How are the 3 different specs on the PTR?

How is the DPS looking? I realise Blizzard hasn't done much number tweaking yet but based on what we've seen so far how do they compare? Is it still Affliction > Demonology/Destruction?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty useless discussion with the tuning pass right around the corner. That will change anything we're seeing so far. For what it's worth I think Affli got a bit closer to Demo, and Destro lagged a bit further behind.

Well I was only wondering as people can buy tier 15 gear with gold so everyone would have a much more similar ilvl so much easier to compare
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLisi1982 View Post
    Well I was only wondering as people can buy tier 15 gear with gold so everyone would have a much more similar ilvl so much easier to compare
    Unless something has changed, new gear can only be purchased with points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Unless something has changed, new gear can only be purchased with points.
    Not on the PTR at the moment, you can buy tier 15 from a vendor for gold, at Black Ox temple in Townlong where the vendors normally are. That's not going live like that of course, it's just a way to get the stuff tested.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Not on the PTR at the moment, you can buy tier 15 from a vendor for gold, at Black Ox temple in Townlong where the vendors normally are. That's not going live like that of course, it's just a way to get the stuff tested.
    Looks like they added Flaskataur since I visited a few days ago. Only set pieces are purchasable for gold though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Looks like they added Flaskataur since I visited a few days ago. Only set pieces are purchasable for gold though.
    Yep but with loot now added to the game further testing should drop the stuff you get in 5.2, so at least some part of the people that test raid bosses on the PTR will also get the new raid gear to test.