yes.
    Iam playing a monk but die alot i try to cc them but get overwhelmed most of the time.
    Last edited by mmocb3b4825c72; 2013-02-11 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halax View Post
    My battletag is: Jelmar
    iam on the EU servers yes.
    Iam playing a monk but die alot i try to cc them but get overwhelmed most of the time.
    Jelmar what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    Jelmar what?
    Jelmar#2513

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halax View Post
    Jelmar#2513
    Okay well accept my friend request and let's get you through to the end of inferno.