Deleted
    Can anyone explain to me what charges is? I got a gem that let me discharge all my charges to deal AoE dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    And just right mouse + save as?
    Tried that aswell, it just gets stuck at "Starting" on Mozilla and Chrome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Tried that aswell, it just gets stuck at "Starting" on Mozilla and Chrome.
    Have you tried running the browser as admin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Have you tried running the browser as admin?
    Yeah, I just gave up after an hour of troubleshooting, hopped onto my laptop and it downloads almost instantly.. Amazing how that works. Using the installer now, let's just hope I don't have any issues and that their download servers are close to Australia (Finger's crossed!) being a New Zealand game and all

I imagine the ping is pretty impressive for Australians too, finally another game where I can get great ping (Aside from SWTOR that is)

3mb/s download speed, this is damn new for me. The servers must be pretty close.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-02-10 at 03:28 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kay I'm at like my 36th fusion? Going so swell on this 6 socket armor

WOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuuu Drengen View Post
    Can anyone explain to me what charges is? I got a gem that let me discharge all my charges to deal AoE dmg
    Charges are stackable buffs granted by skills. Frenzy, for example, grants Frenzy charges when you successfully land a strike that increase your attack speed. There are also Endurance and Power charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Charges are stackable buffs granted by skills. Frenzy, for example, grants Frenzy charges when you successfully land a strike that increase your attack speed. There are also Endurance and Power charges.
    I see, thanks for the info. Seems weird to get a gem that supports charges when you dont have any charge skills

There are no gems that support charges directly.

There are gems that support active skills which grant charges. Logically speaking, one does have access to charges if using such gems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There are no gems that support charges directly.

There are gems that support active skills which grant charges. Logically speaking, one does have access to charges if using such gems.
    Well apperently this one does since it detonates any active charges you have and deals AoE dmg

Discharge. But that's an active gem, not a support gem.

Here's a good resource showing all the potential quest gems you can get: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Quest_Rewards

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    79 - > 80 is like pulling your teeth out multiple times especially if you die

15% exp loss when you die is like 1-2 hours of grinding lol

10+ Year Old Account
    GAH, is it just me or are the servers especially bad today?

After getting Dconned for the 20th time in about ten mins I give up, come here to complain... and MMO-C wont load either, why do you hate me internet?!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Is this worth upgrading?

Last edited by mmoc94e579c637; 2013-02-10 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture's broken, at least on my end.

Can't link items from POE's site like you do from WOWDB on our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    Is this worth upgrading?

How badly do you want them all linked?
    If you just want to try your luck use the one fusing, if unsuccessful vendor it for 7 jewelers and buy a fusing to replace the one you used...still a profit and a chance at a 6 linked

Bow is too slow, IMO. Thicket, Grove and Imperial are my preferred bows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, this just dropped for me. I should be able to sell it for a bucket load since it's only 5% off the max available damage available for this unique based 2-handed sword that are listed here:

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/U...8Two_Handed.29

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Yeah, I just gave up after an hour of troubleshooting, hopped onto my laptop and it downloads almost instantly.. Amazing how that works. Using the installer now, let's just hope I don't have any issues and that their download servers are close to Australia (Finger's crossed!) being a New Zealand game and all

I imagine the ping is pretty impressive for Australians too, finally another game where I can get great ping (Aside from SWTOR that is)

3mb/s download speed, this is damn new for me. The servers must be pretty close.
    Don't expect the ping for the servers to be low, currently there are no hosted servers in NZ/Oceania. I know, sounds crazy for a NZ company but apparantly they looked at hosting in Australia and New Zealand and some of the quotes they were receiving were in the order of hundreds to thousands of times more expensive than hosting in the conventional locations.

I'm in New Zealand and its the usual level of ping for me as if I played WoW or any other non SWTOR mmo. Perfectly playable though.

You got your wish Apathy, damn elite fast undying impaler got to me in Marketplace. Time to let the baller rest for a while and try summit new, if anyone in HC stumble across "Taryn's Shiver" unique keep me in mind, might have a use for it if my plan works out.