Thread: Sluts

Sluts

Well this day in age alot of girls get called a slut when they had many sexual partners or have cheated on their partnet. Another claim is that guys can't be sluts.

When do you think a girl is a slut and do you think guys can be sluts too?

Of course guys can be sluts too. Also, this will end well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

in todays worlds its sad that people still think only a guy can enjoy sex and a woman can only have 1 partner. I view a slut as being a cheater regaurdless of gender.

To me personally, if someone cheats that person is a slut. Its hard to say how many partners make someone a slut, but if its more then 10, id personally consider that person one.

This goes for men and woman.

Deleted
    Course guys can be sluts, although that maybe isn't the word. I'm not even sure what the word would be, but amongst guys it's LAD.
    I feel like I want to add a phrase in here that pisses many people off when on this subject:
    "If a key can open many locks, then it is a master key. But if a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock."

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    the male version of "slut" is "douchebag"

I don't find "slut" to be a useful world. It's needlessly negative.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ardal View Post
    I feel like I want to add a phrase in here that pisses many people off when on this subject:
    "If a key can open many locks, then it is a master key. But if a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock."
    It's not so much that it pisses me, it's that it's plainly stupid.

a guy that's a slut is called a "player".

Deleted
    Promiscuity probably warrants the term regardless of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    To me personally, if someone cheats that person is a slut. Its hard to say how many partners make someone a slut, but if its more then 10, id personally consider that person one.

This goes for men and woman.
    Being over your threshold as a dude, I actually take this as a compliment.
    Last edited by Pfeff; 2013-02-10 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    I think men can be sluts as well, but in my opinion, does it matter if you're having a lot of sex as long as it's safe and you're not cheating on a spouse or anything?

Bob Marley had like 12 kids with 9 women. People think he's a prophet. Its all about what you're brought up to believe, imo. Shouldn't judge people on it

Deleted

Think that pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Well this day in age alot of girls get called a slut when they had many sexual partners or have cheated on their partnet. Another claim is that guys can't be sluts.

When do you think a girl is a slut and do you think guys can be sluts too?
    1] A slut is a slut regardless of gender.
    __

2] Promiscuous behavior is accepted by some people as long as sexually transmitted diseases are tested for in potential partners.
    __

3] Cheating is wrong, it is a physical and emotional betrayal of someone you led to trust you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generalizing is never a good idea, and this isn't a particularly good topic to start here.